• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Our Kingdom Hearts fanfic of total randomness!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Here's the new chapter wrtten up by Lanydx Reborn XD (just posting it for him is all).

Chapter 25: Into the rabbit hole. (Part 4 of The Epic Mickey Arc.)

As Sora and Van were fighting each other in the portal. The two landed into what looked like a jungle. Full of trees, a beach, a sea of thinner. Even a few ruined pirate ships. Sora landing on a palm tree. He quickly used it, by swinging around it, he flew into Van's face with a swift kick. Van landed on some sand.

"So you do have some bark to you new Ven." Van muttered.

"My name's Sora. Not Ven!" Sora yelled.

"Whatever. You'll still do." Van muttered, while firing an energy blast.

Sora dodged it. Van quickly appeared right next to him.

"I must admit your parlor tricks are amusing." Van sang while punching Sora in the face.

Van dropped his Keyblade, stretched out both his arms.

"Now here's your chance to get the best of me. Hope your hand is hot! Come on clown, let's see what ya got!" He taunted Sora.

Sora with his keyblade in hand tried to attack him, but every strike was blocked by Van hand.

"You try to slam me with your hardest stuff, but your double whammy isn't to snuff. I'll set the record straight, your only second rate!" Van said as he kicked Sora in the stomach.

Sora shot out a few Firgas but Van quickly deflected it.

"Your cat's a meanie, but your tigers tame. You got a lot to learn about the Keyblade game! So for your education, I'll retaliate. Your only second rate!" Van sang as he blasted him with darkness.

Sora ran into the trees for better cover.

Van walked around like it was a stroll in the park.

"Men cower at the power, my pinkie." He muttered as he blasted Sora's cover with a blast from his pinkie.

Sora just looked at his double with shock.

"There's no way this guy is for real." Sora thought as ran out of the trees.

"But if your not convinced that I'm invincible put me to the test." Van whispered in Sora's ear.

Sora slashed at Van with his blade as he jumped onto a ruined ship.

"Ven, I'd love to lay this rivalry to rest!" The Dark Sora yelled.

Sora made his Keyrider, chasing him to the ship. He jumped off it, changing his keyblade into his chainsaw form. He slashed at him, only to have his attack cut off my pure darkness.

"Go ahead, and zap me with the surprise. Put me in a trap. Cut me down to size." Van mocked him.

Sora tried to cut in deeper, but his Keyblade vanished. Van punched in the gut hard, grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"To you I'll make this straight. You and Ven, are only second rate!" Van yelled as he blasted Sora into a dark portal.

"AAAAHHH!" Sora yelled in pain as his body was being beaten around by the darkness. His clothes were ripped to sherds. He started to drift to sleep. On his stomach a small circle started to glow.
!
"Boy, you will not end like him. you must live." Muttered an ominous voice.

In a flash of red light, Sora vanished from the dark realm, and back to the Wasteland. As for where……

Mickey, Gus pushed themselves out of the movie projector. Mickey saw Xion, and Namine's hands. He grabbed a hold of them, and pulled the dazed girls out.

"I did warn them about the effects right?" The head Gremlin asked.

"Yes, but you didn't tell us what would happen! I feel sick." Xion yelled as she came to.

"Where are we anyway?" Mickey asked as they walked down a corridor.

"Your Highness, young witch and Keyblade wielder. Allow me to show you Gremlin Village….Oh No!" Gus said in horror.

Mickey, Xion, and Namine looked at a small, wooden village set on green fire. They ran to put it out. Mickey and Xion used Blizzard and water on most of the flames and Namine used the thinner to erase the fires without ruining the houses. Mickey quickly saved a few gremlins from falling into a small hole of Thinner. Namine painted over it to cover it up. Xion had casted Cure on the more injured ones.

"Where do I know that green fire?" She thought.

Xion looked around for more gremlins she heard keyblade swings nearby a cave. Xion dashed to it. She saw a wall of green flames, with two people in it. She could hear voices.

"Show yourself Maleficent, your going to answer to those poor people you hurt. Also you going to tell me what you did to my friends! " Kairi yelled.

From what Xion could see the witch appeared out of the same green flames, with her tiny raven on her shoulder.

"The Mistress of all evil answers to no one child!" She muttered.

Her bird flew at Kairi. She summoned her Keyblade and whacked the raven into a wall.

"My, my, what an ill tempered brat you have become princess. Didn't your parents raise you better? Oh course I speak of your true parents." Maleficent said, seeing it strike a nerve in Kairi's heart.

"What did you do to Sora, Xion, Namine, Riku, and the The King?" She yelled as she charged at the witch.

Maleficent tapped her staff to send out a shock wave knocking her down.

"I did nothing girl. They where the ones who left you. They only saw you as a burden, and went off without you. Even the clone is a better Keyblade wielder then you." She lied.

"That's not true!" Kairi yelled.

"Oh isn't it princess? This isn't the first time you've been abandoned, for your uselessness." The Witch muttered.

" I AM NOT USELESS!" She screamed as she shot every magic spell she knew at the witch.

Xion had been busy hitting at the wall of flames trying to help he fire.

Maleficent had blocked every one of Kairi's spells.

"My my, is this the best you can do? I'm surprised That Aqua girl hasn't given up on you." She asked.

The witch blasted her with lightning, stunning her. Kairi dropped her keyblade. Maleficent came to her and whispered something in her ear. Seeing the damage she vanished with a wicked smile on her face.

Xion finally broke the flames and to find Kairi sitting down hugging her knees.

"Kairi, are you okay?" asked Xion, crouching down next to her feeling concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's go Xion" mumble Kairi, letting Xion pull her up by her hands.

"What happen in their?" asked Xion, but Kairi didn't answer her.

"Okay, let's go find Namine and King Mickey" said Xion, biting her lip knowing Kairi was acting rather strange.

"Lets go this way" whisper Kairi, pointing to a sign that said Mean St.

