• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Noblesse, Tower of God, All other Webtoon Manwha!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you read Manwha?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Rai is easily the one of three people I dont mind being overpowered to the point of broken <3
I love the turn of events in ToG as well. Seems Bam is finally beginning to hate someone enough to have bloodlust.

Anagram

Banned
So I've started two new comics on Webtoons lately, One Last God Kubera and Girls of the Wilds. Both are so good. ;-; I love this site.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I just started reading Noblesse recently after watching the OVA made to promote it (i had picked it up a while back actually but forgot about it)-- nice to find a thread like this haha. Haven't made it very far yet however, since i've been spending most of my free time gaming, but plan to read some more tonight.

As for other webtoons, I also recently picked up Coiling Dragon (also goes by the name 'panlong') after hearing so many people praise the source material. Seems interesting so far. I started reading Girl The Wild's quite a long while back, but just sorta dropped it at some point-- I plan to try and catch back up on that since it was enjoyable and had nice art. Orange Marmalade was a fairly interesting romance webtoon...until it started getting a bit ehhh and I stopped checking on it for a while (though it seems to have finished, so I might re-read). And I know i'm forgetting several atm...I did pick up a funny little webtoon style comic series called Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng (also called 'Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pit'), but unless you're familiar with the xianxia genre, quite a few of the jokes may go right over your head.

Assuming we can include manwha in this discussion, well, i'm honestly having trouble remembering most of the names atm though i've read plenty. xD I will however, put it out there that i've re-read The Breaker several times. I love both it and it's sequel (The Breaker: New Waves) far too much haha. If you love martial arts, it's definitely worth checking out-!

Anagram

Banned
FINALLY!!!! I've been looking for a fellow Breaker fan. ;-; I wish part 3 would happen. I NEED MORE.

I just started Girls of the Wilds and it's decent so far but Kubera has definitely got more of my attention. I've not heard of the others you mentioned. I may check those out. =D Which is your face?

Oh man you'll love Noblesse! Also Tower of God is an amazing read.

Anagram

Banned
I finally caught up with all of Kubera on webtoons. I know there's lots more but it doesn't seem to be on webtoons yet. ;-;
I'm still working on Girls of the Wilds. ToG was okay I guess, nothing as epic as last chapter. Noblesse was pretty good though since we got a glimpse of Rais brother. I'm a bit bored of the two noble villains though, I wish they'd just lose already.

Awards
Really liked today's ToG chapter. Bam is making great strides and it's always great seeing Yura kick some ass (didn't happen this chapter but it was recent and I enjoyed it). They made Rai's brother look too much like him imo. It was confusing. I also wish the traitor nobles end soon but atleast it led to interesting backstory.

Anagram

Banned
I didn't find it confusing personally. A more unique accessory on Rai's brothers outfit might've helped but I didn't find the design confusing or inhibiting. Tbh I find Yuri the best part of the current ToG arc. lol

I finally caught up on Kubera and Girls of the Wild's as well. So good. I need updates! TuT

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
FINALLY!!!! I've been looking for a fellow Breaker fan. ;-; I wish part 3 would happen. I NEED MORE.

I just started Girls of the Wilds and it's decent so far but Kubera has definitely got more of my attention. I've not heard of the others you mentioned. I may check those out. =D Which is your face?

Oh man you'll love Noblesse! Also Tower of God is an amazing read.

YE~ o/ It feels difficult to come across Breaker fans outside of the comments section sometimes. ;-; I'll be honest and admit that i'm a bit biased towards the series, seeing as it was my first experience with manwha (and the fact part 1 had amazing pacing). As such, i've re-read it several times haha~ After following it for so many years, i'll be truly devastated if we never get a part 3. ;-;

Well, it has been a while since I read any of them; I haven't had much free time to catch up/stay updated on any of them as of late. ;; I would have to say that out of the few I mentioned, GotW is prob my fave currently. I have a feeling Noblesse might take up that title soon, but we'll see. xD

I've always heard good things about ToG, but a while back, right as I was about to begin reading it, I heard something about the ending being left open and unsatisfying-- that info confused me however, it's still ongoing, isn't it-? Normally I would have assumed they were talking about the original source material, but it doesn't have one. Thinking on it, it might have been one of those 'rumor' situations, where misinformation about the series ending was spread around..well, I suppose i'll have to look into it now haha~

Can't say I have, but it looks interesting lol. Might check it out later.

