• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perks of the Job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Oh yeah, another perk: I can ask off of work virtually any time I want. Makes planning siht easier.

O

Oberon

I work at Best Buy, I get some pretty amazing discounts, only have to pay 5% markup, which a lot of stuff is over a 5% markup. (like HDMI cables for example)
I have a friend who works at Best Buy as well. He bought a $2500 flatscreen tv for about 1250. At least I think that's right. Wicked stuff.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I get to say that I'm on the board of directors. I get to make coffee and fcuk around on a computer for a few hours and get paid. Almost any idea or suggestion of mine ends up employed. Also, I get cool shirts.
Where the fcuk do you work?

I'm just like the OP. Work at Cinema. I don't get free tickets, but I get unlimited $2 tickets for myself. Staff screenings are whatever they feel like charging (got to see A-Team for free this way) and they're before the movie comes out publicly which is cool.

Oh yeah, another perk: I can ask off of work virtually any time I want. Makes planning siht easier.
That's called being a Casual employee.

Radon

mofo
Same as the OP. I work in a cinema and get free movies n' such. But this cinema is also a video store and I get free dvd hires when I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back