• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantoms of the Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Tiessa's dissapearance is quite awkward. I really wonder what that light also means.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 45:

Two figures remained standing on a tall building. One of the, a short stalky hunched-over man with brown-grey hair stared at the other asking in an irritated voice, "Is she here yet, Stephen?!"

The other figure, a slender tall man with white hair stared at his friend, "No James, she isn't here. Just be patient for once."

James glared at his friend yelling, "We've been waiting for twenty-two hours now! If she doesn't come then you know what is going to happen."

Stephen stared at James sadly. He whispers softly, "Yes, I know, I'll never see my little brother ever again."

James nodded. He saw Tiessa running through the city pulling out her Keyblade. She looked like an ant from where they were, but the short man could tell it was her, because of her appearance. Nobody else in the entire forest had orange hair. James looked back at Stephen commanding with an evil grimace, "She's here. You can stop the light now."

Stephen let go of the light and sighed with exhaustion. He went over to see Tiessa and thought to himself, "She really is here. Now, I am one step closer to getting Eli back."

Tiessa was surrounded by Heartless everywhere. Their dark scrawny bodies pranced around the young orange-haired girl. She gripped her weapon closer. One by one, the dark yellow-eyed creatures launched at her with their sharp claws. She dodged their oncoming claws and slashed her Keyblade through the hollow bodies. Muney and potions scattered everywhere.

James stared at Stephen before jumping off the twenty-four foot skyscraper rooftop to the ruined streets below. Stephen sighed and jumped down after James. Both of them landed side-by-side in front of Tiessa. She stared at the two men with a blank expression on her face.

James whispered, "We've come for ye." He then dashed forward towards the girl with a large lance inhand. She jumped back before the lance's blade struck her.

Tiessa glared at the two. Anger filled her lungs. It echoed throughout her voice with deep hatred for the two. She was irritated with them. "Who are you?" asked she before gripping her Keyblade.

The Heartless that had surrounded Tiessa were now gone. They had all been defeated. The items that came from the creatures were scattered about the city's barren floor. There was only her and the two men. James made his way towards Tiessa. His movements were swift and cruel for someone

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 46

Tiessa fell unconscious due to the impact that the men had caused her. She closed her eyes and fell backwards to the concrete floor. In her mind, she was standing on a tan sidewalk levitating in a dark world. She could hear four voices. The young girl called out fearfully, "What's going on?"

The voices just continued to ramble. She could only make out four words, "Go back to Eli!" The curly-orange haired girl yelled into the darkness, "Who's Eli? Where and who are you?" There was no reply.

Tiessa sighed and walked over to the far left corner of the levitating sidewalk. She sat down grabbing her knees to her face. She whined, "Who are those voices and who's Eli?"

Suddenly, a loud WHOOSH came out of nowhere. Tiessa picked up her head from her knees and turned to the location of the noise. She saw that there was a figure in a black coat standing at the far end of the sidewalk. Tiessa yelled nervously at the figure, "Don't get close to me, Xemnas!" The figure ignored her words and approached her.

Tiessa crawled back slowly. "Stay away from me, Xemnas!" The figure ignored her words. He was finally at her feet. Tiessa screamed as she tried to summon her keyblade, "Whoever you are, I am wanting you to stay back!"

Only a small chuckle came out of the darkened hood of the figure. He laughed pulling down his hood, "Xemnas? I am not that jerk. “My name is Lexi, girl!"

She stared at the familiar orange-haired boy smiled at her. Lexi lowered his hand to help her up. "Do you need a hand?" Tiessa stared at him suspiciously. She didn't take his hand.

Tiessa said in a low voice, "I don't believe you, Nobody. Your kind has been trying to kill me for a long time." Lexi just laughed, "I am not like most Nobodies, girl. I am part of you. And, we are part of Eli. Catch my drift?"

Tiessa asked, "Whose Eli? I am not leaving until you answer my question." She stood up about ready to attack the twelve-year-old nobody. He summoned up his weapons to his side. "If you want to fight then bring it. I'm not afraid of you. But, you can't summon your Key blade here. So, it's not worth the strife."

