• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Number 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Sora 94

What do you think Number 14 in Organization XIII is like? Do you think she's strong? Do you think you know what her power is? Why do you think she is gone from Organization XIII? Do you think Larxene is upset that she is once again the only female member of the Organization? Tell me what you think?:blush:

DarkSoldier85

its aqua of course! hahah =P
like saying that

I think it's a character that hasn't been revealed yet. It's not Namine (Nomura said so), and Aqua would be in her 30s (the 14th member has a connection to Roxas, and she would have more of a connection if she were closer to his age), but other than that it could be anyone. As for her power, I think maybe something that has to do with the light. For example, Xemnas has the power of either darkness or twilight (can't really tell which) and Saix has power over the moon, which would mean he has ties with the darkness. What if the 14th member had power over sunlight? Maybe a mixture of light and fire or something like that...

King Mario

I think it's a character that hasn't been revealed yet. It's not Namine (Nomura said so), and Aqua would be in her 30s (the 14th member has a connection to Roxas, and she would have more of a connection if she were closer to his age), but other than that it could be anyone. As for her power, I think maybe something that has to do with the light. For example, Xemnas has the power of either darkness or twilight (can't really tell which) and Saix has power over the moon, which would mean he has ties with the darkness. What if the 14th member had power over sunlight? Maybe a mixture of light and fire or something like that...

Roxas's element is light, so she should have something else.

A

Azrael

I'm going to be stupid but it's the Nobody of one of Roxas' friends at Twilight Town j/k

seriously I think it might be Aqua, or as I call her Quaxa xD

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I think it's a character that hasn't been revealed yet. It's not Namine (Nomura said so), and Aqua would be in her 30s (the 14th member has a connection to Roxas, and she would have more of a connection if she were closer to his age), but other than that it could be anyone.

Dido. I don't want it to be Aqua. If you think about it, why would they reveal her nobody first? I just don't think it will work, her being the 14th member. But I think her powers will be something similar to Zexion. Something kinda mysterious and intelligent. Maybe she has the power of night? Idk. That sounded extremely cheesy.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
ok dark soldier85.... ur freakin awesome lol
and yea i really doubt 14[organization XIII] is aqua

and something i noticed whiled replaying kh2

seconds before u face twilight thorn....u see a organization member

anyone ever see that or something? idk i mean MOST organization members were mentioned during the game that still were around, but whose to say that maybe twilight thorn WAS XIV? i mean yea sounds stupid but do u ever see TT ever again? and the fact that she was destroyed before hand?

idk i like to assume but i just want peoples output on that

JabbaB

I am now downloading the God of War Chains of Olympus Demo... this game and BBS are the NUMBEER 1 reason to go and buy a psp...

T

Twilight_Thorn

ok dark soldier85.... ur freakin awesome lol
and yea i really doubt 14[organization XIII] is aqua

and something i noticed whiled replaying kh2

seconds before u face twilight thorn....u see a organization member

anyone ever see that or something? idk i mean MOST organization members were mentioned during the game that still were around, but whose to say that maybe twilight thorn WAS XIV? i mean yea sounds stupid but do u ever see TT ever again? and the fact that she was destroyed before hand?

idk i like to assume but i just want peoples output on that

yep, ur right (about darksoldier85's avatar and the split second org.13 member) DarkSoldier85 's avatar is even better than mine (and mine's pretty good ;D). but I don't think it WAZ no.14. no, I think she MADE Twilight Thorn to fight Roxas. I also think that TT is like Roxas's Darkside.
Example: Sora = Darkside
Roxas = Twilight Thorn get it?

Rix

:)
Awards
I think that she will be really stong... And for Larxene, I don't really think she cares..

Soldier Terra

um...dude. aqua wouldn't be in her 30s. :huh: BbS happens 10 years before kh1 & in the secret ending aqua lokos about 16 or so to me. i really think it's aqua. but i'm not saying that it's true, just my opinion.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

she probably uses Physical strenght
all of the Elite Nobodies(samurai, berserker etc.) have an ORg. Member that controls them..So since the Dancers r the only only Nobodies that looks remotely "female"
and since we know the 14th memeber is female then maybe she controlled them in the past

The dancers..(in mi opinion r the most annoying nobodies)
they use physical attacks an r very Fast...So maybe the 14th is a Super Fast and uses Physical Combos

Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back