• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not a theory but a thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I SHALL! I just have to get my ideas together. xD

BTW, I forgot to tell you this forever! I LOVE APPLEJACK SIG! SO AWESOME! :3 Applejack is my favorite character! (She's on top of the list on favorites! ;3)

Thanks! I need a new sig but it's bonking stupid you can't upload your own stuff for sigs :/ I have a Equestrian keyblade I made but can't upload it :/
On topic can't wait to see it, I don't usually read fan fics, but I might make an acception :3

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Thanks! I need a new sig but it's bonking stupid you can't upload your own stuff for sigs :/ I have a Equestrian keyblade I made but can't upload it :/
On topic can't wait to see it, I don't usually read fan fics, but I might make an acception :3

Ooh! That's a keyblade I would love to see! :( so sad.

Well I already have two chapters uploaded. If you want to read it, here's the link:

Twilight Tears Chapter 1, a kingdom hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net

I accept criticisms but constructive ones. :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
So I write KH fanfic and I recently rewrote one of them again. In part of my story, this girl dies and comes back to life. Well I thought of a reason why she came back to life and I got it when I was re-playing KH2.

When Xenmas was talking to Kingdom Hearts, it sounded like he was neither:

A) Insane
or
B) actually thinks or sees something there.

I think it's A, but B seems a bit more... mystical and mysterious. I think maybe KH is alive in some aspect, maybe there's something there we havent' seen yet, but you know just a thought not a theory.

I then decided to make KH an deity, like a woman in a white flowing dress as the spirit of KH and lives on the moon (Just thought, it sounds like Sailor Moon, xD) and she brings the girl back to life. I'm still fixing the details but that's the gist of it.

What do you think about that idea? Maybe it's true or you think it's just a thought that sounds pretty good for a story.

I would laugh if the Diety turned out to be a heartless vampire creature.

Beardman

Killer plot twist idea for the next Kingdom Hearts Saga. Kingdom Hearts itself is corrupted and manifests in physical form to destroy the Keyblade and all its weilders. Reminicent of Dragon Ball GT and the Shadow Dragon Saga. Let's just hope Sora and Riku don't rip their shirts off and grow enormous moobs.

On a serious note though, I really can see Kingdom Hearts being filled with sadness and negativity over all the violence that it's existence has been bringing for the past 12 years, so it decides to end everything by destroying the Keyblade as I stated above.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

If it's because my title has "Twilight" in it, I'll hurt someone.

Killer plot twist idea for the next Kingdom Hearts Saga. Kingdom Hearts itself is corrupted and manifests in physical form to destroy the Keyblade and all its weilders. Reminicent of Dragon Ball GT and the Shadow Dragon Saga. Let's just hope Sora and Riku don't rip their shirts off and grow enormous moobs.

On a serious note though, I really can see Kingdom Hearts being filled with sadness and negativity over all the violence that it's existence has been bringing for the past 12 years, so it decides to end everything by destroying the Keyblade as I stated above.

Cool... I like that idea. Hmmm... I was thinking about something like that but for the second story after this one.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
If it's because my title has "Twilight" in it, I'll hurt someone.

Cool... I like that idea. Hmmm... I was thinking about something like that but for the second story after this one.

#1 LMFAO
#2 It wants to destroy all Keyblade Wielders to prevent another Keyblade war from happening, idk just a thought

Beardman

Well you see, what had happened was, I used my wizard powers to inject that idea into your brain, to further your creative abilities. You're welcome :]

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
#1 LMFAO
#2 It wants to destroy all Keyblade Wielders to prevent another Keyblade war from happening, idk just a thought

Hmm... could be. Idk, the story is still going. so I'll think about that.

Well you see, what had happened was, I used my wizard powers to inject that idea into your brain, to further your creative abilities. You're welcome :]

xD Thank you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back