Tiessa sighed. Lexi lowered his head. He nodded, "Fine, I'll tell you the truth. But, you have to help me to find Eli's Heartless. Is that a deal, Replica?"

Tiessa nodded with a still suspicious look on her face. "I don't trust you yet. I am not leaving until I get my answers. Stop stalling and tell me who Eli is?
Lexi pulled up his hood and summoned a Dark Corridor. "Fine, I'll tell you. But, we have to go soon. We're not safe here." Tiessa glared at Lexi. "How do you know so much about me?"

Lexi entered it into the Dark Corridor. Tiessa ran after him. Both of them were teleported back to Castle Pathos. He smirked, "Because, I am his Nobody and you're his Replica. Xemnas created you after Eli disappeared on his mission assigned to him by Whirlwind and found out that I couldn't muster the Key blade like Eli could."

Tiessa screamed, "What, you're kidding right!?" Lexi turned around ignoring her approached the words. "We need to find the Heartless, Tiessa. Catch my drift?"
!"

Kiwi +

Awards
oh updated your story once again. I really want to figure out what really happens to them again. :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's nice to see you updating this story again. The cliffhanger on Chapter 46 is quite interesting. :eek:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 47:

Tiessa grabs Lexi's hand. Both of their hands glow with a white sparkle. Tiessa pulls her hand away from Lexi's. She's filled with shock. "What are you?!"

Lexi looking just as surprised as her turns to her, "I already told you, girl! I am Eli's Nobody and you're his Replica. You need to get it memorized, dudett!" He turns from her walking off.

Tiessa gets up running after him. Lexi takes a right turn at a tree and disappears into a Dark Corridor. She falls over screaming, "What's going on?!"

Suddenly, another Dark Corridor opens up, a girl with light blonde hair wearing a white-bluish dress appears. She smiles at Tiessa with her blue eyes. "I wouldn't think I would ever see you again, Tiessa."

Tiessa looks at the girl screaming, "What's going on?! Who are you?!" She begins sobbing loudly. The girl walks over to Tiessa hugging her. "It's okay, I'll tell you, Eli."

Tiessa forces herself from the girl's hug. She glares at the girl seriously. "What did you just call me?!"

The girl smiles, "That's your name. You were created from Eli's memories after Xemnas captured Lexi. You appeared a few days after Eli went on his mission. Xemnas wanted a Keyblade Wielder to replace Roxas and Xion. My name's Namine, by the way."

Tiessa sighs tears running down her face, "But, what about Tevin? Why did he have to disappear?"

Namine answers with a smirk on her face, "Because, he didn't want you to disappear. He gave up his heart in order for your existence. He loved you that much. Tevin was upset when Eli, his brother disappeared and you were the closest remembrance of his brother."

Tiessa remains speechless. "Why did you come here, Namine?"

Namine smirks, "I want you and Lexi to become whole again. And, then Tevin and Anexia will return back to their previous selves. Everything will return to normal again."

Tiessa looks at her fearfully. She shouts in a frightened tone, "I don't want to be forgotten. I want to be my own person." She runs off from Namine deep into the woods.

Diz warps next to Namine. He looks at the young blonde Nobody with an angry look. DiZ says in his casual cold voice, "Namine, she has to go back to Eli just like that ridiculous Nobody. Both of them must disappear for good!"

Namine sighs, "Yes, DiZ, I understand." DiZ and Namine warp out of the forest.

Kiwi +

Awards
Like the cliffhanger you left there. Seems like serious stuff is gonna hit soon.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 48: Capture

Lexi pulled out a Sea-Salt ice cream bar from his Black Coat pocket. His bright blue eyes looked carefully at it. He whispered, "Roxas...Axel...Xion, where are you, guys?!" Lexi placed the bar back into his pocket. He walked further off into the forest.

Memories of the trio filled Lexi's mind. Tears flooded down his oval twelve-year-old face of his days back in the Organization. Most of them were bad, but there were a few that were good. He thought about the day when he first met Roxas. Lexi was fleeing the Organization headquarters trying to escape from Xiper, his former mentor and ex-friend.

