• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Olympus Screenshots Show Maleficent, Zeus and Hercules Bonding, and lots more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
What do you guys think the odds of a trailer are? I haven’t seen anything from KH Japan’s Twitter, so maybe they’re going to drop something sometime today? It’d be out of formula for them to release screens then a trailer rather than the reverse, but maybe this is their way of getting people’s attention since it wouldn’t be debuting at an event, like how films will release a new poster or something the day before a new trailer to hype people up.

at this point, i'll be surprised if they did just that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This is like less than 1% of what these worlds consist of. I don’t think we can infer much of anything from these screenshots.

Well I did say it was possible a FF character could still be hidden.

I know that we can't really decipher the world's plot based on a few screenshots. But you can kind of piece together what will end up happening

Sdog

Awards
SWEET MOTHER OF ZEUS! Now these are gorgeous!

Why square?! On today of all days?!?! Again I ain't mad at it. But WHY???

Nukara

Awards
What do you guys think the odds of a trailer are? I haven’t seen anything from KH Japan’s Twitter, so maybe they’re going to drop something sometime today? It’d be out of formula for them to release screens then a trailer rather than the reverse, but maybe this is their way of getting people’s attention since it wouldn’t be debuting at an event, like how films will release a new poster or something the day before a new trailer to hype people up.

So the new trailer for Paris Game Week should not wait?

kingsoraful

Awards
This is like less than 1% of what these worlds consist of. I don’t think we can infer much of anything from these screenshots.

Exactly they said the worlds are massive.

So do we think we're getting a world announcement this month, November, and December att Jump Festa or do you think the next world reveal is coming in Novembber with the final Disney World coming in December giving us a total of 10 Disney Worlds including 100 Acre Wood.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Exactly they said the worlds are massive.

So do we think we're getting a world announcement this month, November, and December att Jump Festa or do you think the next world reveal is coming in Novembber with the final Disney World coming in December giving us a total of 10 Disney Worlds.
if we dont get a world anncemt this month then most likey in november eiter the 3rd or the xbox event then they could final disney world could be at games award show then jump feats could be the story and final trailer

or they could rease trailer out of the blue like they doing now with the render and stuff

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If Jack Skellington is a summon in this game, I want to see it in action as my Halloween present from Nomura. Same goes for a Princess and the Frog world. I mean, we have three events across Europe from now through the first week of November. It’s a good time for a fresh trailer.

Neo_

Awards
I'm not even being sarcastic or anything: I legit like the plastic look of this game.

kingsoraful

Awards
If Jack Skellington is a summon in this game, I want to see it in action as my Halloween present from Nomura. Same goes for a Princess and the Frog world. I mean, we have three events across Europe from now through the first week of November. It’s a good time for a fresh trailer.

I imagine he will be a summon in the game. He can be either Ice or Gravity and he's one of Sora's closest friends.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm super curious what Xigbar's role in all of this is. I'm still hoping he teams up with the Cyclops at some point

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
My only complaint is magma man and windy boi don't look very good to me.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

I'd be surprised if we get it today almost to midnight just like how the TGS Big Hero 6 trailer came out at that time. So who knows, if not then perhaps it could be at Paris Games Week.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
ZEUS AND HERCULES CONFRONT HADES?! FATHER SON BONDING <3 <3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It's so beautiful (but please turn the yellow/red/orange down because wow I'm blind by the light of the gods)
Yeah the saturation on Olympus is, um. A lot.

I don't know some of these look better than others. I guess it really is a lighting issue, but OTOH it's neat to see the lighting in one world actually change throughout these shots. Gotta say though Screen 4, Herc is like. Damnn. Now that's a demigod.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
so i take the zeus and harucles is proablly the ending where hercules give up his immortal to be with megara

I've always been under the impression that all happened already in between BBS and KH1. This story does seem incredibly reminiscent of the movie tho, more so than ever so maybe something will happen like that and it will just be a weird skewed timeline where he has just been fighting monsters and hanging with Meg for years before that all goes down?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've always been under the impression that all happened already in between BBS and KH1. This story does seem incredibly reminiscent of the movie tho, more so than ever so maybe something will happen like that and it will just be a weird skewed timeline where he has just been fighting monsters and hanging with Meg for years before that all goes down?
He's also already a true hero too so I'm curious to see what plot they're going to pull out of their ass to explain how Hades wakes up the Titans, which have been roaming around before.

It's like.... they're adapting the plot of Hercules where Hades has a master plan to dethrone Zeus and take over Olympus but they've ruined any attempt they could make at actually adapting any other bits of the movie so they need to explain stuff differently to how the movie does it.

It then makes me wonder if Maleficent will be involved in bringing the Titans out. Could they be data projections? After all, she is now one with the Data world? Or could it be Pandora's Box, the device which I thought was only in the TV show but actually does make an appearance in the movie?

DpxZ1OKUwAUt2BY.jpg

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
He's also already a true hero too so I'm curious to see what plot they're going to pull out of their ass to explain how Hades wakes up the Titans, which have been roaming around before.

It's like.... they're adapting the plot of Hercules where Hades has a master plan to dethrone Zeus and take over Olympus but they've ruined any attempt they could make at actually adapting any other bits of the movie so they need to explain stuff differently to how the movie does it.

It then makes me wonder if Maleficent will be involved in bringing the Titans out. Could they be data projections? After all, she is now one with the Data world? Or could it be Pandora's Box, the device which I thought was only in the TV show but actually does make an appearance in the movie?

DpxZ1OKUwAUt2BY.jpg

Hm, yeah, I assume Hades' plan may be a bit different. I feel like he has clearly made his intention obvious in the KH universe numerous times now lol. I could see Maleficent being part of the Titan's "resurrection". Them being data would be crazy but in a way I could see happening ha.

Laurel

Awards
From the looks of it we aren't getting a FF character in Olympus. Unless they are secretly hiding him/her for when we get the game.

A part of me hopes that Zack comes back, I want to see him older and how he looks in the new engine, but considering how great everything looks, and the fact that we finally got Zeus, I won't complain if he doesn't appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back