• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Noblesse, Tower of God, All other Webtoon Manwha!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you read Manwha?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Finally read the latest chapter. Looks like war is imminent. Seira is adorable as ever.
ToG wasn't as interesting today but I'm wondering what Bam and Kun have up the sleeve.

Anagram

Banned
Anyone reading the latest chapters? I suspected but didn't think what we learned about Muzaka would be real.
Tower of God didnt have much happen but nothing boring either. =D

Awards
I've read the latest chapters. Poor Muzaka. I really hope he gets a redemption ark with the werewolves. Tower of God was good. How do you think they're going to stop the Hell Train?

Anagram

Banned
I bet he will. I also bet it was a werewolf that did that to Muzakas family rather than humans.
I think they'll catch up rather than stop it.

Awards
That makes a lot of sense. I'd believe it. I want to see Bam's original team hop on the hell train too. He's going to need them and quite honestly I prefer them to the new team though I do like Ja Wanagan. Hope he get's to keep his hand.

Anagram

Banned
I would like it to focus on Bams old team while giving the other people time.

Anagram

Banned
Finally read them! I think Noblesse was a bit dull this time but Lazarks situation sucks haha. I expect Muzaka to show up.
ToG wasn't much action but this contract with the conductor business is something I want to know about.

Awards
Lazark need all the help he can get right now. Also I've just started Girls of the Wild and I've been continuing Sidekicks if you've checked out either. ToG is looking to get real. After watching the new DBZ movie I can't help but think Hoaquin seems a lot like Freiza.

Anagram

Banned
I was a bit bored with Noblesse myself. The fight is decent but I'd like some story after waiting a week.
Haoqin is definitely Frieza. Just a more girly one. lol

Anagram

Banned
Updates on both ends. Noblesse was slightly more interesting this time but meh.
ToG definitely got interesting though. I love how the thorn is talking to Bam at random moments in chapters now. Then that ending...

Awards
Tower of God is getting really good. The God of Guardians seems like a great direction. Also the whole Hoaqin story seems interesting. I who their father is. Also hopefully Anna doesn't get eaten.

Anagram

Banned
I found the god of guardians rather interesting myself. A nice small surprise in a story. =D
(doesn't want anna ate either ;A;)
I'm also surprised to see those surprise guests in the last part. xD

Read Noblesse yet?

Awards
Yeah it's nice to see them again. I have read Noblesse. It's been pretty interesting. Sad to see Lazark die but Rai is about to raise hell.

Anagram

Banned
I wonder if she'll finally get to catch up to Bam. She's been trying forever now. lol
I felt sad for him too. I rarely care but the way the author done it, while not elaborate or profound, did hit a feel. =[

Awards
Yeah I felt sad when he died too. Looking forward to tomorrow's issue. Also for ToG what do you think about the Jahad picking power or the false self. And hopefully this mini section leads to a more confident Bam..

Anagram

Banned
Yeah I felt sad when he died too. Looking forward to tomorrow's issue. Also for ToG what do you think about the Jahad picking power or the false self. And hopefully this mini section leads to a more confident Bam..

The true self deal kinda reminded me of Bleach or Persona tbh. Getting to know that true inner self. I'm not sure how ToG will do the concept though so I'm curious. =D

Kaneki

I still need to read tower of god yet I've been recommended it a whole lot , the main Manwha I got up to date with initially was Soul Cartel? but kinda dropped it afterwards sadly :C

Anagram

Banned
If you haven't yet then Tower of God is definitely a recommendation to take. It's kinda like One Piece in the sense that nearly every character is handled well and never forgotten by author even if by you. Stories just plain good as well.
You should also give Noblesse a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back