• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perks of the Job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

For those who work, what are the perks of working there for you? :)

I work at a cinema and whilst it's alright, the perks of it make up for the crap times i.e. when twilight is on and the place is overun by people in team edward and jacob shirts. We get free movies, discount on the food and when a film goes off the cinema, there is usually left over crap like posters and film wall hangings. B)

How about everyone else?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I distribute clean laundry in a hospital under no supervision. Shifts are ten hours, but on most days I finish four to five hours early. Lots of free time. C:

nicoleohbugga

I just started working at the Little Caesars in Kmart. I don't get anything free, because all the employees before me were stealing food. I do get 25% off though. 20% off of clothing, and 10% on everything else in the store. Those are my only perks. :p

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
free movies, discounts 25%
access anywhere
free rides
this is where its at

O

Oberon

My restaurant job -- 50% on food, free ice cream, free soda.

My design job at college (I design their newspaper) -- free design premium package. HUZZAH. I use CS5 instead of their CS4 though.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I get to say that I'm on the board of directors. I get to make coffee and fuck around on a computer for a few hours and get paid. Almost any idea or suggestion of mine ends up employed. Also, I get cool shirts.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Awesome free shirts. I gave a bunch to my friends because I don't give a fuck.

They love me there anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back