"Alright, but first you wait here in case Namine or The King show up" said Xion, taking off before Kairi could protest.

Kairi slowly walked forward, blinded by tears and sat down beneath the sign.

"Kairi! Xion!" called out Namine, looking for the both of them.

"Over there!" said Mickey, having spotted Kairi beneath a sign.

"Good, we finally found you! Kairi where's Xion?" asked Namine, feeling concerned at the lack of response.

"Kairi?" said Namine, crouching down before her, unable to see her face.

"Maleficent was here" said King Mickey, recognizing the familiar green fire.

Namine extended her hand and moved Kairi's hair aside to see tears falling down her cheeks.

"Kairi!? What's wrong?" asked Namine, thinking the worst.

"Maleficent, said I was useless and I would bring everyone down with me" said Kairi, sobbing.

"That Aqua only trained me because she pity me and wanted to think that I could actually help" said Kairi, wrapping her arms around herself as she sobbed.

"You know that's not true!" said Namine, reaching out to hug her but Kairi wouldn't let her.

"No, Maleficent is right. From the very beginning I caused trouble for both Sora and Riku" said Kairi, meeting Namine eyes.

"I did nothing to help. I didn't even put up a fight" said Kairi, disgusted with herself.

"Your right, everything Maleficent said was true" said Namine, standing back up and watching new tears welled up in Kairi's eyes.

"Namine!" said King Mickey.

"Thats it? You really mean that?" asked Kairi, getting up slowly in shock.

Namine raised her hand and slapped Kairi across the face.

"I can't believe you! You actually thought I meant everything I said?!" yelled Namine, looking very angry and upset.

"Kairi, Maleficent was lying to you! You mean everything to us!" said Namine, pulling Kairi in for a hug.

"Maleficent is good at deceiving people and playing with their hearts" said King Mickey.

"Even Riku was deceived by her, but Sora was there to stop her lies from hurting him" said Namine.

"Aqua wouldn't have trained you, if she didn't believe you couldn't wield the keyblade and become a master" said King Mickey, grabbing hold of Kairi's hand.

"Sora and Riku are counting on you to help them, and pull them through this" said Namine, watching Kairi smile despite the tears going down her face.

"You really mean that?" asked Kairi, looking at the both of them.

"Yes, were all counting on you!" said King Mickey.

"Now let's go find everyone!" said Namine, pulling her along down Mean St.

Sora landed on the ground with a thud, his armor disappearing in their place was new clothes.

"That hurt" said Sora, dazed and in pain.

Sora slowly stood up, clutching his head and looking around to see if anyone was here.

Taking a step forward Sora was hit with dizziness that he stumble forward.

"Maybe I should wait here, until my head stops spinning" said Sora, groaning in pain.

"Sora?! King Mickey? Namine?!" someone called out nearby.

"Over here!" yelled Sora, watching someone peer around the corner a keyblade in their hand.

"Big brother! I was so worried!" said Xion, racing over to him.

"Xion, wait don't-! Ow! That hurts!" complained Sora, feeling Xion hug him in relief then letting go instantly to see what was wrong.

"Your hurt!" said Xion, using her keyblade and casted Cura on him.

"Vanitas was a lot stronger then I anticipated" said Sora, feeling better now.

"I don't think any of us our strong enough to fight him on our own except for Aqua" said Sora, summoning his keyblade.

"Big Bro shouldn't fight alone" said Xion, with a serious look on her face.

"We should fight together" said Sora, grinning.

"Lets go find the others" said Xion, just as heartless and blots appeared.

"They'll have to wait awhile longer" said Sora, using strike raid on a number of heartless.

"What is all that commotion out there?!" yelled Pete, standing outside of an old jail house.

Sora came into view fighting off heartless with Xion at his side.

"Its you! The one who got me in trouble with Maleficent!" said Pete, charging over there.

"Sora on your right!" called out Xion, watching Sora move out of the way, just in time to see Pete charging right at him.

"I won't let you get away this time" said Pete, throwing a bunch of explosive balls at them.

Sora jumped over the mini ones, then with a mighty swing he sent a huge one flying right back at Pete.

Pete stumble backwards giving Sora a chance to strike at him.

Sora used Aero making Pete spin around really fast, while Xion shot out firaga at him.

Then together they sent out a chain of attacks at Pete, causing heavy damage.

"Sora! Xion!" called out Kairi, racing towards them with Namine and King Mickey in tow.

"Pete, what are you doing here? Are you working for Maleficent again?" asked King Mickey.

"Well look what we have here, good old Mickey finally shows up" said Pete, retreating slowly.

"What are you and Maleficent planning?!" asked Xion, her keyblade raised as if to strike.

"Were just trying to take over the worlds like always and causing more trouble for the Keyblade bearer" said Pete.

"But now I must go since Maleficent's waiting for me. So here's a goodbye present for all of you!" said Pete, throwing another explosive ball their way and disappearing.

"Wait! Get back here!" shouted Sora, striking at the huge ball only for it to explode in smoke.

"He got away" said King Mickey, coughing from the smoke.

"He's gone!" cried out multiple voices inside the jail house, having heard the commotion outside.

"Now's our chance to escape!" said another one.

"Sounds like there's kids inside their" said Namine, opening the door and walking in to see cells with bunnies inside.

"Is it daddy?" said Lucky, the rabbit.

Mickey let out a gasp then said "These are Oswalds kids!".

"Help me get these open, will ya Sora?" said King Mickey, breaking the first cells lock.

"Of course" said Sora, opening each cell.

"FREEDOM!" shouted Xion.

"RUN AND BE FREE!" said Sora, watching them run out of their cells.

The bunny children see their Uncle Mickey and shout "UNCLE MICKEY!" in delight.

"AAAHHH!" went Mickey being tackle down by all of the children at once.

"Its really you! Were so happy to see you Uncle Mickey!" said all of the bunny children, hugging him.

