• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Re: Nintendo 3DS discussion

What do you think will be the launch lineup for this system? I'm thinking maybe new mario kart, nintendogs(20 million seller yet no sequel), and maybe two other first party titles with possible third party support.

Walkway

What do you think will be the launch lineup for this system? I'm thinking maybe new mario kart, nintendogs(20 million seller yet no sequel), and maybe two other first party titles with possible third party support.

Nintendogs in 3d? By god I can hear the ka-chings at Nintendo already...

I expect a mario launch title...
Maybe 3d star fox? Wishful thinking but it would be amazing.

Radon

mofo

Super Mario Sunshine 3D? Could be similar to what they did with Mario 64 on the original ds. Heck we might even get Galaxy 3D.

αsiя

space coke

Just expect a new generation of game naming. Remember Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64,etc. Welcome now to Super Mario 3D, Star Fox 3D,etc.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Maybe we'll get some virtual boy relaunches? eh? EH?

I'd love a Super Mario Sunshine relaunch.

Radon

mofo

αsiя;5087882 said:
Just expect a new generation of game naming. Remember Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64,etc. Welcome now to Super Mario 3D, Star Fox 3D,etc.

Haven't they already been through this stage with playstation and dreamcast games?

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
re: my body is lady

if any 1 knows how to work on wii's i need help

my player 2 controller lets you play for like 5-10 min tops before it kills the signal the lights stay on u just can't control it any more

i have reconnected it and changed batteries and it still happens

robertexe

Nintendo 3DS HANDS-ON VIDEO!!!

for those of you wondering on the how the 3D looks on the Nintendo 3ds, here's a video:

YouTube - Nintendo 3DS - First Hands On

at around 2:24 you can actually see Mario and Yoshi pop off the screen a bit.This should give us a rough idea on the 3d presentation for KH3DS.

αsiя

space coke
Re: Nintendo 3DS HANDS-ON VIDEO!!!

The title is very misleading and this doesn't have to do with KH3D. We also can't compare KH and Mario. This also won't give us an idea because we are not seeing it from the right angle.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

αsiя;5104732 said:
The title is very misleading and this doesn't have to do with KH3D. We also can't compare KH and Mario. This also won't give us an idea because we are not seeing it from the right angle.
title isnt misleading at all, for it doesnt mention anything about kh...

αsiя

space coke

Yea I've read it as KH3DS, but it still doens't give us a good sense of 3D only a sense of the graphics which are really good.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Is it just me who can't really notice the "3D" in this video?
Most of the environments in the demo just look like normal three-dimensional environments that are pretty depth-y in themselves, but I couldn't notice any "protruding" elements or something of that sort, like what one experiences in 3D movies.

Maybe one needs to see it personally with the naked eye. o:

αsiя

space coke

Most of the environments in the demo just look like normal three-dimensional environments that are pretty depth-y in themselves, but I couldn't notice any "protruding" elements or something of that sort, like what one experiences in 3D movies.

Many people have said you can only see the 3D in a certain angle and the way the camera was filming we didn't get a good view.

robertexe

Don't worry, its not just you! You don't see much 3D presentation in this except for a split-second at 2:24. As you said, maybe you gotta see it yourself.

zero123

...they have them strapped to models

+1 for Nintendo?

Back