• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[OOC] The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Re: The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [SignUps]

Yeah I guess. :]

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

dibs on the composer as a partner.
btw. Pact asap, to eliminate this idk who my partner thing is.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Okay, I hadn't been planning on doing this, but an idea for one last character popped into my head, and I just couldn't pass up on him. So, last one, promise!

~-------------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

^ We have enough people. You also have like mad characters. Seriously.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

Should be gettin to posting in a bit.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Okay, sorry to say, but I'm being dense here. Is that a yes or no? The reason I put Adrian up is that I'm operating under the assumption that the one's that haven't posted yet aren't going to until they prove me wrong. Voice seems to want the Composer as the partner for his Player, so that leaves Cheza hung out to dry. So, he was suppose to be her partner.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

There isn't an uneven amount. Remember Solar?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Lumine also has yet to post but she has a temp up.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Okay, if I suddenly disappear tomorrow it's because of one of two things. 1) I'm in my room dying because of a migraine; or 2) I'm playing the Reaper's Game because I did die from said migraine. *scurries off to re-treat her headache* Dream, please, please, please put me out of my misery!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Like I said, the temp's a safety net. I saw that Sean was going to be putting a post up soon, so I'm going to sit on Adrian for a bit. If he makes it into the RP, cool. If not, I needed to get some of his basics done anyway because of another RP I'm in and because he's a main character in a series I'm writing, so I needed to get him worked on anyway. Going to see about getting a post up for Blaster and Rhys though.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Or you could just post. Just saying.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

Name: Kazuki
Nickname: Kazu
Hometown: Shibuya

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/271/4/9/twewy___cruor_oc_by_ebilbunnyarmy-d4b5nrg.png

Personality: Since his brutal stabbing at hands of a friend, Kazuki has kept himself distant from others. He does not trust easily if not at all but, will allow others to hang around with him purely due to his nature of never wanting to be alone. Honesty is a key to Kazu as he will let someone know exactly how he feels of them.

Despite having no voice, Kazu has become amazing at projecting his body language. Happiness if a trait that stands out with the boy as he can be seen smiling a lot unless it’s a serious moment. Unlike many, Kazuki does have anger problems but, he does not get angry easy. When Kazuki is angry, he will go almost insane with rage, attacking his foe relentlessly until he exhausts himself, the enemy is able to land a damaging attack, or destroys his victim.

Keeping true to the role as Conductor, Kazu is a calm and smart individual. He thinks his actions out first before going into action. Manipulation is a trait all Conductors and this Conductor is able to pull that off well. One cannot figure out Kazu’s plan until it’s too late.

Reason for Death: Stabbed to death by a jealous friend

Price Paid: Kazu gave up the voice that he once used to entertain millions.

Cell Phone: Kazuki uses a special touch screen that speaks with a custom Vergil voice whenever he types so, others can hear what he has to say.

Pin/s:

Belmont Cross - Water molecules are molded into a long whip that extends from his palm. This whip can be used to strike opponents from a distance with a force enough to break bones or be used to restrain his opponent. It can also be used encase them in water, drowning them unless saved or freezing them in a block of ice.

Meteor Jackpot - Time will almost stop as Kazu warps to multiple places around the opponent, tracing a J into the air wherever he has been. A hand is placed against the first one, starting a chain reaction of heated plasma in the form spheres about the size of a basketball. Each J can only emit about ten spheres so, how many spawned are only limited to how many J’s are created. The meteors cause large explosions on impact that culminate together into a large dome. The middle of the dome pushes downward, crushing anyone within with vagrant force and expanding into a wave that can hit any that weren’t in the initial attack.

Zero Slasher - Combing dark matter through his fingers, two blades are melded from his palm. The blades have a lightning effect to them as wisps of black lightning surge around them. Extremely sharp, the blades can cut and rip through almost any substance while emitting waves of darkness. There is enough force within those waves to pulverize rock or cut from a distance though it only cause lacerations. Each attack or wave leaves a residual amount of dark matter within the body acting a sense dulling poison but, it only last for three minutes.

Icarus Arrows - A bow made from solidifying light from the area is created within Kazu’s left hand. Arrows fired from the bow are not sharp but, concussive in nature while searing the body of who touches it. Another ability is that the arrows can break apart in to multiples with the power to hone in on targets. He can also charge the shots up but, that decreases the amount of time he can use the bow.

Battle Style: Kazuki doesn’t have a definite style to the way he fights but, instead likes to keep his movement predictable. Being much stronger then Reapers, Kazuki’s teleportation has evolved into the ability to warp at a much higher level. He will use other reaper’s ability to teleport as a means to pull himself to where he needs to be. Not many can ascertain the steep physical prowess above others as he will use his body to break his opponents.

Noise/s: None have yet to see his noise but, it’s suspected that his noises are literally the power of the composer channeled through him.

Biography: Kazu’s life before becoming a player is highly unimportant besides his death. It was a brutal stabbing due to jealously but, it was only the beginning of his problems. After death, he was given a chance to participate with which Kazu gave up his precious voice. No one ever presumed that the boy would be able to take EVERY player in his game within the first week. Not even the Conductor stood in his path as he achieved victory.

Surviving his first game as one of the strongest players to date, the choice was made to continue as a Reaper. He rose up the ranks quickly with few able to combat him. The position of Conductor was passed to him after a tragic game that left none other then The Composser and Kazu. This brought about the rank of The Conductor for two games. Now Kazu plans to make this game special as his time on Earth has been fun and now if there’s chance to regain his life completely then Kazu is willing to try.

Extra:

Being mute, Kazuki has learned to use various body language, hand signs, and emotions to fully express himself.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

^^Like the third character with the same price

Awards

Looking over other people's temps does wonders ya know?

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

'Tis the way the cookie crumbles.

Still waiting on people to partner up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back