"All shucks" said King Mickey, looking down at all of them and patting each of the bunny children on the head.

"Thank you for saving us, were finally free!" said all of the bunny children.

"You poor kids" said Xion, picking one of them up.

"Daddy hasn't come to visit us in a while, don't know where momma is either" said Floyd.

"Thats because Daddy is being influenced by the Phantom Blot" said Lucky, hugging Xion's coat.

"Good thing Uncle Mickey is here to save us" said Lucky, with admiration in his voice.

"Don't worry we'll make sure you get home safe and sound, right guys?" said King Mickey.

"Right, but is there any place you guys can go until it's safe?" asked Kairi.

"Lucky wants to come with you! Floyd can stay here an watch brothers and sisters while we find mom and dad" said Lucky.

"Sounds like a good enough plan" said Sora, knowing it's not really safe anywhere in the wasteland right now.

"If you guys see any signs of trouble run okay?" said Kairi, watching Floyd puff up his chest trying to look brave.

"Good, we leave you in charge of them Floyd" said Namine, patting him on the head.

"You listen to your brother while were gone" order Xion, looking each of them in the eye.

"We promise, Queen Xion of the Bunny Children" they answered.

"When did you get so popular?" asked Kairi.

Oswald was on his way back when he spotted Mickey with one of his sons and went raving mad with jealousy.

"Little brother is gonna find out what it's like being a prisoner in the wasteland!" went Oswald stomping his foot.

"Yes, his heart. Little brothers heart will be mine!" said Oswald, disappearing.

Somewhere else in the Wasteland..

"Are you sure were going the right way?" asked Riku, for the fifth time.

"Yes, this time I'm positive!" said Molly Mushroom, leading the way.

"Please don't let this be another dead end" groaned Riku, having gone in circles a number of times already.

"Riku, do try to lighten up. Your ruining the mood" said Ansem SoD.

"Look this isn't the time to be making kiss-y faces at your girlfriend!" said Riku, frustratedly.

"What was that?" asked Molly Mushroom.

"Nothing, just want to get out of here already!" said Riku.

"Is my Ansem making kiss-y faces at me? Aw that's so sweet!" said Molly Mushroom.

"Alright that's it. I can't take it anymore!" said Riku, storming off only to be yanked back by Ansem SoD.

"Nope, you'll get lost all by yourself" said Ansem SoD.

Riku faceplamed himself then said "I've been lost for over an hour already!".

"Thats why you should stick with us, it won't be long now till were finally there" said Ansem SoD.

"You ignored everything I just said, didn't you!?" shouted Riku, knowing these two weren't going to get him anywhere.

"Its just my luck to end up with you two" said Riku, sourly.

End

A/N (wasn't sure if it's kiss-y or kissy so if anyone knows which or the correct way to spell it let me know).

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hahaha. Boy when we know how to how to make stuff work, we do it. Thanks for the help KK. Also if anyone wonders Van sing Your only second rate from Return of Jafar. Also Mickey kinda put two and two together and figured he might have a had a brother due to them looking alike, and as for what The Mistress of all evil is trying to do in Wasteland other then see Mickey and the others done in is to screw with the heart of Kairi, to break it for her own goals. Also I used her to have what her hatebase always says about my fave red head. "She's so useless, she never be good as Aqua, blah, blah blah. Also for Oswald.......he's not in the right mind.....AT ALL!

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
lmao the riku-ansem part=hilarious XD i pity him lol.
and vanitas was also funny with his singing XD

chapter=great/hilarious~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sorry yet again for the long wait everyone. Here is a brand new chapter.

Chapter 26.

King Mickey watched as Namine used the brush to fix up parts of the Wasteland.

"Is it just me or is something watching all of us?" asked Kairi, turning this way and that.

"Could be" said Xion, noticing something moving out of the corner of her eye.

"Might be part of the mad doctors army" said King Mickey, standing on a box.

"What if it's daddy?" asked Lucky, peering around a corner.

"It could be him, Lucky" said Kairi, kneeling besides him and petting his ears.

"We ought to keep looking around" said Sora, walking into a ware house.

"Should we split up again?" asked Xion, pulling out bond of flames.

"No, last time we split up we couldn't find each other" said Kairi, following behind them.

"Right, but that was by mistake" said Namine, finishing up with the paint.

"We still have to find Riku" said King Mickey.

"Do you guys hear that?" asked Kairi, only to narrowly dodge a strange green liquid coming her way.

"Over there!" pointed Lucky, watching Beetleworx's heading there way.

"We'll take care of them, don't you worry Lucky!" said King Mickey, using star seeker.

Sora used Quick Blitz, knocking into two Beetleworx's.

King Mickey used Confusion then Aero making the Beetleworx's spin around, unable to fight.

Kairi used Shield to dodge the oncoming green liquid then used Thundara causing the Beetleworx's to be stunned.

Namine hit a few Beetleworx'x with thinner making them turn into puddles.

Sora finished them all off with Sonic Blade combined with Aero that made his keyblade fly out like a boomerang and slice into the Beetlerox's with light.

Lucky jumped up onto a barrel to stay out of the way, only to be surrounded by heartless instantly.

"Help!" cried out Lucky, trying to find a way out.

A blast of darkness took out the heartless.

"You okay?" asked Riku, followed by Ansem and Molly Mushroom.

"Riku!? What took you so long?" asked Sora, knocking over a Beetleworx.

"Don't look at me, blame these two!" said Riku, gesturing to Ansem and Molly
Mushroom.

"Ansem heartless? Didn't I destroy you?" asked Sora, rubbing his eyes in disbelief at what he was seeing.

"Its pretty complicated, but I'm a good guy now!" said Ansem SoD.

"I was stranded until these two found me, only to be dragged around in circles for hours" said Riku, shaking his head.

"How do we know he isn't here to take over your body again, Riku?" asked Sora, pointing his keyblade at Ansem SoD.

"And take over kingdom hearts?" said Kairi.