Roxas was in Castle Pathos and fighting Whirlwind. He was having a difficult time against the Heartless. Whirlwind would constantly cast Firaga and Thundaga spells at Roxas at a rapid rate. Number XIII had to dodge them really quickly which was very difficult and every time Roxas attacked Whirlwind. The Heartless would constantly use Curaga and steal Roxas' Elixirs to heal himself.

Roxas was gasping heavily from fighting Whirlwind. He was bruised up badly by the Heartless. Whirlwind had little signs of injury on him. Roxas yelled at Whirlwind, "HEARTLESS, DIE!" Whirwind dodged roll under the Keyblade and cast Firaga at Roxas. It hit him and knocked Roxas onto his butt.

Suddenly, someone cast a Cura spell on Roxas. Roxas got up and glared at the shocked Whirlwind. Whirlwind called out, "Nobody, I know you're there. Show your pathetic self!" Lexi ran next to Roxas. The boy was shorter than Roxas and younger too.

Roxas looked at the hooded Lexi asking, "Who are you?" Lexi just said, "Somebody from the Dark. I'm here to help you and avenge my brother." Roxas nodded and wielded his Keyblade and Lexi wields his small Shanks.

It was a long fight, Whirlwind summoned up a Dark Corridor to escape from the room. He ran into the portal. Lexi ran after him, but it closed before he could chase Whirlwind. He hit the floor screaming, "STUPID, STUPID, WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!" Roxas walked over to Lexi. "Don't worry about him. You helped me out a lot. I owe you my thanks."

Lexi got up. "I only did what I had to do. I am nothing special just a Nobody like you. Now, leave this place, okay." Roxas nodded and summoned up a Dark Corridor and walked through it. Lexi stood by and watched the portal closed. He smirked, "Roxas, one day I'll do something for you. I promise we are going to be best friends forever."

Lexi looked at the Blue Jays, Crows, and Robins sitting on the tree branches singing. He smiled and another memory came to his mind. This one about Axel, though. Axel had been assigned a mission with Roxas one day to go to Castle Pathos. Both of them split up in the castle to explore the place, because it was a Recon mission. Axel bumped into the scrawny kid. He shouted at him, "Hey, watch it, will ya Roxas!"

The hooded Lexi didn't give him no reply and just ran off. Axel growing more irritable chased after Lexi. Lexi ran up a huge flight of stairs in the East Tower of the castle. He ran into a room. Axel opened the doors and saw the hooded Lexi revealing himself. Axel exclaimed, "Hey, you're not Roxas! What are you doing here?!"

Lexi gave him no reply. He was too busy staring at a Keyblade levitating in the middle of the room concealed in a glass container. Axel repeated himself, "Hey, who are you?!" Axel stomped angrily to Lexi. He only just continued to ignore him. Lexi felt something grab him from behind. It was the tall red head. His angry sea-green eyes stared through Lexi's intimated face. Lexi screamed, "Hey, let me go!"

Axel recognized Lexi and backed away. "Hey, you're that kid Roxas and I rescued from Twilight Town. Why are you here?" Lexi just gave him a blank stare.

Axel grew impatient and jerked the small figure's arms. "I asked you a question, Pipsqueak. Now answer me or I'll...!"

Lexi pulled his arm away from Axel. "Fine, I am here to spy on the people in this castle. Xemnas gave me an order to investigate this place, because of the many Heartless showing up here."

Axel just rolled his eyes at Lexi. "Fine, whatever, kid. I've got more important things to worry about." He walked out of the room leaving Lexi and the Keyblade alone.

Lexi continued to walk through the forest. A loud WHOOSH sound came behind him and he turned behind him to see who it was. Lexi was surprised to see the figure.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I never got to read a few of the previous chapters but I did like this one. It had some nice action in it and I do like the character names you came up with

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I really love how this chapter is longer than the others. It was such a fun read.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
This is kind of starting to sound like 358/2 Days, with Tiessa being the Xion, Lexi being the Roxas, and Eli being the Sora, only it's a different setting with different characters.

