• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Dream Drop Distance in next month's Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
At the end of this month's issue of Nintendo Power (January/February issue), it was foreshadowing the next month's issue.

The quote reads, "Next Month: With Xenoblade Chronicles finally coming to North America, we'll take an in-depth look at Nintendo's hotly anticipated role-playing epic. We've also got a few surprises in store, including one that's the stuff dreams are made of."

Anybody think this is about DDD? This is just a hint so it's not a confirmation of anything, but I thought it was still interesting to note. Didn't see anyone else talking about it, so I figured it couldn't hurt to post this find.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Honestly...I don't think it is related to Dream Drop Distance. As likely as I would think it is, it sounds a bit vague for what they would put if it was KH, and does anyone know if there are any other games coming out about dreams?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
We've also got a few surprises in store, including one that's the stuff dreams are made of."

If you take that as a hint then it does sound like DDD. I hope it is at least.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Honestly...I don't think it is related to Dream Drop Distance. As likely as I would think it is, it sounds a bit vague for what they would put if it was KH, and does anyone know if there are any other games coming out about dreams?

I know one

It's called Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

I really cannot think of another highly-anticipated game besides DDD from Nintendo.

Domination

Awards
Kingdom Hearts... What Dreams are Made of? Like Kupo said, I don't think that they'd use a quote that... childish, for a Kingdom Hearts game.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts... What Dreams are Made of? Like Kupo said, I don't think that they'd use a quote that... childish, for a Kingdom Hearts game.

"[X] dreams are made of" is used a lot for things relating to Disney, actually. It'd be a perfect pun for Dream Drop Distance, childish or not. =P (Besides, I rather suspect that the gaming media isn't particularly interested in pushing the darker aspects of KH anyway)

Kingdomon

It has to be Kingdom Hearts.
As someone said above, the word dream is always somewhat connected to Disney... Kingdom Hearts... Disney... You get it.

JustSnilloc

unless Disney has another game coming out, looks like DDD is a go in the next NP

Ikkin

Bronze Member
unless Disney has another game coming out, looks like DDD is a go in the next NP

It could be Epic Mickey 2 (there's been some suggestion that's in the works). =P But KH3D would be a better fit for the teaser, to be sure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It could be Epic Mickey 2 (there's been some suggestion that's in the works). =P But KH3D would be a better fit for the teaser, to be sure.

Depends if they really want to announce Epic Mickey 2 in a magazine, rather than wait a couple of months for E3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That was announced in a Disney newsletter...a few days ago, I believe. It could be Epic Mickey 2, but they wouldn't have said "dream"

Ikkin

Bronze Member
That was announced in a Disney newsletter...a few days ago, I believe. It could be Epic Mickey 2, but they wouldn't have said "dream"

The phrase "that dreams are made of" is associated with Disney in general, so it wouldn't be unexpected to use it for something that's not KH3D. It's just more likely to use it for that, for obvious reasons.

Megavoltage

Awards
If the upcoming issue really is about Dream Drop Distance do you think Nintendo Power will give us any new information? I kind of expect it'll just be screen shots and a quick recap of that eight minute trailer we've already seen.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We might get some english screens, but don't hold your breath.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I know one

It's called Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

I really cannot think of another highly-anticipated game besides DDD from Nintendo.

I did specify "other" games that weren't KH...but yeah, I can't really think of anything else.

"[X] dreams are made of" is used a lot for things relating to Disney, actually. It'd be a perfect pun for Dream Drop Distance, childish or not. =P (Besides, I rather suspect that the gaming media isn't particularly interested in pushing the darker aspects of KH anyway)

If they were talking about DDD, I kind of wish they said "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back