• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not a theory but a thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
So I write KH fanfic and I recently rewrote one of them again. In part of my story, this girl dies and comes back to life. Well I thought of a reason why she came back to life and I got it when I was re-playing KH2.

When Xenmas was talking to Kingdom Hearts, it sounded like he was neither:

A) Insane
or
B) actually thinks or sees something there.

I think it's A, but B seems a bit more... mystical and mysterious. I think maybe KH is alive in some aspect, maybe there's something there we havent' seen yet, but you know just a thought not a theory.

I then decided to make KH an deity, like a woman in a white flowing dress as the spirit of KH and lives on the moon (Just thought, it sounds like Sailor Moon, xD) and she brings the girl back to life. I'm still fixing the details but that's the gist of it.

What do you think about that idea? Maybe it's true or you think it's just a thought that sounds pretty good for a story.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well I think that KH is definitely alive and active, it would have to be for life to come from it and for death to go to it. I like your KH deity idea sorta, but have the incarnations and forms it take on be random or specific to certain characters. Like the KH deity would appear to someone in a way that would be effective of compelling to them, you could even have it be as animals sometimes too, idk. But yeah I can dig.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Well I think that KH is definitely alive and active, it would have to be for life to come from it and for death to go to it. I like your KH deity idea sorta, but have the incarnations and forms it take on be random or specific to certain characters. Like the KH deity would appear to someone in a way that would be effective of compelling to them, you could even have it be as animals sometimes too, idk. But yeah I can dig.

Yeah, exactly. It seems a bit logical, but who knows.

That sounds like a good idea... surprising her and making her look like a lunatic xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
honestly i always figured KH was alive it is the 'heart of all that lives' as Maleficent put it that with the fact its the heart of all worlds, worlds have hearts and living people/creatures in them, so eh.

Like the KH deity would appear to someone in a way that would be effective of compelling to them,
this^

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
If a keyblade can choose it's wielder I'm gonna assume the all powerful, fabled, little known about, thing like kingdom hearts can have a diety.
Good luck with the fan fic!

minilink

I dunno, adding a diety seems like the kind of thing Nomura would do. He does like to add lots of characters to the story. But, he probably shouldn't add him/her/it to the story now, but wait until after the Xehanort Saga. It would be a good way to start off the series!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I've had similar ideas in the past. One of my initial thoughts on the Mysterious Figure was that they might be some kind of god-like personification of Kingdom Hearts, which would explain their vast assortment of abilities (such as time travel) without much effort. I still like to believe it might hold true on some level. Regardless, I think the consensus is that Kingdom Hearts is very much sentient in some manner of speaking, although it might not be effectually "living." It's a bit like the Ring in The Lord of the Rings, with a will and objective of its own despite not being "alive" in a proper sense of the word.

That said, I don't think Xemnas was talking to his Kingdom Hearts for either of those reasons. That Kingdom Hearts was a pet project of his; it was totally artificial. Xemnas spoke to it in the same way someone might "speak to" their car or their boat or anything else in their possession in which they have a strong financial or emotional investment. It's not that they think of the object as animate or expect a response, it's simply that they "humanize" it in order to make their attachment to it seem more inwardly rational, along the lines of how we view our close friends and family.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That said, I don't think Xemnas was talking to his Kingdom Hearts for either of those reasons. That Kingdom Hearts was a pet project of his; it was totally artificial. Xemnas spoke to it in the same way someone might "speak to" their car or their boat or anything else in their possession in which they have a strong financial or emotional investment. It's not that they think of the object as animate or expect a response, it's simply that they "humanize" it in order to make their attachment to it seem more inwardly rational, along the lines of how we view our close friends and family.
haha Xemnas and emotional in the same paragraph haha ~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I then decided to make KH an deity, like a woman in a white flowing dress as the spirit of KH and lives on the moon
CosmosRender.PNG

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
If a keyblade can choose it's wielder I'm gonna assume the all powerful, fabled, little known about, thing like kingdom hearts can have a diety.
Good luck with the fan fic!

Thanks! I was thinking about the keyblade, but I don't think I'm going to put something about it. It's kinda in KH2, so I really don't think it was that important in the game's storyline.

I dunno, adding a diety seems like the kind of thing Nomura would do. He does like to add lots of characters to the story. But, he probably shouldn't add him/her/it to the story now, but wait until after the Xehanort Saga. It would be a good way to start off the series!

Well this is story is during KH2 and I just wanted to add something extra in the story. I needed a reason why she'll have an copy of her. In the original story I wrote years ago, she had a twin, she was sent to kh with no reason and it was pretty mary sue-ish. So I wanted to add something else to make it more intresting and more... mature than my previous writings.

I've had similar ideas in the past. One of my initial thoughts on the Mysterious Figure was that they might be some kind of god-like personification of Kingdom Hearts, which would explain their vast assortment of abilities (such as time travel) without much effort. I still like to believe it might hold true on some level. Regardless, I think the consensus is that Kingdom Hearts is very much sentient in some manner of speaking, although it might not be effectually "living." It's a bit like the Ring in The Lord of the Rings, with a will and objective of its own despite not being "alive" in a proper sense of the word.

I never thought of the MF as that... that's a pretty intresting theory.

That's what I think originally, but because I needed a reason for something things in the story, I needed to add something. And because we really don't know much about KH or anything about the keyblade, it seems like the perfect thing to use.

I kinda understand that. For me it seemed the former, that he sees something there, but really that seems more logical. But really, he has a cult following and he's talking to a moon, how insane can he be?

Awesome! I like that image! It's almost like the deity, but she's brunette and her dress is more flow-y than thigh fitting. But still! xD

[video=youtube;k4f9m4OYkCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4f9m4OYkCY[/video]

LOL! Nice! Bro-hoof!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
KH is the "God" of the KHUniverse. It has been stated to be the source of all hearts.
Hearts are the Proof of Life.
God is the source in out world.
I think this more than speaks for itself.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
KH is the "God" of the KHUniverse. It has been stated to be the source of all hearts.
Hearts are the Proof of Life.
God is the source in out world.
I think this more than speaks for itself.

Really? It has said this? When? What game? I want to hear and see this! I can use that!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Really? It has said this? When? What game? I want to hear and see this! I can use that!

It never has, hes just assuming... kh is the heart of all worlds. Thats all we know that its made of. Know that xemnas's kingdom hearts was not real it was made out of peoples hearts and not the heart of all worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back