• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i think this stream was great, showed the 3DS has a great post-holiday line-up, at least in Japan

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Who is roku? I'm actually not familiar with most anime and Japanese video games, despite being here.

Same here but im pretty sure that they all actually know eachother?

Just ignore that.

Did anyone get a screen recording of the event? I want to see the Bravely Default stuff I missed.

Not sure if anyone will have the screen recording of the whole event, but here's the Bravely Default content that was shown.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It was just about the publisher, character designer, TWEWY/SubaSeka, and the month it would be released.

aahh i thought we had some other hope :/ oh well, march isnt too far way. but why are people so worried about the actual day? is it because if its released on the anniversary that might hint to a US release on its anniversary?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
aahh i thought we had some other hope :/ oh well, march isnt too far way. but why are people so worried about the actual day? is it because if its released on the anniversary that might hint to a US release on its anniversary?

Not really. The aim is to get the game out; not have some kind of nostalgia moment. They already have the English site up, so why do that if they have no intention of releasing this game soon after the Japanese release?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not really. The aim is to get the game out; not have some kind of nostalgia moment. They already have the English site up, so why do that if they have no intention of releasing this game soon after the Japanese release?

yeah i know i thought it would be stupid to release it in september. im thinking april or may.. but where's the english site? i havent seen it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, there was no KH3D news?

HOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I'm sorry, but this is funny for me, just because of Crazy Mario's hopeful posts :3

Unumus

Awards
i think i may be the only one but i REALLY dont think that it'll be released as soon as one month later. People said that about BBS, how it would release in march, 2 months after JP but it released in September. It's way too soon for it to be released that early, besides, even nomura said that he always feels pressured to release the JP version, and he (almost) always adds new content to the NA EU etc, versions. He did it for BBS and he will most likely do it for 3D as well. Yes the hopes may be high for it to release very early because even myself thought that BBS would have a world-wide release on the same day but no, we waited appx. 8 months. Don't get your hopes up, please. Just like the stream LOL

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i think i may be the only one but i REALLY dont think that it'll be released as soon as one month later. People said that about BBS, how it would release in march, 2 months after JP but it released in September. It's way too soon for it to be released that early, besides, even nomura said that he always feels pressured to release the JP version, and he (almost) always adds new content to the NA EU etc, versions. He did it for BBS and he will most likely do it for 3D as well. Yes the hopes may be high for it to release very early because even myself thought that BBS would have a world-wide release on the same day but no, we waited appx. 8 months. Don't get your hopes up, please. Just like the stream LOL
Difference here is:-They're trying to close the two release dates with all their games (FFXIII-2, Re:Coded)
- BBS had extras that need to be put in.
- 3D has been localised during the games development, meaning less time for an English version.

Unumus

Awards
Yes but still, we had trailers in English too and we still waited a while. But I must agree, the localization for English KH: 3D will be shorter.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Difference here is:-They're trying to close the two release dates with all their games (FFXIII-2, Re:Coded)
- BBS had extras that need to be put in.
- 3D has been localised during the games development, meaning less time for an English version.

It needed those extras? It was only a couple boss battles. They were entertaining, but not needed.

Unumus

Awards
What they added was clearer wording and more cutscenes to explain certain parts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It needed those extras? It was only a couple boss battles. They were entertaining, but not needed.
Changes from Fish face to full expression faces, extra boss battles, new keyblades, stickers, critical mode, new commands, Skull Board command board, pete D-link, extra Rumble Racing tracks, extra songs in Ice cream beat.

They were needed because it sure would have gotten dull quickly without extra extras.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Didn't they say they are working on the English version along side the Japanese version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back