• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well, I have two dogs. One is a German Shepard/Chow mix named Viper and the other is mutt named Timmy. I had these guys since they were puppies. I also have three parakeets and a parrot. The parrot is huge nuisance since it screeches from day to night. Last but not least, I have several fish (I think about 10) but who doesn't.

*raises hand* Sort of.
I used to have a bunch of different fish, but my little sister killed them all by pouring chocolate milk into their tank. They all huddled in a corner and died. We haven't had fish ever since TT_TT

K

Kegluneq

We used to have a couple generations of cats living in our house.

One line I liked were the McDonalds named cats, it started with
Big Mac. I was allowed to keep him out of his other two brothers, but he ran away.

His son was Cheeseburger, he had one nut and if you called him "one nut" he would look sadly at you.

His son was Happy Meal, the effeminate spoiled child. He would always come home beat up, his tail had been broken once, and he had a tumor in his stomach.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
wow! that was organized anyway Your dogs are weird! ;D
not really. i mean i'm sure there are other things that i've missed both good and bad. but yeah i am pretty bored at the moment... yeah they tend to act that way. one is intelligent and the other well...he's not so intelligent. though he does mimic her like a little monkey. Lol.

Firo

Oh Crap
I have a half weener dog half min. pincher.

It barks at everything. Begs for food constantly. Yeah theres nothing good about her. Um she's cute.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I have 2 cats. One's name is Morgan and she is black with only a little bit of white on her neck. The other is Gizmo and she is black, brown and tan.

Morgan is independant for the most part which I love! And Gizmo is always comming in my room and can be very clingy which annoys the heck out of me.

Firo

Oh Crap
I have 2 cats. One's name is Morgan and she is black with only a little bit of white on her neck. The other is Gizmo and she is black, brown and tan.

Morgan is independant for the most part which I love! And Gizmo is always comming in my room and can be very clingy which annoys the heck out of me.

(Cartman voice) No kitty this is my chicken pot pie. No KITTY.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I have two dogs a German Sheperd named Maxie and a Dachsund named Trevor.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Right now, I have a chocolate-colored Mastiff named Boomer (a bigger klutz you could not find). Before that, I had what appeared to be a mix between a Corgi and a German Shepherd. We called him Stubby, and he just recently died of cancer :C

In the future I plan to have a Siberian Husky and a Welsh Corgi. Those are the only two dogs that I'd want to completely raise from puppies, lol.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I have a cat named Dayday, I don't know what kind of cat he is but he has stripes and a white belly. Before that I had another cat named Kyo, I also don't know what he was but he was orange with stripes.

Lefolane

I have a dog named Dollar US! But just call her Dollar heehee XD
She's getting old, aroud 5-6 year-old. She loves eating fruit and playing with cockraoches! Waaah.. She's the BIG cockroach predator.. Sometimes my mom can't stand her licking her hands Ewww..

EDIT!
I have a cream colored(?)Shi-Tzu puppy named Yuna she's adorkable!:36:*yes I did put adorkable*

*Grapses* My dollar is Shi-Tzu, too!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, at one house, there's three cats, at the other house, just a dog.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Got a dog. Best dog in the world, and I know everyone says that, but mine never barks, never would hurt anything, and always puts a smile on your face. Shame he's in his last year/s :(

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Got a white cat with black spots, we call her Bambii. It's fun yelling out BAMBII GUUUURL! and see her running straight at you.

Daisuke_x

I have a black cat called jess and i like how big her ears are... They look like radars!!! XD
i think the only thing I find annoying is that she chewed the rope-thing on my dressing gown... It's a bit destroyed now... lol. Other than that I love her XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back