• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[OOC] The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Re: The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [SignUps]

I believe that post is of a Player forming a Pact and keeping herself alive. But sarcasm aside, I went through my options and chose the only one that looked to me like it would work in the long run. Lumine hasn't posted anywhere in over a week, and since the option for seeing if she's on is blocked, I have to go on the assumption that she hasn't been on in the last week either; you yourself questioned if she could keep up with the RP. Solar and Magicedd have expressed interest in the RP, but as neither one have posted a template as of yet, they aren't really an option at the moment; and as Magic said that he was considering a Reaper, that makes him even less of an option.

So, to avoid poor little Cheza being left behind and forgotten about, I pulled Adrian in to play. Should I have waited? Most likely. But I had a headache the night I put the temp up for him, and I never was able to figure out if you were saying okay or not, so I chose to just wing it. Sorry if I stepped on your toes, but I was just looking at trying to give a character without a partner a chance to survive.

Jaesung

Are sign ups still open?
I'd love to take part of this RP;

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

once again, response time is everything.
I'd not seen another post via composer since the rp thread's inception, so I did what I had to do.
Needless to say, I empathize with Dream being split on options and you can only wait so long before you begin to fall behind other rp'ers/players. Call it a much needed high priority move, and I can see where she's coming from.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

I haven't been keeping up with most of the others' posts, but Akiba and Sana are across the street from the 104 about to deal with the player pact barrier.

Then get there. It's across the street! You can do it ;A;

I believe that post is of a Player forming a Pact and keeping herself alive. But sarcasm aside, I went through my options and chose the only one that looked to me like it would work in the long run. Lumine hasn't posted anywhere in over a week, and since the option for seeing if she's on is blocked, I have to go on the assumption that she hasn't been on in the last week either; you yourself questioned if she could keep up with the RP. Solar and Magicedd have expressed interest in the RP, but as neither one have posted a template as of yet, they aren't really an option at the moment; and as Magic said that he was considering a Reaper, that makes him even less of an option.

So, to avoid poor little Cheza being left behind and forgotten about, I pulled Adrian in to play. Should I have waited? Most likely. But I had a headache the night I put the temp up for him, and I never was able to figure out if you were saying okay or not, so I chose to just wing it. Sorry if I stepped on your toes, but I was just looking at trying to give a character without a partner a chance to survive.

My point being that I made it clear that my main problem was you having yet ANOTHER character. If my math is still right, that makes four characters you have now, even if they're paired up with one another that makes for little co-interaction with everyone else. Sure, you can still interact and whatnot but if it was gonna be like that then there's no point for RPing with everyone and I would've just made this a fanfiction. Not to mention if you get a block you don't at least get the break of having a partner to liven things up, if you end up not posting then BOTH your characters are pretty much screwed. I could go on with more reasons, but hopefully, yet doubtfully, I have made my point. Doesn't even matter anyway, what's done is done.

And just in case what I said wasn't clear (i.e. tl;dr version): My problem is not the actual character, it's the fact that you already have THREE others, regardless of their stance as Player or Reaper.

+ @ Jaesung : If you get a temp here ASAP then yeah bro, go for it.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I've been watching things, including your profile page; Lumine dropped because of time constraints. And there's still the point of no new player temps. So I did the only thing I could. Granted, having two of my own characters partnered together isn't ideal, but at the same time, there's still plenty of ability for interaction with the other RPers. And as long as the RP continues, I won't get a "You're F-----" type of block. I've got a pretty good personal plot planned, and while small details might snag now and then, they won't get me hung up forever. I can manage four characters and still get in plenty of interaction with everyone else; I've juggled ten at one point too. I really didn't want to make the fourth because you were already frowning on the three. But there wasn't a choice, unless we do a last minute rearrangement of partners or Cheza and Adrian just drop off the face of the earth; but, as you said, what's done is done.

Your point has been made, Eva, I'm just stating my side of things too.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Uh huh.

Here's Our Composer:

"See, that's all well and good, but you're forgetting one itty, bitty, eensey, weensy little detail: this is MY game, and I'm not about to let anyone take it from me."

ALIAS
Vivace

HOMETOWN
Okinawa, Japan

APPEARANCE
Spoiler Spoiler Show

At a staggering height of around five foot ten, plus those inappropriate stilletos she chooses to wear, Vivace comes off as large and in charge--exactly how she wants it to be. Her skin is pale and her face heart shaped with sharp features, almond shaped eyes colored aqua and green due to her having heterochromia iriduim. Probably the first thing people notice is her knee length purple hair in various layers and just looking like a mess overall.

She keeps her bangs over her large forehead and keeps some of it held back by a golden diamond shaped hair clip. Her choice of clothing consists of a black, corset styled dress laced with frills and matching thigh high stockings, coupled with a pair of white boots. She wears one detached sleeve covering her left arm and her right arm is covered with what at first glance looks like various scars running along its length.

PERSONALITY
If you aren't related to the Reaper's Game in any way, Vivace has no business with you. If you are related to the Reaper's Game in some way, Vivace still won't bother with you. Truth of the matter is, she has little hope left for humanity; Reapers and Players are all the same to her at this point in her life, and as such she could care less for anyone's well being. Of course she cares much for her responsibilities and takes the actual Game very seriously, and whoever dares to disrupt it will surely feel her wrath.

So aside from the Game, exactly how does Vivace act?

When interacting with others, she finds it hard to pay full attention to the conversation; it takes a lot to keep her focused in general, but she does at least try--she just gets distracted easily. Blunt and to the point, Vivace doesn't like, as she puts it, 'dancing around' and prefers to get things over with. Understandable, as she's usually very busy. However, the riddles start whenever she herself is questioned, especially when it comes to her identity. She finds humor in the simple things but can be quite cruel and unforgiving. Rare is a time when Vivace ever shows kindness to others, and even then it is biased around gaining something anyway.

CELL
She uses this thing a lot.

BATTLE STYLE
As the Composer, Vivace possesses much power, though her full potential is only realized when she is in her true form. For now, she chooses to lay on the low, so eventually we'll see exactly what she can do...

HISTORY
Spoiler Spoiler Show

COLOR
Lilac

EXTRA
  • Loves noodles
  • Promotes smaller businesses
  • Likes to instigate
  • Doesn't like being hammered with questions
  • Likes mingling around, drawing attention to herself, yet at the end of the day manages to simply dissapear
  • Can be heard singing through the UG on occasion
  • Confesses to love a good karaoke session
  • Is very secretly terrified of animals. Noise are nothing to her, but a living, breathing puppy with scare the shit outta her.

Awards
My memory is a little slow, now that two people have succeeded in the goal that means everyone passes right? And do the timers vanish?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Under normal circumstances, yes.

Too bad these aren't normal circumstances. / trolololol

no but yeah

Since S + R are at 104, technically the timers aren't gonna pop back up. But uh if ya don't wanna be Erased, best go and like redo your Pacts and shizz. ;D And if you like want some fighting kung fu psychic shizz then Gendou's Noise will surely fufill that quota.

So like

Get to it ~

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
On my post tomorrow, it'll be Day 2; the meeting will continue, however the Players will then get assigned the next mission courtesy of our Game Master.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
FFFFuuuuuuuuu I need to post. Practice and summer school are getting the best of my time :<

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Omni's found himself super busy in recent weeks - it's not only disrupted the plans of the general Players, but also those between him and Requiem. I'll send him a message to remind him, but I of course can't promise anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back