"Funny thing is, I just explained all this to Riku not to long ago" said Ansem SoD.

"Look Maleficent has already been here, so we don't trust you all that much" said Kairi.

"Maleficent was here?" said Sora, looking at Kairi.

"Earlier we ran into her, it wasn't a big deal or anything" said Kairi.

"None of this sounds good, looks like there's alot more going on then we thought" said Riku.

"Old enemies are coming back" said Xion.

"Not all of them will be" said Ansem SoD, proudly.

"Why should we believe you? Why do you want to help us?" asked Riku.

"I'm after Master Xehanort and I'm tired of being used by him" said Ansem SoD.

"And you promise not to turn on us later, if things go badly?" asked Sora.

"Indeed. No body snatching or turning on you keyblade wielders" said Ansem SoD.

"All of you are worrying to much, Ansem will keep his word. So enough promises already!" said Molly Mushroom.

"Who are you?" asked Sora.

"I'm Molly Mushroom, Ansem's girlfriend" said Molly Mushroom, proudly.

"You have a girlfriend!?" shouted Sora and Xion with looks of astonishment on their faces.

"We met online" said Ansem SoD, slightly embarrassed.

"Thats so romantic" said Kairi.

"This isn't the time to be talking about romance" said Riku.

"He's right fellas, we got an important job to do!" said King Mickey.

"One thing at a time. Once this world is saved that's one less thing to worry about" said Sora, thinking of the long battle ahead of them.

"Right, then together we will get stronger for the final battle" said Riku.

"A lot more training, if were going to defeat Vanitas and Master Xehanort" said Sora, meeting Riku's eyes.

"Exactly, but we can worry about that later" said Riku, walking around the ware house seeing nothing else was inside to fix.

Oswald was above them, watching them leave the ware house from within the shadows.

"There fixing it!?" said Oswald, tugging on his ears.

"Little brother is close to finding the rocket!" mutter Oswald, hopping down onto a chest.

"Must get rocket fixed" said Oswald, finally hopping down onto the ground.

"Looks like little brother has come to visit me!" called out Oswald.

"Whose there?!" said Sora.

"The names Oswald, Mickey Mouses older brother!" said Oswald, stepping out of the shadows into view.

"What are you doing here, Mouse?" asked Oswald.

"To save the Wasteland" said King Mickey.

"How do you plan on defeating the Blot?" asked Oswald.

"Were working on it" said King Mickey.

"Oh is that so? Sounds like the famous Mickey mouse has a plan" said Oswald, sarcastically.

"We need to know more about the Wasteland" said King Mickey.

"It wasn't always like this, this bad" said Oswald.

"Since were the unlucky ones who had to stay and lose our hearts, we can't escape here" said Oswald, his long ears drooping.

"Gosh, I didn't know you lost your heart" said King Mickey.

"Yeah, thanks to the Mad Doctor and the Blot" said Oswald.

"I didn't know the King had an older brother" whispered Sora.

"Looks like this isn't a happy reunion" whispered Riku.

"Why do you get to have a heart? Why can't we have one and live outside of this place?!" yelled Oswald.

"I don't know" said King Mickey, rubbing his arm.

"Thats why I can't stand you! You get to have everything" said Oswald.

"I'm the older brother. So it should be me!" said Oswald, ranting angrily.

"Oswald. I'm sorry, I didn't know" said King Mickey.

"You need to leave this place, away from all of us" said Oswald, turning away from him.

"Not without are help first" said Sora.

"The Blot is unstoppable! He'll take your hearts and you will be stuck here too!" said Oswald, frowning.

"Namine, has a magical brush that can fix this world and stop the Blot" said King Mickey.

"Help me fix the rocket then! So we can escape this place!" said Oswald, with hope.

"We'll take care of the pieces" said Riku, speaking up.

"You two need to sort things out" said Kairi.

"Can I go with Daddy?" asked Lucky.

"Go ahead. We'll meet up at Tomorrow City after we get the pieces for the rocket" said Xion.

"I think I'll tag along with those two" said Ansem SoD.

"And keep an eye on things" said Molly Mushroom.

The four keyblade wielders watched them go.

Riku let out the breath he was holding.

"Their finally gone" said Riku.

"Was it really that bad?" asked Xion.

"Yes, they wouldn't stop talking about how much they love each other" said Riku, shuddering in horror.

"Even the faces they were making were to much for me to bear" said Riku.

"Like this?" asked Kairi, making her eyes big and puckering her lips at Sora.

"Yeah, like that" said Riku, wanting to gag.

"I won't do it again, it was just for fun to see how you reacted' said Kairi, chuckling slightly.

"Do you think we will be able to find the pieces?" asked Sora.

"Hopefully" said Xion, tripping over something.

"You alright Xion?" asked Namine, having tagged along as a last minute decision.

"I'm fine just tripped over this metal thing" said Xion, brushing herself off only to see it was Donald she tripped over.

"Um guys? Why does Donald look like that?" asked Xion, backing away quickly.

"Donald! Goofy?! What happen to you guys?!" yelled Sora, picking up Goofy.

"Thats not Donald, it's a robot that looks like him" said Riku, picking him up.

"Even if their robots they shouldn't be broken to pieces!" said Sora, upset and worried.

"Calm down, we'll get them fixed up" said Riku.

"But what if their programmed to fight us or something?" asked Kairi, looking at Robot Donald.

"If their anything like the real Donald and Goofy, I don't think we have to worry about that" said Xion.

"Yeah, once their fixed up they can help us find the pieces were looking for!" said Sora, pointing out a metal Goofy, Daisy, and Pluto.

"But how do we fix them?" asked Namine, looking at Robot Donald.

"With Alchemy" suggested Kairi.

Using chalk Sora drew a circle on the ground, that had Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Pluto at the center.

Clapping his hands then touching the circle it lit up in a blue light, that their eyes widen in amazement as the robots came alive.

