• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Older Kingdom Hearts Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I thin I am one of the youngesz members of the forums. Kinda funny

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's kind of interesting to see the ages of people here. I always wonder what newer fans to the franchise think of it (ie people who started with the ReMixes, and never heard of KH before that). Like, what was their experience. I sort of envy them, because they have a lot of ground to cover before KH3, so they can keep themselves busy. It makes me think of when I got into the fandom heavily, which was a few months before KH2 came out. I felt so lucky because I didn't have to really wait too much. I actually lurked here before that, but when I heard about BbS and 358/2 Days I had to join... and, I had this suspicion that KH3 would be coming out soon (back then)... lol.

Pandymint

Awards
Yeah it's crazy when you realize KH has been around the majority of your life (not even to say that we haven't even gotten the third (main) game in the series. Then once its gone itll never be the same because you realize it had such a special place in your heart that nothing else can replace.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah it's crazy when you realize KH has been around the majority of your life (not even to say that we haven't even gotten the third (main) game in the series. Then once its gone itll never be the same because you realize it had such a special place in your heart that nothing else can replace.

I can totally agree with that. I started playing KH when I was seven. My brother bought me the whole series back then. (Of course newer games weren't out then) I got in love with the series. And I still do. It's kinda funny, at school I am the only KH player, which sometimes makes me sad.

shady543

Awards
I just turned 19 recently early September, so I guess I'm more in the middle? I'm currently a first year student at uni, but I'm changing next year to an animation school. I think I lurked this site a couple of years ago, but left instead of joining. I wish I did join back then though.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't think I was even in grade school when the original KH debuted, and I get the feeling 20-30 year-olds make up most of the hardcore fandom (if not most of it as a whole) at this point. .-.

Popsydoodles

Holy shit this just put things into perspective for me. I was 8 when Kingdom Hearts 1 came out. I'm now 21.
Yeah I was around that age too. I found out about it when my bro brought it home after borrowing it from a friend. I literally only saw like 10 minutes of gameplay and was like "Yup. I'm going to pester the shit out out him to let me play."

I did pester him but never got to play. :'( It wasn't until CoM that I actually started in the series and from there I played KH2(never beat it). I always ended up playing these games through friends or family. I've never actually owned my own copy of any of the games. I still haven't played KH, 358/2Days, Re:Coded, or X/Unchained. I'm hoping I'll actually own 2.8 or KH3 when they come out so I can experience it the same time as everyone else. :p I'm tired of reading wikis and watching YouTube vids to catch up.
Oh and if you couldn't tell from my earlier post I'm 22.

It seems like there have been a lot of bdays in the last month. Mine was the 20th. I'm a new 22. Lol

Watch your mouth, child. Or you won't make it to 23.
Yikes!!! lol

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I turned 22 this year, and I started my journey with the series all the way back when KH1 was released. One of the most magical moments in my life were when I started the first game, and the main menu alone made me realize that it would be glorious adventure.
Man, I was nine years old at that time, and I sucked at English. I always wonder how on earth did I mange to get out of Destiny Island.
But yeah, still loving the series to death, and I can`t wait to see what the future holds for us. :)

Emperor

I'm twenty and have been fan of the game since I was seven - back when KH1 first came out - but I wasn't able to buy any of the games for myself until around the time KH2 was announced, lol. It's always nice to have childhood favorites grow up with you.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I'm 20 and I started kinda later. I think I was 9 when my uncle let me play his games. I saw Donald and Goofy on the front of KH1 and thought it looked really weird and cool. Got hooked immediately and accepted the unique hairstyles and jumbo shoes. Then my uncles wife got me CoM and I played the heck out of it. From then on I bought my own games and never returned his copy of original KH1 :p.

Venx

I think I was 10 when I did the smartest thing in my first 18 years of life. I saw 2005 the commercial for KH2, with simba roaring, all these different charackters and the music. I was so impressed and when I red "Kingdom Hearts 2" I wanted it for christmas bought KH1 immediately to finish it until I get KH2. Since theses days I'm in love with the series and played KH2 so many times, so many hours and didn't waste any time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back