• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Twilight Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BriFTW

BUMP. This sucks, and one of my neighbors(Michael) is in love with it...he talks about how great it is all the time. He never stops talking about it. If I hear him talk about how Bella and Edward are SUCH a good couple ONE MORE TIME...
s1smackdown

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Yeah a Twilight fangirl kicked me in the balls once because I didn't agree that the books were the best books of all time. I'm not kidding.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please sign me up for this... -___- They tarnished the menacing term that was "werewolf". Now when a dude say i'd like to be a werewolf I'm saying i'd like to be a shirtless unreasonably "beautiful" boy under the age of 16 and must turn into a giant dog...fcukin twilight. Where the hell was Buffy and Angel in all this!? Hellsing!?

I could care less about the vampires. once i heard they sparkle i was like, "...ah shit...well at least you can throw some holy water or a cross at 'em, right?" i was wrong. wtf? the only vamps I have respect for in any of the lore going around today well even back in the day are Angel, Spike, Dracula. Period.

Edit: I lied...any vampire that is not apart of twilight is a good vampire.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Sign me up. I tried to watch the first movie, but the plot and lack of logic were too much. Baseball playing Vampires.... seriously. Now I have friends that have told me the movies are grossly exaggerations of the origin plot and elements of it. But after attempting to read it, I see little difference. I couldn't finish it.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Realm Walker

~insert badfic here~ > Twilight

Really, the only thing Twilight has over ~insert badfic here~ is better spelling and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back