"Thank you. For fixing us" said Robot Daisy, taking hold of Donald's ear.

"No problem" said Sora.

"Its nice to finally be able to move around again" said *Robot Goofy, looking down at himself to see everything was in tip top shape.

"Could you help us find some rocket parts?" asked Kairi.

"Pluto can help" said Robot Donald, trying to escape Robot Daisy's hold on his ear.

"Donald, I told you were going the wrong way!" said Robot Daisy, letting go of his ear.

"I know Daisy, I'm sorry. I was to stubborn to listen" said Robot Donald.

"Its alright Donald. Everyone makes mistakes" said Robot Goofy.

"I didn't know the Beetlerox's were waiting for us" explained Robot Donald.

"None of us could have known" said Robot Daisy.

"Good thing we have friends who can repair us" said Robot Goofy.

"Pluto. Has picked up a trail. Follow him" said Robot Daisy.

"Woof" went Robot Pluto, running off with everyone following after him.

Everyone followed Robot Pluto that leaded them to different parts for the rocket.

"You know, Oswald didn't mention what kind of parts he needed" said Namine, using the brush to restore each piece they ran into.

"We could bring each one, or come back for the ones we don't take with us" said Riku, picking up a few screws.

"I'll grab the door if Kairi wants to grab the gears" said Sora, picking it up and holding it in his arms.

"Woof" went Robot Pluto, picking up a gear.

"We can help" said Robot Daisy, picking up the end piece.

Everyone grabbed what they could and headed to Tomorrow City.

King Mickey followed behind Oswald silently, when something loud was headed their way.

"What's that?" asked King Mickey, summoning his keyblade.

"Its The Mad Doctor!" said Oswald.

A man in a doctor suit appeared inside a globe, hovering above the ground with mechanical arms outstretched to grab things with it's huge hands.

"Hahahahaha! Looks like we have the famous Mickey Mouse here at last" said The Mad Doctor appearing in a strange device.

"Your heart will be ours" said The Mad Doctor, slamming a hand down directly over King Mickey.

King Mickey was pulled back by Molly Mushroom just in time that King Mickey rolled behind the Mad Doctor and was flung on top of it by Ansem SoD.

"The Blot will be pleased to have it and escape this place!" said The Mad Doctor, lifting his hand up to see it was empty.

"Where did he go!" shouted the Mad Doctor, turning the device around to see he was gone.

"Right here, pal!" said King Mickey, slicing one of the arms off.

Lucky watched nearby then grabbed hold of a hammer nearby and ran out to help.

Ansem SoD used the heartless attached to his back and order it to attack The Mad Doctor.

The huge heartless struck the globe a few times making the glass crack and making it lower due to being struck to many times.

Lucky ran up to the globe and pounded the hammer away yelling "This is for Daddy!".

"Annoying brat" said The Mad Doctor, trying to fend everyone off.

Lucky struck the cracked part of the glass, making it crack further and ware out the machinery.

King Mickey pointed his keyblade at the globe sending out a beam of light that sliced the globe in half.

"Good Job Lucky!" called out Molly Mushroom.

"No! I won't let you stop me!" said The Mad Doctor, sending a few Beetlerox's there way.

Ansem SoD charged through the Beetleworx's causing them to be blasted away, leaving The Mad Doctor army less.

"This is the end for you Doctor" said Ansem SoD, lifting his hand that was surrounded by darkness.

King Mickey lifted his keyblade at the same time, then they both struck together on the count of three.

Ansem's darkness struck like knives while King Mickey's keyblade struck multiply times from different directions with powerful waves of light that sliced through it like butter.

The device blew up into bits of smoke leaving the three standing there, with no Mad Doctor in sight.

"You defeated The Mad Doctor!" said Oswald, moving away from his hiding place.

"I think so fellas" said King Mickey, watching the smoke clear revealing a broken globe.

"No more Mad Doctor?" asked Lucky, earning a pat on the head by his favorite Uncle Mickey.

"Thats right, no more scary Doctor" said King Mickey.

"You were really brave Lucky" said Molly Mushroom.

"So the Blot is all that's left" mumble Ansem SoD, not wanting to ruin the moment for the kid.

"We need to build that rocket fast before the Blot finds out the Doc's gone" said Oswald.

"Your in an awful hurry" said Molly Mushroom, watching Oswald hop around anxiously.

"You don't know what the Blot's like" said Oswald, gazing around as if the Blot will appear.

"Then let's get to that rocket" said King Mickey.

End

A/N If a bunch of these appears * just ignore them. I'll edit them out later. Thanks for reading. More chapters will arrive soon.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
:D great job! haha mickey equal badass~
lol liked this one it was amusing xD poor riku lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nope known it since kh2 xaldin fight, just dont see it much.
xD but its comedic so his pain is justified~

Awards
Guess who's finally caught up? :D

Praise: The friendshippy moments are really cute and funny, most of the characterization is good, the plot lines are really cool, the fight scene are excellent imo, everyone's struggles and sorrows are realistic when those times come, and I now officially ship Molly/Ansem. xD This is so awesome thus far! Oh, and I liked Walt's and Oswald's inclusion, and Kairi getting to fight, and interesting worlds were chosen. c: There are other things ,too, but I can't quite word them at the moment.

Critique: Grammer is messed up in some places, and transitions could be better. Nothing that really bothers me or takes from the fic, imo.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Yay Mega's caught up! I'm glad you like it. KK and I will work hard and make sure you enjoy it.

Chapter 27 Bonding (Second to finalie of the Epic Epic Mickey Arc.)

"Okay, so this Hook guy is this robot pirate? Kairi asked as she hide herself in the trees.

"He wasn't a robot when i fought him last." Sora said as the moved around from cover to cover.

As Xion moved around looking for cover, she hide behind a large treasure chest.

"Why do we have to hide and sneak around again?" She whispered.

