• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Number 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mario

she probably uses Physical strenght
all of the Elite Nobodies(samurai, berserker etc.) have an ORg. Member that controls them..So since the Dancers r the only only Nobodies that looks remotely "female"
and since we know the 14th memeber is female then maybe she controlled them in the past

The dancers..(in mi opinion r the most annoying nobodies)
they use physical attacks an r very Fast...So maybe the 14th is a Super Fast and uses Physical Combos

Just a thought....

The Dancers are controled by Demyx, the only ones not controled by any specific member are the Dusk and Creepers.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What do you think Number 14 in Organization XIII is like? Do you think she's strong? Do you think you know what her power is? Why do you think she is gone from Organization XIII? Do you think Larxene is upset that she is once again the only female member of the Organization? Tell me what you think?:blush:

Wow, you don't understand Larxene's personality at all do you?

Larxene is an attention whore. She'd like the fact that the other female member is gone. More attention for her.

What do you think Number 14 in Organization XIII is like?

A confused lonely woman.

Do you think she's strong?

Of coarse, to be in The Organization. You have to have decent abilities.

Do you think you know what her power is?

Don't have a clue.

Why do you think she is gone from Organization XIII?

Wish I knew.

Do you think Larxene is upset that she is once again the only female member of the Organization? Tell me what you think?:blush:

Everyone wants someone of their own gender, to express feelings with etc. However as PostMentalFerocity, her personality could have some influence to this question.

Macabre

Gold Member
Dancer's are controlled by demyx?aren't the the water creatures?and how is aqua a member of the org.xiii if she's not a nobody?or is she?and the i heard the fourteenth meber is the same age as roxas(15)is it true?

mon said:
and the i heard the fourteenth meber is the same age as roxas(15)is it true?

I'm also curious to know as to where you heard this rumor from?

Stars

リク
I dunno who is 14th member.. i think she is not as strong as larxene though...
why would larxene being upset...? she is a nobody she doesnt feel anything, rite?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
sunsetseeker i guess ur rite but until we REALLY have direct information about Organization XIII[XVI] then i guess we can't assume if she is aqua or not...even if we find evidence that supports our theories...the game is pretty much the only thing that will prove if wat we thought was rite or not.....

all's we can do is just wait for it

^_^ but i IS fun to see people prove agaist everyone else that they are rite....

the only side i see rite now is aqua is or isnt....whatever happens after the game spoliers are in here are out...one side can rub it in the other sides face when their rite...

oh well ttyl

Awards
um...dude. aqua wouldn't be in her 30s. :huh: BbS happens 10 years before kh1 & in the secret ending aqua lokos about 16 or so to me. i really think it's aqua. but i'm not saying that it's true, just my opinion.

Uh, actually, if she were alive, it would be more than likely that she was in her early thirties.

The females are shorter than males the same age as them in KH by a decent amount and yet:

evid1.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Sorade/RoxasAquaandAUcomparison.jpg

Aqua is a good deal taller than Ven, who is probably around 15. It would be a good assumption that she was in her 20s.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i always think it's aqua and her element would be darkness. her weapon would be a keyblade. i always keep imagining her using dark magic spells and these fancy looking magic symbols appear on the ground when she's performing them. kinda like how water changes into snowflakes and you see these fancy patterns.

DestinedOne

i always think it's aqua and her element would be darkness. her weapon would be a keyblade. i always keep imagining her using dark magic spells and these fancy looking magic symbols appear on the ground when she's performing them. kinda like how water changes into snowflakes and you see these fancy patterns.

hard to say about her element.After all Roxas had the Oblivion Keyblade, which is a dark Keyblade but his element is still light.I am uncertain though on whether or not she is the 14 Organization member though.It could really go either way with how little we know about her.

One thing we do know, it has to be a Nobody, as that's who the Organization are made of? So if she was in fact a member, who's Nobody would it be?

Akans

「moriya」
She's Sepiroth's Nobody! Duh! And she wields the power of extremely-high-damage-power-hits-that-pwn-in-one-hit!

Nah.
(Sepiroth should burn in hel* for the many continues he forced me to do...)

She's Sepiroth's Nobody! Duh! And she wields the power of extremely-high-damage-power-hits-that-pwn-in-one-hit!

Nah.
(Sepiroth should burn in hel* for the many continues he forced me to do...)

Please, why bourden us with pointless posts, try and atleast attempt at having a crack at this theory with relevent points?

Akans

「moriya」
= = I'm trying to add some humor to the conversation...since there are only theories around, and no definent proof other than a minute or two of video time that reveals close to nothing.
Lighten up, life isn't all serious XD

K - contribution then:
I personally do not know a lot about Aqua, but do Organization members age? At all? Cuz I really don't like the idea of a 30-year old important character in a *kid's* game, since all the main characters thus far were under 15 years of age.
Otherwise ~~ continue on with your theories XD

King Mario

= = I'm trying to add some humor to the conversation...since there are only theories around, and no definent proof other than a minute or two of video time that reveals close to nothing.
Lighten up, life isn't all serious XD

K - contribution then:
I personally do not know a lot about Aqua, but do Organization members age? At all? Cuz I really don't like the idea of a 30-year old important character in a *kid's* game, since all the main characters thus far were under 15 years of age.
Otherwise ~~ continue on with your theories XD

Riku was 16-years-old in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back