Anagram

Banned
YE~ o/ It feels difficult to come across Breaker fans outside of the comments section sometimes. ;-; I'll be honest and admit that i'm a bit biased towards the series, seeing as it was my first experience with manwha (and the fact part 1 had amazing pacing). As such, i've re-read it several times haha~ After following it for so many years, i'll be truly devastated if we never get a part 3. ;-;
I know! Manhwa fans are so rare! Makes you feel lonely. ;-; I haven't reread it yet since I discovered webtoons lol. Has there been any word on a part 3 yet?

Well, it has been a while since I read any of them; I haven't had much free time to catch up/stay updated on any of them as of late. ;; I would have to say that out of the few I mentioned, GotW is prob my fave currently. I have a feeling Noblesse might take up that title soon, but we'll see. xD
Have you gotten farther in Noblesse then? :) ya know it has an OVA on crunchyroll?

I've always heard good things about ToG, but a while back, right as I was about to begin reading it, I heard something about the ending being left open and unsatisfying-- that info confused me however, it's still ongoing, isn't it-? Normally I would have assumed they were talking about the original source material, but it doesn't have one. Thinking on it, it might have been one of those 'rumor' situations, where misinformation about the series ending was spread around..well, I suppose i'll have to look into it now haha~[/COLOR]
Tower of God is still ongoing. Whoever said it ended is lying lol. Like many webtoons it has a season 2 but it's all listed as one story in webtoons chapter selection. :3

Can't say I have, but it looks interesting lol. Might check it out later.
its an odd story but oddly draws you in haha

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, after several days, I managed to get completely caught up on Tower of God. Currently working my way through Noblesse. I think I've discovered a new and wonderful way to kill time, because I'm enjoying this a ton.

Anagram

Banned
That's great! =D What do you think of Tower of God so far? Catch up on Noblesse yet?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Welp, they're both good enough that they have me invested in the story. I'll occasionally be saying things like "Don't you dare die on us, [character name]. PLEASE DON'T OH MY GOD AAAAH"

Noblesse has a lot of fanservis going on. It's painfully obvious that it has a lot of crazy fangirls, just looking at the comments section, and certain characters always end up losing their shirts everytime they get in a serious fight. I've managed to get up to episode 162 as of now.
I'm kinda pleased with myself because I've been able to guess a few things accurately before they were fully explained, like why the "higher beings" were called Noblesse or M-21 being a werewolf (sort of?). Dorky moments abound. It's a good read.

Anagram

Banned
lol A sign one is hooked.

It does? I've never noticed fanservice in Noblesse. Unless your counting the looks? Fangirls make anything service lol. Glad your liking it though. =D Just wait till you get further. Not as good as ToG I'd say but the story keeps getting better enough. It has OVAs on Crunchyroll now.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
At episode 200 now. I'm fully convinced that M-21 losing his shirt in every single serious fight he's in is some kind of running joke. I keep getting impatient with all the "nobility politics," but it looks like they're over for now. :D

Anagram

Banned
lol Dont worry. Their politics get a rather consistent reminder of how dumb they are as you go. =D I like M21 and his lil crew.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Heheh, yeah, the "Big Bros." Maybe it's because they all get lots of character development, but they're all so likable. Which makes me worry whenever any of them (aside from Frankenstein and Rai, because let's face it, you can't beat those two) get into a fight. Especially M-21, since everyone and everything likes to use him as a stabbing bag. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back