• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Noblesse, Tower of God, All other Webtoon Manwha!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you read Manwha?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
*shrugs* I dunno but I just got past the whole mess with Rai and the current noble lord.

Anagram

Banned
I think Hoaquin is like you'd see in One Piece or Dragonball. He looks like nothing and has a bad attitude but is actually and probably a hax motherfucker that will cause Bams thorn to go wild. That or SIU is trolling us. haha

Duuuude please dont compare it to Bleach. Nothing deserves that kinda insult. Rai does have a Byakuya vibe though. Minus the douche aspect. haha

Awards
Oh yeah, he seems super OP. I wonder who Jinhung is going to send.
Bleach in it's early prime was pretty good. It just went down the drain along with Naruto some many years ago (Q)_(Q)

I'm guessing you're not caught up but the new Noblesse chapter/arc is pretty good.

Anagram

Banned
Nup. Nowhere near caught up on Noblesse. Work keeps getting in the way. xD

Early Bleach all the way up to Rukias rescue was grand. It was after that that it began it's decline into sh*t. TuT

Am I the only one wondering how a regular like hoaqin can be a slayer? Regulars can't kill the family leaders.

Awards
Nup. Nowhere near caught up on Noblesse. Work keeps getting in the way. xD

Early Bleach all the way up to Rukias rescue was grand. It was after that that it began it's decline into sh*t. TuT

Am I the only one wondering how a regular like hoaqin can be a slayer? Regulars can't kill the family leaders.

I think it has to do with the "His Majesty" he was referring to. I think he was part of a line that Zahard usurped power from or something of that nature.

Anagram

Banned
Hmm....now I wonder if people were in the tower before....there'd have to have been if the "irregulars" are the ones getting in illegally.

chenoehii

Awards
Edit. On chapter 50 now. That glorious moment of Rai finally learning how to open a door was the most hilarious sh*t I've seen in forever.

Clap. Clap.

"You did it at last."

"Frankenstein. If it weren't for you I would not have been able to do it."

"You are finally able to open the door."

Annnnnnnnnnd I begin to lose interest. lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm getting bored with Girl's the Wild. This was supposed to be a fighting manhwa around female fighters and it's degenerated to the female leads salivating over Jaegu.

THe art is still sexy as hell though

Awards
I'm getting bored with Girl's the Wild. This was supposed to be a fighting manhwa around female fighters and it's degenerated to the female leads salivating over Jaegu.

THe art is still sexy as hell though

I haven't read it but how would you rate it?

The art looks awesome.

Anagram

Banned
*finally catches up on Noblesse* *is saddened because there is no more noblesse to read*

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I haven't read it but how would you rate it?

The art looks awesome.

The first 100 or so chapters get an 8.5/10 from me, just soe really solid fight scenes and amazing art. Everything after that is just okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back