• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pets!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Simple.

Tell ppl what pet you have, what's its name, What do you like and dislike about it and other stuff about it!

I'm going first I have a dog, a female dog named lisa she is 1year and 2months years old and she is a yorkshire terrier that is super cute, I like her energy and cuddle-ism and I dislike her crying when I'm not in the same room as her! :(

Apollo

Silver Member
I have a dog named Shadow(Black Lab). She gets kind of annoying, and barks a lot. But she kills all the fucking annoying stray animals around my house, so that's a plus.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I have a dog named max 8 yrs old and still thinks he's a puppy and also a 14 yr old African Grey parrot, he talks all the time. Max can get really hyper and my bird bites me sometimes but i love both of my pets to death ^o^

L

Lady Yuki

Oo yay been wating for a thread like this! :D.Okies well my family had five cats and two dogs.Sooo I will just tell you only my cats name and my dogs name XD.

Well my cats name is Blossom.She can act like a mean teenager at times.She throws a fit when she dosent get what she wants.She dosent like it when I am on my laptop s she lays on the key board.(She is doing this now)My dog is a wolf her nae is pikachu.She is sweet and loves to run.She crys when im not with her.When she gets angry she runs into trees.But she is a very loveble dog.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Huh, well.

I have a miniature poodle, Prince. He's been extremely greedy lately so that's been getting on my nerves and he's getting fat, but I still love him cause he doesn't bother me all the time like my sister's dog Choxie.

In addition, I've got two parakeets, Lelouch and...well I still haven't named the other one. The last one I had in a thread like this a couple months ago kicked the bucket. What I like about my new one is that it has this interesting green-yellow type deal going on.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I had an evil kitty too
His name was Tigger and whenever my foot moved he'd pounce and bite it...
Until my foot was totally mangled >.<

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Well, I have two dogs. One is a German Shepard/Chow mix named Viper and the other is mutt named Timmy. I had these guys since they were puppies. I also have three parakeets and a parrot. The parrot is huge nuisance since it screeches from day to night. Last but not least, I have several fish (I think about 10) but who doesn't.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well, I have two dogs. One is a German Shepard/Cho mix named Viper and the other is mutt named Timmy. I had these guys since they were puppies. I also have three parakeets and a parrot. The parrot is huge nuisance since it screeches from day to night. Last but not least, I have several fish (I think about 10) but who doesn't.
I've never had a fish in my entire life...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
My dog is ancient, has a bad hip, and barks constantly. It's kind of obnoxious.

I wish I had a cat, cats are fuckwin.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Sera
Bad Things: Tibetan Terrier, needs to go outside every other 20 minutes of the day literally, barks and howls at anything near the house or near her, takes anything inside the trash can and shreds it on the floor, will eat any food left in an easily accessible area.
Good Things: quiet when indoors and when nothing is too loud outside, good companion, good guard dog, is very friendly, intelligent for a dog.

Theo
Bad Things: Tibetan Terrier, basically mimics whatever Sera does, relatively unintelligent for a dog.
Good Things: good companion, is very friendly.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hmm well I guess I should. I have five dogs. Three are living with me now and the other two are with my dad at his place. Shadow is my mom's dog but she loves me up too sometimes. She's a cock-a-poo. Mandy is our big loveable labrador retriever. She loves having her belly rubbed. (especially by me.) Oreo is my sister's dog but he hangs arounds with me sometimes because I've been given him more attention and he gets jealous when I give my other dogs attention. Jonas is my other dog who lives with my dad, he's a english bull masstive. And he's very loveable. Holly is our littlest dog and she's a shitzu. She can be loveable too.

But those we're my families pets. My pets are two Leopard Geckos. One I call Looxio and the other I call Luna. And I have a pet cornsnake name Sneaky. I call him that because he hides in the dirt of his tank and I think he gotten out it.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Sera
Bad Things: Tibetan Terrier, needs to go outside every other 20 minutes of the day literally, barks and howls at anything near the house or near her, takes anything inside the trash can and shreds it on the floor, will eat any food left in an easily accessible area.
Good Things: quiet when indoors and when nothing is too loud outside, good companion, good guard dog, is very friendly, intelligent for a dog.

Theo
Bad Things: Tibetan Terrier, basically mimics whatever Sera does, relatively unintelligent for a dog.
Good Things: good companion, is very friendly.

wow! that was organized anyway Your dogs are weird! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back