It's nice to be hearing more about Tevin again; I've been wanting to know what happened to him. Will he be making a reappearance soon? And how is DiZ still alive, and in DiZ form? I'm guessing he's the guy who just appeared in front of Lexi?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 49: Who Are You?

Lexi twirled around summoning up his fiery shanks in his hands. He looked at the red bandaged figure, "Who are you?!" The man had taken off his bandages darkness came out of his clothing. An elderly man with golden hair, light skin, and golden eyes stared at Lexi with an angry look. He started walking towards Lexi, "You were the one that forced Riku to become a Nobody. You have to disappear for good!"

Lexi glared at the man shouting, "Give me an answer OLD MAN!" The man just smiled at the confused Nobody, "My name is Ansem The Wise and I want you to go back to Eli. You need to do this or else Xemnas will destroy you. And, Riku became Kixur, because he wanted to be with Sora."

Lexi just scratched his head. He was now more confused than ever. Lexi summoned up his shanks and dashed towards Ansem The Wise. "I don't believe you. I am me, Nobody else!" Ansem The Wise summoned up darkness. The Darkness blocked Lexi's attacks.

Lexi pulled his blades back. He twirled them around studying the man. "I just don't understand, anymore. Why is Eli important? Why can't I be my own person? I owe that explanation, at least."

Ansem The Wise just rolled his eyes. He turned very angry and shouted at Lexi, "Because, you were not meant to exist, that is why." Lexi grabbed growled at the man, "I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST! YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT I DON'T! NOBODY CAN!"

Ansem whispered something into the Darkness, "Kixur, I need your help. He's not cooperating with me." A seventeen-year-old man with silver long hair tied back in a long pony tail wearing a long Black Coat and a black fabric over his Sea Green eyes. The man looked at Ansem, "DiZ, I got the call. What do you want me to do?"

Ansem the Wise turned to Lexi then back to the man. He said in a confident tone, "Kixur, defeat Lexi. If he doesn't want to go back to El, then we are going to force him to go back. We have to destroy him, in order to this." Kixur summoned up his Soul Eater and turned to Lexi, "Here, I go again."

Lexi summoned up his Shanks. Kixur ran over to the Nobody swinging Soul Eater at Lexi. He dodged the attack and stabbed Kixur with the shanks. Kixur gripped his stomach and put his left hand forward. Darkness sowed out of his hand. "You have to go back."

Lexi shouted, "I would go back, but I have to know where my Heartless is. And, I want to protect my friends." Kixur sighed, "I know you do, but I have to defeat you, your Heartless and Tiessa in order to bring back Eli. If I do that then Tevin can come back. You'll be whole again, no longer in Xemnas' grasp."

Suddenly, a Heartless dashed pass the three of them and three males followed after it. Lexi recognized the three males. It was Christian, Christopher, and Chester. He thought, "Why are they doing here?" He turned to Kixur and Ansem The Wise. "I am sorry, but I have to stop them." He ran after the three males.

Ansem The Wise turned to Kixur demanding, "You have to stop him, Riku! He cannot make contact with Chester. He can't or he'll cease to exist." Kixur ran after Lexi.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 50:

Lexi had disappeared from Kixur. He saw Christian, Christopher, and Chester with their Keyblades out. Lexi hid in the shrubs to keep out of sight from them. The tiny Shadow Heartless changed it's appearance and became a giant black Heartless with still the golden eyes, but no antennaes anymore. Lexi shouted to himself, "For Crying Out Loud, a Darkside. They'll be annihilated by that. I have to help them."

Lexi got up looking around to see if Kixur and Ansem The Wise were out of range. They were nowhere to be seen. Lexi got up grabbing his Shanks to his side. A loud WHOOSH sound came behnd him. He turned around only to see that it was a figure dressed up in a Black Coat. It was the Superior. Lexi backed away in shock asking, "How did you know I was here?! I'm not going back. That's final, I am not. You guys just treat me like noting."

