• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Twilight Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I have to remember that this is an HC for the Twilight movies and NOT an HC for twilight warriors in KH.

Anyway, there's only three books right? I mean, we aren't gonna have MORE movies, are we? O_O

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Actually, chasespicer, there are four books. The final one is "Breaking Dawn." And just like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, they're splitting Breaking Dawn into two movies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Actually, chasespicer, there are four books. The final one is "Breaking Dawn." And just like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, they're splitting Breaking Dawn into two movies.

WHAT?!!!!!!?!!!!!?!!!?!!!!!?!!??!?!!?!?!

NO NO NO!!!

I am SICK of these movies already! I hope every main protagonist of the story is killed by the end of the next movie.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I hope every main protagonist of the story is killed by the end of the next movie.

I wish that would happen too, but sadly, it's an overly-happy ending, where Mary Su- I mean Bella suddenly becomes the most powerful vampire among the group and saves the day, and gets to be youthful and have her sparkly vampire-man, Ed for all of eternity. -_-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish that would happen too, but sadly, it's an overly-happy ending, where Mary Su- I mean Bella suddenly becomes the most powerful vampire among the group and saves the day, and gets to be youthful and have her sparkly vampire-man, Ed for all of eternity. -_-

You forgot their monster baby that is mated with Jacob.

Realm Walker

You forgot their monster baby that is mated with Jacob.

Look out guys, major spoilers...that no one cares about

that's just weird.....why does everything with stephanie meyer go back to pedophilia?

IDK, but it's sad that nearly anyone can get something published.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

Don't forget the supposed 5th book, Midnight Sun, that was canceled because the draft was leaked. it could come back to spite us all.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Don't forget the supposed 5th book, Midnight Sun, that was canceled because the draft was leaked. it could come back to spite us all.

Midnight Sun is totally original because she said it was the first book from Edward's perspective.

/sarcasm.

if they actually make that into a movie then i think we are screwed. she said when it was leaked if she were to finish it bella and all of the cullens would probably die.

that's the right idea.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Midnight Sun is totally original because she said it was the first book from Edward's perspective.

/sarcasm.

if they actually make that into a movie then i think we are screwed. she said when it was leaked if she were to finish it bella and all of the cullens would probably die.

that's the right idea.

All our problems would be solved, and then this "writer" can slip back into obscurity.

Kongxu

YouTube - Official Vampires Suck Trailer A gift for you all..well sorta. The title is crappy, as it launches an attack thinking this is the norm for vampires and IT most certainly is NOT. Vampires don't glow they kill and murder! So go my dinosaur pet attack the evil scourge to Vampire and Dhamphr kind!

s1behindyou Joinage to the Army of Twilight Haters Please! I have Twi fangirl repellant, a silver stake, garlic ermm *looks at shopping list* oh and Stephanie Myers locked up in a closet with Van Helsing and Dracula. So me get in?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, it felt like the world was divided up into likers and haters, and Twilight Likers could NEVER be good people since they liked Twilight.

Yeah...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The club is aliiiiiive!
Who here was a member of Twilightsucks.com?
I was, but I never posted.
*D.D.D has encountered a wild TWILIGHTHATECLUB.*
*TWILIGHTHATECLUB uses REASONING/ALOVEOFTRUELITERATURE*
*Oh no! D.D.D is paralyzed! She may not be able to comprehend just how awesome this club is!*
Pokemon references aside, can I request joinage?
A wild NEW MEMBER has appeared!
TWILIGHT HATER LORD uses UNOFFICIAL WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back