Riku was was accidentally knocked into Xion by Robot Goofy. He landed with his hands on her rear causing a slight noise bleed from Riku and a loud shriek from Xion. That alerted the large and deadly Blotling they were trying to avoid on the shore line. Sora and Kairi drew their keyblades, The two jumped in the air to avoid the large cannon blast of thinner. Riku thrusted at the large blotling, stabbing it in it's giant arm. It punched Riku back into the trees, causing a few coconuts to land on his head. Xion pulled him up as Kairi's blade caught fire. She did a twirl and threw her keyblade into the monster's eye, setting it on fire. It panicked and ran into the other blotlings causing them to also be set on fire.

Sora grabbed onto Xion, and Riku. As they ran Kairi,and Robot Goofy kept their pace with Sora and the others

"Sora, I think we blew our sneak attack." Kairi said.

"Then we get on the ship. Namine's waiting on the ship!" Riku muttered.

Robot Goofy was blasted, but this time, with a cannon ball. It sent him flying to the ship with his famous yell.

"AAAAAAHOOOHOOOHOOHOOEEYY!!!!!!*" The Robot Goofy screamed.

"No Goofy, I'm mean Robot Goofy!" Sora screamed remembering almost losing his buddy once before.

"Can this get any-" Xion was about to say before Riku covered her mouth.

"Don't say that! It doesn't help!" Riku yelled.

They a flare of paint being shot from the ship. Riku turned to Xion.

"You thought it didn't you?" Riku asked.

Xion nodded her head in shame.

Sora and Kairi summoned their KeyRiders, and flew to the ship. Riku summoned his KeyRider, and Xion got on it. As they flew, Sora could see A fully robotic Captain Hook and his crew about to Namine walk the plank with her hands tied behind her back.

"Any last words before I send ye to Davy Jones's Locker?" The Captain asked with his sword pointing at her.

"Look out it's the Croc!" Sora shouted!

"What, Where?!" Hook yelled looking away in terror, looking for the beast that ate his hand.

Kairi quickly grabbed Namine while the robot pirates were looking for the croc, and Sora jumped off his KeyRider, drop kicking Hook.

The Robot looked at Sora.

"The Keyblade Brat!" He yelled.

Sora gave him his trademark grin.

"No It's Peter Pan's badass twin. Oh course it's me!" Sora said.

"Kill him!" Yelled Hook.

The other robotic pirates ran, with sword and and thinner guns in hand to attack Sora. He used the plank as a diving board, and jumped to the sails to mess with Robo Hook.

"Okay new plan, I keep them all busy, while Riku and Xion get the parts. Then Kairi flies down, with Namine and gets us out of here." Sora thought.

Now down on the Ship Riku and Xion crashed their KeyRiders into the ship's brag. Robot Goofy waved at the two upside down while playing poker with a few of the human pirates locked in.

"So it seems Hook hasn't fully made his crew into robots." Riku muttered.

"Hey Pirates, why are you guys locked up?" Xion asked.

"I can answer that." Muttered a timed and elderly voice

One of them came to the bars. Riku now remembered the old man.

"Mr. Smee? what the heck are you doing here? Last I saw you were Hook's right hand man. Also how did you guys get to Wasteland " Riku asked.

Mr. Smee sighed.

"Well, The Captain finally was fed up with chasing Peter Pan. We finally sailed from Neverland then, ready to steal and terrorize. The Captan was acting like his old self again…then." Mr. Smee started.

"Let me guess then some giant, black, arm grabbed your ship and sent you here right?" Riku asked.

"How did you know?" The toddy asked.

"Happened to us too. Wait Riku we still need to find those parts." Xion remind him.

"Oh you you mean the flying ship parts. They are in the chest behind you lass." Mr. Smee pointed to her.

The one the pirates whacked him over the head.

"Don't give them any help, it's not they are gonna help us." Yelled one of the other pirates yelled.

"Don't be too sure about that." Riku said while he summoned his keyblade.

Back on the deck Sora threw another robot into the thinner sea.

Man Hook, you're starting to run out of crew members." Sora said.

Hook looked like he was about to bust a blot.

"Fire are Cannons!" He ordered.

Sora took a shash at Hook and flew around dodging the thinner.

"So tell me Hook what's with the robot look anyway?" He asked.

Hook kept pointing at Sora and the cannons kept missing.

"Well if you must know brat, After we were taken to this place. I met a man who calls himself the Mad Doctor. He took me to his Skull Island and changed me and most of my crew into metal people. In fact we were about to sail there to finish the job." Hook explained.

"Yeah but then this happened." Riku said as he blasted Hook with a dark Firga. He was now his he own armor like Sora

Xion, Robot Goofy and the rest of the pirates came out to the deck.

The Captain looked at his human part of the crew.

"What, this be Mutiny!" Roared Hook.

Xion threw her Keyblade at him.

"Aw shut up! You earned it for being a bad captan." Xion yelled.

Robot Goofy waved a gear in the air. Namine then drew a giant magnet that attracted Robot Goofy, the parts, Riku, who grabbed Xion.

Before Sora was picked up along with the others, he watched as Hook was about to be attacked by his former crew.

"Hook remember that this will always be the day you almost killed Keyblade Master Sora Branford!" He boasted taking a page from Jack Sparrow before he jumped to the magnet.

Kairi's Keyrider flew away from the ship as they heard Hook screaming in pain.

Back on Mean Street, a few hours later. The gang managed to meet up with Mickey, Oswald, and the others at an Ice Cream Parlor.

"Well it seems you kids managed to get some good parts." Oswald said while looking at the parts.

Xion and Lucky were sharing their ice cream while Sora and Kairi played with the other Bunny kids.

Riku looked at Oswald. The Rabbit was busy in thought.

"So have you seem Mickey, or Namine?" Riku asked.

That broke the rabbit's train of thought. His face broke out into a fit of rage.

"I'm hoping he fell off a a cliff. As for the girl, don't know don't care." Oswald muttered.