Another WHOOSH sound came behind Xemnas. It was Number IX, Demyx, Number X, Luxord, and Number II, Xigbar. They all smiled under their hoods saying in unison, "Now, we get to finish off the traitor."
out
Demyx pulled down his hood seeing the Darkside smacking the three men around the Melodious Nocturn tapping Xigbar on the shoulder. "Xiggie, we have a problem." Xigbar turned to watch the scene. He laughed as Christopher's Keyblade was knocked out of his hand. A small Keyboard fell out of Chris' coat pocket. The black haired boy got up and ran into the Darkside to grab his Keyboard. The Darkside grabbed him and rip his heart out. The other two just stood in terror. Both of them ran away.

Xigbar snickered, "It looks like we are going to have another recruit. Great, another bratt to watch." He turned back to face Lexi. His mouth dropped. "Where did Pipsqueak go?!" Everyone gave him a shrug.

In a nearby tree, Lexi pulled out a bright ruby locket. He had showed it to all the Nobodies when Xemnas was about to eliminate him. It blinded them and he used a teleport spell to get away. Xemnas looked around and then at Xigbar and Luxord. He ordered, "I want you two to search this forest for Lexi. He must not get away." Both the Free Shooter and the Gambler of Fate teleported away. Lexi watched the remaining Nobodies teleport back to the Castle That Never Was.

Lexi thought to himself, "Ugh, for crying out loud, why are they after me? I am just an Underling nothing more. I don't matter to them. They should have just forgotten about me." Lexi looked cautiously around him to make sure that neither of the Organization members or Kixur were on his trail. They weren't anywhere in sight. Lexi smirked as he himself teleported away. "I have to follow Chester and Christian."

Meanwhile:

Back at the Castle That Never Was, Saix got some readings of a Nobody in Twilight Town. Saix called Demyx to investigate it with Xaldin, who had just returned from a previous mission at Beast's Castle. Saix said in his calm cold voice, "Number III and Number IX, I want you to investigate this reading in Twilight Town."

Demyx sighed, "But, I don't want to go. I have to do this thing. Ya know, um, huh... Oh man!" Xaldin turned to look at Demyx smirking, "Give it up, Canary, you're not getting out of this one." Demyx yelled, "What if it is Roxas. If it is him then I'll...ugh! Please, don't send me!" Saix smriked, "Too bad, I already signed you this mission now go!"

Xaldin grabbed Demyx's hand and dragged him through the Dark Corridor. Demyx yelled, "I'll get you for this X-Face!" The Dark Corridor closed and Saix brushed it off. He turned his attention back to what he was doing.

Xaldin and Demyx walked out of the Dark Corridor. Both of them looking around the town for any wierd signs of the Nobody. Several Heartless were scurrying the small rural area like crazy. Suddenly, the sound of a Keyboard playing caught Demyx. He turned from Xaldin and followed the sound of the music. He saw someone about fifteen with blonde hair and black streaks with a Keyboard around his waist walking around pressing each key and releasing a note that would explode on the Heartless. Xaldin closed his ears and groaned, "Ugh, make it stop! Someone shut off this inferno racket!"

Demyx smirked, "I guess this must be our Nobody, Xaldin. He's awesome with that Keyboard." Xaldin glared at Demyx, "We've found our target. Now, let's get that Nobody and get out of here." Demyx pouted, "Aw man, not more work." Xaldin folded his arms, "He doesn't look that tough, but he is stronger than you, IX." Demyx gave Xaldin a cruel glare. Both Nobodies approached the Keyboardist.

Xaldin pulled out of his lances and Demyx pulled his Sitar out. Both of them jumped into the battle knocking all of the Shadow Heartless out in one hit. After that, they called off their weapons and turned to the Keyboardist. Demyx smiled, "Hiya, my name's Demyx. What's yours?

Xaldin grabbed the Keyboardist and walked into the Dark Corridor. Demyx complained, "That was uncalled for, atleast him tell us what his name is." Xaldin growled, "He doesn't have a name yet, Number IX." The two Nobodies returned back at the castle.

Xaldin threw the Keyboardist down. He looked at Xaldin with a scowl, "Hey, that's just plain rude! You can't just do that dude!" Xaldin sighed, "This one is just like Demyx." Saix drew his head onto his arms on the computer keyboard groaning. Demyx ran out of the portal and it closed. "Xaldin, you can't just do that!"

