• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Optional Bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'd be very surprised if they don't make Kairi into something like that eventually.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The main focus has to lie on eventually here though. Making Kairi already being able to fight so competently that she can hold her own alone would be unrealistic as heck.

She can start to train in KH III perhaps, yes, but battle-wise she won't be useful until the next saga.

That doesn't mean she can't be developed in other areas though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The "other", long talked about but elusive "mystery game", some say it may be BBSv2, you mean?

This entry is supposed to tell the last two of the four untold tales Nomura wanted to tell before KH III as said in (I think it was the Director's Report).
Those would be Mickey's time in the RoD and the time of Riku's absence before and after CoM.
Roxas's time period in the Org (Days) and Xehanort's past (Birth by Sleep) have already been told.
Furthermore the game is supposed to fill in any remaining gaps and "behind the scenes"-information that is important from the end of BBS right to the beginning of DDD.

It has a slight possibility that Kairi may have started to train after KH II, but she will still be not on a suitable level to take on opponents on her own yet.

In all honesty I also don't get why she suddenly needs to become a warrior princess right out of the blue, there are ways to develop her and give her some more importance without making her directly a fighter...it functioned very well with Naminé.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If that's supposed to include MF, I would say no, since he uses several abilites that Xehanort doesn't use.
True, however it uses jacked up attacks that TAV have and others that pertain to it's mystery of Time.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
The main focus has to lie on eventually here though. Making Kairi already being able to fight so competently that she can hold her own alone would be unrealistic as heck.

She can start to train in KH III perhaps, yes, but battle-wise she won't be useful until the next saga.

That doesn't mean she can't be developed in other areas though.

They could actually make Kairi at least be on par with KH2 Sora/Riku in KH3. I mean, while DDD is taking place, who's to say she isn't becoming useful or even leaves the island on her own since she does whatever she feels like all the time. Honestly, I expect Nomura to have her fighting in KH3. Do I think she'll be on TAV level, or even Post-DDD Sora/Riku level? No. Could Nomura easily say she is and piss off fans with no real explanation? Yeah, he could - and I think he would.

But I don't want her to be like that, I want her to be treated right and given the right path of growing as a warrior. Like, for example, Hope in FFXIII.

But of course, as I've previously said, she doesn't need to fight at all. If she was as developed as Namine (without being a Namine clone, of course, in personality) I'd love that, since honestly I don't like her since she's so underdeveloped (in my opinion).

But chances are, she is going to be fighting in KH3. Nomura's been building up way too much for her to just be behind the wheel the whole time until the next saga. We have the Keyblade scene in KH2, another scene in BbS involving Aqua, and then scene of her in Twilight Town with HPO that couldn't have occurred in KH2 without retconning, so possibly being in DDD/3. Not to mention the fact we've gotten two actual female fighters (Xion and Aqua) during. It just seems unlikely she won't be involved at all.

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic now. This is a thread about Optional/Secret Bosses, after all.

I'm still game for the "Seven Deadly Sin" Heartless idea I got awhile back when there was a thread about what Days FM could include. That would be frigg-tastic.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They could actually make Kairi at least be on par with KH2 Sora/Riku in KH3. I mean, while DDD is taking place, who's to say she isn't becoming useful or even leaves the island on her own since she does whatever she feels like all the time. Honestly, I expect Nomura to have her fighting in KH3. Do I think she'll be on TAV level, or even Post-DDD Sora/Riku level? No. Could Nomura easily say she is and piss off fans with no real explanation? Yeah, he could - and I think he would.

But I don't want her to be like that, I want her to be treated right and given the right path of growing as a warrior. Like, for example, Hope in FFXIII.

But of course, as I've previously said, she doesn't need to fight at all. If she was as developed as Namine (without being a Namine clone, of course, in personality) I'd love that, since honestly I don't like her since she's so underdeveloped (in my opinion).

But chances are, she is going to be fighting in KH3. Nomura's been building up way too much for her to just be behind the wheel the whole time until the next saga. We have the Keyblade scene in KH2, another scene in BbS involving Aqua, and then scene of her in Twilight Town with HPO that couldn't have occurred in KH2 without retconning, so possibly being in DDD/3. Not to mention the fact we've gotten two actual female fighters (Xion and Aqua) during. It just seems unlikely she won't be involved at all.
This was all my reasoning as well for a Kairi scenario but people kept saying ti would never happen.
Lonbilly, I think we're soul mates. !!!!!━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

I'm still game for the "Seven Deadly Sin" Heartless idea I got awhile back when there was a thread about what Days FM could include. That would be frigg-tastic.
I REMEMBER THAT! Yes, it would be perfect and such a fun side-quest :3

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'd love to see Culex again.

[video=youtube;Sth5jSxkSME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sth5jSxkSME[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd love to see Culex again.

[video=youtube;Sth5jSxkSME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sth5jSxkSME[/video]
Eh, that's Mario/Nintendo. Sure, KH has been on Nintendo many times(and DDD is one of "those times") but the cross-overs so far are Square-enix, not from other games from different companies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
This was all my reasoning as well for a Kairi scenario but people kept saying ti would never happen.
Lonbilly, I think we're soul mates. !!!!!━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

It's true, we have way too much in common for it not to be true! ;D

I REMEMBER THAT! Yes, it would be perfect and such a fun side-quest :3

Yes! In a way, i think if something like that had been in days it could have saved it's "rep" among KH Fans from where it currently is, such as being called the worst game, whereas I still think it's above KH2-level.

But yeah, the Seven Sin Heartless bosses would be epic. Or as Unversed if they ever come back.

I can't really see a "Seven Sins Dream Eaters" thing, though. But maybe that's just me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes! In a way, i think if something like that had been in days it could have saved it's "rep" among KH Fans from where it currently is, such as being called the worst game, whereas I still think it's above KH2-level.

But yeah, the Seven Sin Heartless bosses would be epic. Or as Unversed if they ever come back.

I can't really see a "Seven Sins Dream Eaters" thing, though. But maybe that's just me.
I'm not sure if it's DAY'S appropriate though. I feel that it would have been lame if they had the Seven Deadly Sins in that game. I think that it would be awesome for KH III though. Obviously one would be in the Underworld.

You're right, "Seven Sins Dream Eaters" is just not... imaginable for me. It wouldn't work.

LucasDraleau

I would love to see a Bahamut-0 secret battle in 3D. I mean Bahamut was originally planned for I, but he never got past the "mentioning phase." Bahamut-0 would be even more awesome, especially now that I've seen how he looks in Type-0. It could also go along with the Twewy thing, where more previous "unknown to the KH series" are put into the RoS, like how no other SE game but FF was put into KH, now they could do a summon in this one.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to continue the current trend of having [twists on] current/future antagonists as hidden/optional bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back