Riku's eyes narrowed.

"Ya know what? I'm getting really sick of you. We have done nothing but help you out and Mickey hasn't done anything wrong to earn your hate!" Riku yelled.

Oswald looked at Riku died in the eyes.

"I never wanted your help, this place was fine before you came along. Also don't go defending him. Little Brother isn't as sweet hearted as you think. He's nothing but a selfish, brat!" Oswald hissed.

That got Riku pissed.

"Bullshit! Yeah this place is fine, with it's broken landscape, miserable people, and all the Blot monsters and robots running around. Yeah his place is paradise!" Riku said with all the sarcasm he could muster.

Oswald still gave him a glare.

"Also I think you got the selfish part on the wrong person. The only selfish brat I see is you!" Riku said.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Oswald yelled.

"You heard me Ozzy! I haven't been in Wasteland long, but I've seen your face all over this place. It sounds like Gus and his fellow Gremlins have been ones keeping this place from going under, not you. Heck you didn't even see your four hundred and twenty kids when they were in jail! So far all I've heard come out of your mouth is me, me me. Well guess what Oswald, it's not about you, you're the older brother so start acting like it!" Riku ranted.

Oswald reacted by punching Riku in the face.

"Okay Rabbit,you're stew!" Riku yelled as he summoned his Keyblade.

The Two were about to fight it out. They were stopped by Gus, Ansem, and Molly.

"We are back from The Lonesome Manor, with the parts." Gus said.

"Also I hear the Robot ducks are almost back from Tomorrow City." Ansem muttered.

Oswald quickly grabbed the parts from Gus.

"Good now I need you to work on the projector to Mickey Junk Mountain." Oswald muttered as he walked away.

Riku was about to fight him, but Ansem held the boy back.

"Hold it kid, save it for the Blot thing." Ansem said.

Riku pushed him away and started to walk into the streets of the area.

"Hey, that was uncalled for!" Molly yelled.

"Nah honey bunch. It's okay, he's just looking at a mirror of himself a year ago." The Heartless stated.

Riku was looking at all the shops and buildings around the area. They looked better then the last time they were here.

"Namine must be busy here."Riku thought to himself.

He could see Sora and Kairi on a bench making out.

"Must be nice. Glad the two are happy together. Just kinda wish I had someone." He thought.

Xion tapped the silver haired on the shoulder. He jumped and turned to find her hold two ice cream cones.

"An ice cream for you're thoughts?" Xion asked.

Riku smiled and took the ice cream.

"She looks cuter then last time. Wait what am I saying?" Riku thought.

"Poke." Xion said as she poked Riku's forehead.

"Ow, hey what was for?" Riku yelled.

"That was for touching my butt." Xion said.

"I didn't mean too!" Riku almost yelled.

" I know, that's why it was a poke. Now come on eat your ice cream! Lucky found Nami and The King." Xion said with a smile.

As Riku followed Xion, Riku whistled to Sora and Kairi to break up their making out time. He waved to so they would follow him. He saw them walk closely to them, his gaze went to Xion's backside.

"She does have a nice ass. So soft-NO BAD RIKU! NO DRITY THOUGHTS ON SORA'S LITTLE SISTER/CLONE! Can't look away!" Riku thought as his nose started to bleed and his little keyblade was starting to come out.

Riku forced his eyes to look away.

"Xemans naked on a cold. Xemans naked on a cold day!" Riku kept repeating to un-sexy Xion.

"Oh look a penny." Xion said as she bent down to grab it. Leaving Riku to really look at her ass. More nose bleeding happened for him. He really now had to fight his urges for Xion.

"Pete naked on a cold day! Pete naked on a cold day! Damn it Xion why do you have to be so sexy and cute!?" Riku thought.

While Riku was fighting what most men feel at one time while looking a girl like Xion. She and her rabbit friend walked away. Sora Kairi looked at their twitting friend. They both went behind his back, tapped him on the shoulder.

"What are ya thinking about Riku?" They both asked.

"NOTHING!" He yelled.

Mickey for a while had been looking a statue in the middle of the end of the street. This one looked really important. It was a statue of his father, and of Oswald looking at the future. It looked like the one they had at Disney Castle but with Mickey next to him.
At first Mickey couldn't believe what he was seeing, then a fit of rage came over him, then sadness. Truth was it still hurt, knowing his father was gone. Namine gazed at it, then at the sad mouse.

"Who is that man your Highness?" She asked.

Mickey snapped out of his thoughts to see Namine.

"He is King Walt Disney, My father." Mickey stated.

Namine then gave him a confused look.

"Wait he's your father, but you're a mouse, and he's a person. How does that work?" She asked.

Mickey beamed.

"The magic Paint Brush. He drew me, and Oswald too. Really he drew everyone." Mickey said.

Namine thought about that for a while, until it hit her. She slowly looked at her friend.

"Wait he…drew you? Your like a cartoon?" Namine asked.

Mickey just nodded.

Namine really didn't know what do say. In fact her jaw dropped.

"Well…It isn't any weirder then myself, or Roxas and Xion." Namine said a sweat drops formed down the back of her head.

Mickey went back the statue. Namine gave the King.

"I also think he'd be very proud of you." Namine said.

"Thanks Namine." Mickey said feeling a bit better.

"No thanks are needed. I still haven't paid you back for what you did for me." She stated.

"Aw shucks Namine. You don't need to pay me back for that. Diz-I mean Ansem The Wise earned that whack to the head, and you needed a day to play." Mickey said.

"Well it was still more then I earned so, thank you again. " Namine said while hugging him and picking him up.

"Aw Namine, Mickey you two look so cute!" Kairi shouted making the two blush.

Riku looked at Namine holding Mickey, then at Xion holding Lucky.
He smirked getting an idea.

"Kairi, maybe you should hold Ozzy. That way it's a matching set." Riku said.

Seeing the lights in her eyes and disgust in the elder brother's eyes. Riku knew he won this round.