Xaldin gave Demyx a glare and walked off, "I only did what was necessary. Now, we have our new member." The reading of the Nobody on Saix's computer was gone and now at the Castle with them. Demyx turned to the Keyboard player. "Um, hiya, my name's the Melodious Nocturn, but you can just call me Demyx for short." The keyboard player smirked, "Nice to meet ya, I am not sure why I was forced here."

Saix turned to the Nobodies. He had a cold look on his face and said, "You are just a Nobody, a being with no heart." The young keyboard player looked at him seriously, "Shut up, X-Face, it's your faults that I'm here in the first place."

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Those two chapters was interesting to read. The roles of the characters seem familiar.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 51:

Chester and Christian were gripping their Keyblades. Chester was sitting in the dirt upset about something. Christian got up and walked over to the crying fourteen-year-old. His hands on his thin hips asking in an annoyed voice, "What are you crying about, blondie?"

Chester lifted his head up and gave Chiristian a glare. He said in his quivering voice, "You have no idea what it's like to lose your best friends! You can't understand my pain." He sat on the log pulling his head down crying even louder. His tears hit the the ground.

Christian smirked, "You're right, I don't. I am just glad that we lost that stupid sidekick. He was such a pain in the side. I can't believe how stupid he was though. I mean, he sacrificed his own heart to save his own Keyboard." He clutched his pink and green Skeith-shaped Keyblade.

Chester got up and grabbed his Sonic Slasher. He put his Harmonica into what looked like a tape recorder and put the earphones that were attached to the long charcoal blade into his ears. He turned a dial that was on the blade's edge up to 5000 MAX. Chester turned to Christian, "I'm ready now let's get going. I don't want to lose anyone else."

The Darkside was crawling around the forest furiously. It's giant arms smacked the fifty feet tall Oak trees out of their spots. The Darkside stopped and roared into the blue sky. Xigbar and Luxord teleportd just feet away from the Heartless safely crouched away behind some shrubs. Chester and Christian ran up to the Heartless. "Here we go!"

Xigbar watched the fight from the safety of the shrubs. He smirked as he looked at Christian, "Ah, alright another fight. " Luxord turned to Xigbar pulling his cards out of his Black Coat pocket. "Number II, do you want to play a game?"

Xigbar laughed, "As if, this fight is more interesting. I want to see those two get their butts whooped." Luxord put back his cards back into his pocket. He sighed looking for any trace of Lexi. "Where's that child?"

Xigbar saw Lexi running up to the Heartless from behind. Lexi summoned his Shanks and flames spread out of the shanks. The flames twirled around the metal of the weapons. He shot the orange fire balls at the Heartless. Xigbar smirked, "Ah, the Pipsqueak is up to it again."

The flames consumed the Heartless. It growled and threw it's giant hands at Christian and Chester. Chester dodged the attack, but Christian wasn't so lucky. He fell to the ground unconscious. Chester dodged the oncoming attacks of the Heartless and slashed it across the chest.

The Darkside collapsed slowly being consumed by the Darkness. Lexi put his Shanks back into their holders and walked off. He stared at Chester with a blank look. Chester saw him and ran after him.

Lexi disappeared into a Dark Corridor. Chester didn't make it in time. He cried, "Hey wait, I want to talk to you." Xigbar smiled, "Ah, that kid would make a great addition." He looked at Luxord smirking, "We're going to split up to look for Lexi. If you see him you know what that means. Eliminate the traitor." Xigbar teleported away and in front of Chester.

Chester gripped his Keyblade when he saw the hooded Number II in front of him. "Who-who are you?!" Xigbar smiled under his hood, "I came to inform you about the location of your friend." Chester exclaimed, "Where...where is he?"

Xigbar smirked, "He is back at Castle Pathos waiting for you kid." This was one Xigbar's empty lies and he loved seeing the painful expression on the kid's face. It reminded him a lot of Roxas. Chester ran passed him. Xigbar teleported behind the boy. They were both headed back to Castle Pathos.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 52

Chester barges through the front doors of the castle. The doors hit the walls with a loud THUD, which rangs throughout the castle. He looks around angrily glowing with darkness screaming, "Whirlwind, where are you?! Show yourself, you coward!"

