• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lsxm0w0mpq1qg8jkbo1_250.jpg

Nintendo Direct will be having a special Ustream event providing new information on future Nintendo 3DS and Wii developments on December 27th in Japan! Considering how Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is coming out March 2012 in Japan, we may get some new information on the game!

You can watch the event on December 26th 7pm PST/10pm EST here at the official ustream. As the last Nintendo Direct showed us some very interesting gameplay of Sora in Traverse Town, who knows what this one may have? We might get some new information about the game!

Sauce: aibo_ac7

Edit: Thanks to andriasang, we found out that the focus of the stream will be on games releasing through March 2012, which as you know, includes Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Nintendo Direct

It's a Japanese event isn't it?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I hope there's some Prankster's Paradise footage and hopefully a Disney boss like Pete or Frollo at Nintendo Direct. The Jump Festa trailer only focused on La Cite des Cloches and Country of the Musketeers gameplay while Prankster's Paradise only got cutscenes and it hinted at Disney bosses previously mentioned, but never showed footage and of course focused on Dream Eaters instead. Anyways, it's gonna start at 10:00 PM in two days for me, so I hope it'll reveal something new!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope there's some Prankster's Paradise footage and hopefully a Disney boss like Pete or Frollo at Nintendo Direct. The Jump Festa trailer only focused on La Cite des Cloches and Country of the Musketeers gameplay while Prankster's Paradise only got cutscenes and it hinted at Disney bosses previously mentioned, but never showed footage and of course focused on Dream Eaters instead. Anyways, it's gonna start at 10:00 PM in two days for me, so I hope it'll reveal something new!

Woah, rein yourself in, man! We don't even know if it going to really be shown. It should since it was last time, and we are creeping closer to the release date. Just don't get your hopes up too high. You wanna keep 'em low so if they do decide to blow your mind away, it will be amazing~

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Woah, rein yourself in, man! We don't even know if it going to really be shown. It should since it was last time, and we are creeping closer to the release date. Just don't get your hopes up too high. You wanna keep 'em low so if they do decide to blow your mind away, it will be amazing~
I'm just listing the new things we should expect if anything does get revealed. I know chances of new footage are low, but sometimes you just give into hype sometimes. Regardless though, I've still got a grain of salt in my overalls just in case!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Nintendo Direct

was still a dumb question. IMO.

That would be my fault actually, as we needed to get the thread up asap to go with the update. I was still editing it when he made the post.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I don't think we'll see anything new for khDDD...but hey you never know.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Square likes to show off. I'll never forget watching that pre TGS Nintendo conference and then after it was done and they were showing adds, SE sneaked in some Theatrhythm and KH3D footage.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Square likes to show off. I'll never forget watching that pre TGS Nintendo conference and then after it was done and they were showing adds, SE sneaked in some Theatrhythm and KH3D footage.

After all of that Gatchaman! Oh god. Those Gatchaman vids went on for like 30 min then it was like random game then Theatrhythm and I was so proud of myself for not closing the window when they showed Nomura in his flip-flops walking through the office then that random draw from a box then RANDOM CUT TO KH3D GAMEPLAY and we all spent forever guessing what those things on the screen were xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back