"Oh my gosh, Riku your so right! Come her Oswald!" Kairi said lovely.

Oswald slowly tried to back away, but Kairi quickly grabbed and held him. She walked next to Namine holding holding Mickey,and Xion holding Lucky.

"Perfect set." Xion said

"Let go of me!" Oswald yelled.

Sora looked at the three girls and got an idea of his own. A rare thing indeed.

He ran and came back with Robot Goofy, Donald who was carrying parts, Gus, Ansem, and Molly. He whispered in the Heartless's ear.

"Oh sure, Molly got's one in her hat." The Heartless stated.

"Got what?" Oswald asked.

Sora placed Riku next to Xion, with Gus on top of his head Put Robot Donald and Goofy together next to himself, last Molly pulled a camera out of her hat. The rest caught on to what Sora was planning. Everyone smiled, but Oswald was still trying to get out of Kairi's grip.

"Say Funnel Cake." Ansem said as Molly took the picture.

The picture came out good that is for one thing.

"Aw Daddy blinked." Lucky complained.

Oswald jumped out of Kairi's arms, grabbed all the parts.

"Let's just get these parts to Rocket! Gus is the Projector fixed?" The King of Wasteland asked.

"Well my King, it is, but I had improvise something." Gus muttered.

"Like what?" Oswald asked, grinding his teeth.

"Well we have to use the projector to Go to OsTown, before we can go to to Mickey Junk Mountain.

Oswald looked like he was about to blow a fuss, then he calmed down.

"Okay." Was all he said.

A few minutes later a projector in a dark ally spat out everyone.

Sora Riku, and Xion jumped up and vomited on the side of the ally. the Robot Donald and Goofy helped them find a better spot

Mickey, Gus, Oswald and the two robots shook themselves off. Lucky had been trying to wake up Kairi and Namine.

"Okay Gus fire it again." Oswald ordered.

The Gremlin vanished to work on it again.

"Hold it Oswald, my kids aren't ready for another jump, and i think we are missing two heads.

Oswald poked at Mickey's nose.

"One: Don't think you can order me around little brother! Two: Not my problem. If your little Keyblade Lackeys can't handle it, tough luck!" Oswald spat.

"Look I'm not giving you orders, I'm just trying to make sure they are alright." Mickey defending himself.

"Oh Mickey mouse worrying about others, then himself? That's a first!" Oswald muttered.

" Okay Oswald, I've tried to be a good brother and be nice, but this has to stop. What did I ever do to you?" Mickey asked starting to get mad.

Oswald gave him a mocking smile.

"How about being born, making Father abandon me! How about Taking away Master Yen-Sid's time, that could have been spent helping us, How about taking my, crown, my life, my Ortensia!"

Mickey was really starting to get mad.

"Okay what else do you want to blame me for? Making the Blot, the pain and suffering of everyone here? Mother and Father's deaths!" Mickey yelled.

That shocked Oswald. He was about to say something when Lucky hopped away from the two with tears in his eyes.

"No more fighting!" He cried.

"Lucky wait!" Mickey yelled.

No! No more!" He cried

Oswald didn't know what to say.

The two gave chase to the poor rabbit.

Sora, Riku and Xion finally stopped puking.

Xion looked around for little friend.

"Lucky!? Where is he?" Xion said, sounding like a child who lost her teddy bear.

Xion ran out of the ally to follow Oswald and Mickey.

Sora, Riku, the two robots, Kairi, and Namine had no idea what happened but they followed xion.
Yet unknown to them all. A large pair of glowing, green eyes where watching their every move.

End of chapter.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Aw DX poor Lucky! I want to give him a hug now! I hope he doesn't get into trouble running off like that! Not that I wouldn't blame him, no one wants to see a fight among family members. Also I wonder who it is that's watching all of them.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Aw DX poor Lucky! I want to give him a hug now! I hope he doesn't get into trouble running off like that! Not that I wouldn't blame him, no one wants to see a fight among family members. Also I wonder who it is that's watching all of them.
Yeah I know. Don't worry Xi-Xi's gonna give him all the hug for both of us. Also I'll give you hint: Big, dripping, and pure evil! Got any ideas now?

Awards
Nice chapter! Haha, RikuXion hints start, yay! It was funny how you did that! And there was a SoKai moment, not to mention Molly/Ansem. x3
Oh no, poor Lucky couldn't take their arguing. Tension building, relationships struggling... really nice build up for the next! :D

One thing about the chapter though... when Riku was imagining Pete... DX

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Thanks. For this chapter I'm really proud of Riku. As much as I don't like him, I felt like throwing him a bone, then messing with him.

Mickey and Oswald will have their act together and later in the fic act like bros. Lucky's young and has had to put up with alot of stuff, but seeing his hero and dad fight tore him up. Also I love Ansem and Molly. Some would say I'm making Ansem out of character, but he didn't really have one to start with.

Awards
Thanks. For this chapter I'm really proud of Riku. As much as I don't like him, I felt like throwing him a bone, then messing with him.
Authors must be sadistic sometimes, right? ;D

Mickey and Oswald will have their act together and later in the fic act like bros. Lucky's young and has had to put up with alot of stuff, but seeing his hero and dad fight tore him up.
Poor Lucky's strong to have made it this far. Mickey and Oswald's fighting is tearing them all apart.. ;-;

Also I love Ansem and Molly.

♥♥♥♥♥

Some would say I'm making Ansem out of character, but he didn't really have one to start with.
I'd have to agree with the OOC part, actually. He did have a character, even if it wasn't very expanded on.
...That said, the way you write him is hilarious. X3

Gram

Banned
Awards
lmfao >XD that chapter was hilarious! lol riku's pervy XD nice job.
the riku-xion moments made this chapter! :O

also
"AAAAAAHOOOHOOOHOOHOOEEYY!!!!!!*" The Robot Goofy screamed.
gotta love that yell~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back