Xigbar walks out of the Dark Corridor standing over one of the many balconies overlooking the entryway. He smiles sadistically as he sees the anger on the boy's face and the glow. Xigbar thought to himself, "They small-fry is going to become a Heartless. Great, now how I get that kid more drowned into the darkness."

A loud WHOOSH sounds comes out of nowhere. A man appears out of black light. Chester glares at the man screaming, "HEY, I don't know what you did to Eli, but turn him back!" He pulled out his Sonic Keyblade.

Whirlwind smirks, "What are you talking about? Chester, go back to your job. Where is Christian?"

Chester yelled, "He's on his mission. It's none of your concern. You've never cared about us." Chester used his blade to send a giant mark into the wall under Whirlwind to cause the staircase to collapse.

The stairs began to tumble. It's marble frames break apart and fall onto the ground. Whirlwind grabs the railing still smirking. The castle as well begins to collapse. Chester looks around upset.

Tiessa hears the tumbling and runs upstairs to see what the answer was. A loud marble rock falls from the ceiling. Chester stands right in the middle of it. Tiessa pushes him out of the way getting hit by it.

Tiessa is covered in the rubble of the marble staircase and ceiling. She looks at Chester with sad eyes. Chester begins to cry. "Chester, you have to beat, Whirlwind."

Whirlwind walks next to Chester. He transforms into his true form. Large tailons etch all over his back. Fangs larger than skyscrapers dangle below his neck. Horns appear at the end of it's tail. Yellow eyes stare at Whirlwind. The Heartless is covered black shadows. He lifted his claws.

chester jumped back dodging the attack. His andrelaine was going and he had not realized that Tiessa was still there. The large claws rip Tiessa apart. She looks at Chester as she begins to fade into darkness, "Chester, you have to stop Tevin. You have too!"

Chester exclaimed in surprise at the statement, "That's Tevin! What happened to him. How am I suppose to do that?"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 53: Chester's Transformation

Chester glared at the Heartless. His teeth grinded tightly and dashed toward Whirlwind. The Heartless grinned, while lifting up it's blank hand and sending a giant gust at Chester. He grabbed tightly to his Keyblade trying to keep his balance, but the wind was too strong. It sent him flying into one of the walls.

The wall broke and Chester's forehead started too bleed due to the severe collision. He got up still determined and dashed toward Whirlwind slashing his Sonic Blade at the Heartless. Whirlwind slithered under the blade and grabbed Chester. Chester glared at the Heartless.

Whirlwind snuck closer to Chester with drool coming out of his mouth. He said with a malicious tone, "I am finally going to have your heart, boy!"

Suddenly, Chester lifted up his blade and struck Whirlwind in the face with it. The Heartless slithered back and he was able to get free. Chester yelled, "It's your fault that Eli's gone! I want him back!"

Whirlwind snickered, "Boy, that was years ago. Once a Heartless always a Heartless. There is no way to get your friend back.

Chester yelled dashing toward the Heartless, "Shut up, I'll get him back by destroying you! Even if it means turning into a Heartles myself."

Whirlwind snickered, "Boy, you have just learned my secret." Whirlwind turned back into his human form and the floor underneath started to open up.

Chester clumsily twiddled back and forth. He called in a nervous tone, "Uh, what's going?! What did you do?"

Both of them landed in a room full of bodies in containers surrounding them. Whirlwind smiled, "This is where Kingdom Hearts started. This is where all hearts are gathering back into one to become the Keyblade that will release Kingdom Hearts from it's sleep."

Chester saw a dark Keyblade in one of the containers levitating in mid-air. Something drew Chester to it. He grabbed the Keyblade and pierced himself with it. The blade lifted out of his chest and glowed with a bright light. The blade turned back into hearts and Chester disappeared into the darkness.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Very nice chapters. I really like Chapter 52 - seeing how it leaves a very great suspense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back