• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Optional Bosses for Kingdom Hearts: DDD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
We need Final Fantasy Villains. We've fought a good portion of the heroes, but Sephiroth for a third time would be unnecessary. Hell, I hope some of the villains become more apart of the story like how Sephiroth came so close to being.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
While I do think we may face Sephiroth one last time in KH III to finally settle that side-story with him and Cloud, I hope he'll go all out then and become a boss on the level of Mysterious Figure.

As for other FF-villains, Ultimecia and Kefka are somewhat too revealing (Ulti) and crazy (Kefka) for KH. I would find it interesting though to face Golbez or Barthandelus, maybe even Caius from FF XIII-2.

Or try something different and let Sephiroth and Genesis form a tag-team...and Sora then fights together with Zack Fair. ;)

---
While Jadis would surely be interesting, I doubt we'll see her just yet.
In DDD though maybe it would be appropriate to have a secret boss from TWEWY?

Janus Q

since the theme is Dream why not make Ventus an optional Boss or his armor? after all Ven is asleep so his dreams could clash with Sora and Riku.

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
^ You don't have to put spoiler bubbles in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section.

Not everyone cares about or has played Dissidia. I'm not asking for a the whole gang of Final Fantasy villains, just someone besides Sephiroth.

While I do think we may face Sephiroth one last time in KH III to finally settle that side-story with him and Cloud, I hope he'll go all out then and become a boss on the level of Mysterious Figure.

I wouldn't mind that if anything. I know that the whole thing with Sephiroth and Cloud revolves around the KH universe of darkness and light. One thing I don't get is why in this case when Cloud is fighting his darkness when he's fighting Sephiroth in KH2 it's a "bad" darkness when other times like with Riku darkness is "good".

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can we fight jecht, he is from dream zanakand anyway

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
since the theme is Dream why not make Ventus an optional Boss or his armor? after all Ven is asleep so his dreams could clash with Sora and Riku.
Shame Aqua isn't with Sora and Riku otherwise she could have somehow helped with reviving Ventus from the Realm of Sleep.

Not everyone cares about or has played Dissidia. I'm not asking for a the whole gang of Final Fantasy villains, just someone besides Sephiroth.
Yet you're all turning this into a new Dissidia. We already have a lot of FF characters, the only one I can see added is either Lightning or Cecil because of his whole Light/Dark thing.
Just don't get your hopes up for the amount of FF characters you all have been saying here. It honestly sounds like a new Dissidia.(Plus the need FF characters for the next saga.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

That would make no friggin' sense at all...why would Ventus even want to fight Sora and Riku?
Sora is the goddamn protector of his own injured heart and Riku is rumored to have something of Terra inside him.
Furthermore, depending on Ven's state it would be actually questionable if he is even able to fight in any manner.

Having Vanitas's mind inside the RoS after Ven destroyed him at the end of BBS would make more sense, and he would surely be more likely to attack Riku or Sora than Ventus would.

^ You don't have to put spoiler bubbles in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section.

I wouldn't mind that if anything. I know that the whole thing with Sephiroth and Cloud revolves around the KH universe of darkness and light. One thing I don't get is why in this case when Cloud is fighting his darkness when he's fighting Sephiroth in KH2 it's a "bad" darkness when other times like with Riku darkness is "good".

Some people may not like that but Sephiroth will most likely still play a role in the KH series, also in regard of the hint towards him in BBS and because of Zack.
We haven't seen the Radiant Garden FF-gang since KH 2 so I would not rule out them appearing as well.

It has not so much to do with "bad" or "good" darkness, as darkness itself is, just as light, inherently neutral. Actions and intentions are what define it as "good" or "evil".
As shown in both KH 1 and KH 2 Cloud apparently has quite some problems with darkness and Sephiroth tries to take advantage of that.

Shame Aqua isn't with Sora and Riku otherwise she could have somehow helped with reviving Ventus from the Realm of Sleep.

Lol, that could actually be intentional if we remember the issue of Nomura once stating that no one of those shown in Blank Points will be saved before KH III.
Also, depending on the status of Ven's heart "revitalizing" him won't be that easy...and furthermore, concerning the fact that we doesn't have thousands of sleeping people brought back I would say there have to be some hefty conditions to bring someone from the Realm of Sleep to the waking world again.
That solution would also be way too easy for that guy called Nomura (laughs).

Yet you're all turning this into a new Dissidia. We already have a lot of FF characters, the only one I can see added is either Lightning or Cecil because of his whole Light/Dark thing.
Just don't get your hopes up for the amount of FF characters you all have been saying here. It honestly sounds like a new Dissidia.(Plus the need FF characters for the next saga.

Dissidia is a beat-em-up, not really comparable with KH if you only have the characters in it.
Fact is there are many popular FF characters out there which would deserve a cameo in KH as well.

Janus Q

sheesh, it was just a suggestion, i mean Terra's Armor was an optional boss fight in KH2 Final Mix, so i figured why not Ventus since he is asleep and the game takes place in a dream.

LucasDraleau

sheesh, it was just a suggestion, i mean Terra's Armor was an optional boss fight in KH2 Final Mix, so i figured why not Ventus since he is asleep and the game takes place in a dream.

I could honestly see something like that occurring. I mean, like you said, he is asleep and the game does take place in the RoS.

They somehow need to incorporate Aqua as an optional battle someway, whether it be in III or 3D. I mean, she's the only one of the trio that you never actually fight in any form, whether possessed or not. Terranort fights her, but you can't fight her as Terranort and Venitas fights her, but again you can't fight her as Venitas. The only way that you ever do fight her is in the practice duel at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back