• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Older Kingdom Hearts Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWielding

I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fans, I'm 32 and I feel like I among the oldest members of the fandom... was wondering if there are any other old Kingdom Hearts fans

Pandymint

Awards
My brother-in-law's a fan of the series and he's about your age, Dual. Back in the day we talked about how infuriating it was to fight Demyx and Xaldin.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'm actually one of those. I'm actually 42 years old. Not kidding.

I think I mentioned I got into the series a while ago, but never really got to play (my brothers can be big console hogs!) until a few years ago, actually. But I'm still a fan. :)

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm 24, in college, at risk of not getting my degree due to financial aid, stressed from classes, and I'm currently ready to kill myself...

DualWielding

I'm 24, in college, at risk of not getting my degree due to financial aid, stressed from classes, and I'm currently ready to kill myself...

Wait at least until after Kingdom Hearts 3 releases, you wouldn't want to miss that... that's one of the things that keeps me going

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm 26, graduated college in 2012. Going back in the spring...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm 24... I've been following this game since I was a kid. It made me really get into the whole "gaming news" thing.

Pandymint

Awards
No one in Kingdom Hearts truly dies, they get a cool black coat and a minor case of amnesia.

Sign me the fuck up I am down for the black coat and amnesia.

You will discover I put very little to no value on my own life whatsoever.

Popsydoodles

Sign me the diddly up I am down for the black coat and amnesia.

You will discover I put very little to no value on my own life whatsoever.

Well you don't ever have to be hugely successful in life. I'd be perfectly fine just makin money to get by and play my favorite games.

Any success that comes along is just bonus.

Pandymint

Awards
Add to that money to spend my car and to get a Kurt Cobain Fender Jaguar and that's basically me. As long as I'm not in a dire situation where I'm in ridiculous debt for whatever reason and have enough to live on, I'm good to go.

The debt is one reason why I ended up not going to college. but I'm technically a college dropout anyway.

WastedPenguin

Awards
23 years old here, if you can count that as old. Started playing KH1 with 13 years and still have fun with the series.

Rosebudx

Awards
25 year old here. I work in a library and occasionally geek out about Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon with my kid/tween/teen patrons, but then their parents always give me the LOOK.

Werkdaddy

Awards
26 years old here man. I grew up with Kingdom Hearts and have been a fan since day one KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back