• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Noblesse, Tower of God, All other Webtoon Manwha!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you read Manwha?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneki

If you haven't yet then Tower of God is definitely a recommendation to take. It's kinda like One Piece in the sense that nearly every character is handled well and never forgotten by author even if by you. Stories just plain good as well.
You should also give Noblesse a go.
I'll definitely check them both out when I need something to read (and don't have as many games to play haha) right now I'm just keeping up with what I can (namely the index light novels, tokyo ghoul re , gintama anime & manga and one piece anime for now those are the main ones that I can think of)

Anagram

Banned
lol Man manwha isn't as long as manga pages or such. You could probably catch up fast but I understand.

Anagram

Banned
I think Noblesse is finally getting interesting again now that we're passed Lazarks death. I'm hopin Lukedonia isn't destroyed or something. I rather like the nobles. I also wish Frankenstien and Rai would get there already! Dx
ToG has been entertaining one chapter after another for a while now. Khun is definitely beast. =D What I'm enjoying most is the princess and the conductor.

So I came across a new Manhwa called The Breaker. It's damn good so far. o_o

Anagram

Banned
Noblesse is killing me man. Just put Frank or Rei in the fight already! Dx
ToG is building up nicely as usual though. I wonder what Khuns planning and I wonder if Bam will go back to that guardian to finish his session before fighting Haoqin again.

Awards
I really hope Bam goes back to the Rice Cooker. Yeah I'm just glad Frankenstein finally made it.How do you think that stone will affect Rai?

Anagram

Banned
I'll be disappointed of Bam doesn't. Just imagine what he could do in there with more time. o_o
I imagine it'll boost his power but make the life draining effects of it stronger. =3

Awards
That would be a nice take. What do you think about White. Also I like how they are positioning Yuri as a love interest in comedic fashion I might add but I don't think it's going to go anywhere. Just like Kingdom Hearts lol. But it might setup a nice Yuri Bam fight in a future arc if he has to be a slayer nominee again.

Anagram

Banned
I find White kinda boring really. I find his brothers more interesting and hope they get free. =3
I'm not much on the shipping since Bams character kinda kills any possibility with his obsession over Rechelle/Michelle.

Someone better finally step in in Noblesse. I'm damn tired of being teased with Frank and Rai every week. xD

Anagram

Banned
I'm betting she doesn't know as much as she claims. In Bams memory she just came one day. She knows some but I bet the real history is something a later person would only know.

Awards
Noblesse Anime came out today. 10 episodes on Crunchy Roll and Webtoon. Also daily spin off manwha released.

Official Article on Noblesse
Production I.G. Animation Studio, located in Tokyo, Major Works such as Ghost In Shell, Evangelion, Pokemon, IGPX, FMVs in Nintendo's Kid Icarus and Fire Emblem series and animated parts of The Matrix and Kill Bill
Noblesse Awakening Anime on CrunchyRoll
Noblesse Awakening Anime on Naver
Spinoff Rai's Adventure Daily Updates on Naver

[video=youtube;gOvgseUyMH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOvgseUyMH0[/video]

After watching it I think it was amazing. The art direction and effects are spectacular and it has really good pacing. I also liked the voice acting a lot. Little things like Frankenstein saying "Master" in English were excellent. I haven't seen much Ghost in Shell but the art style is very similar from what I remember. Not sure how I feel about there being no lyrical theme song to sing along to but this works. I think that would kind of be my only complaint. Also the show is a full 30 minutes without commercials so they could cover a lot more. I'm really excited for the 10 episode arc. The only thing is they covered essentially 78 chapters in one episode so that worries me a little. At this rate they could do the whole series in 10 episodes which really scares me. Personally I would rather they not go past Season 2 in these 10 episodes that way they can hopefully get approved for a full length season to go over the rest of the series but the way they did this first episode I know no matter which direction they go we'll be getting a very quality product.

lol Even Haoqin doesn't recognize his last sibling?
Some people theorize that it's a Princess of Jahad. If so I assume she is from the same family as Haoqin. My guess is his last sibling is the one that Prince saw from his cage.

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
I didn't even know it had an episode! ;A; How far is it gonna animate?!

Anagram

Banned
I'd hate for them to stop animating this mid way or ruining the story by adding their own stuff as animators typically do. =[
Side manwha? I'll have to read that later he he~ >3>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back