• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BagelBreath

Awards
I never heard of Bravely Default. Just google'd it, apparently it's a sequel to FF 4 Heroes of Light? Was that any good? I never got around to playing it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can't help but feel like Nomura is just calling us all stupid right now for expecting too much -__-

gallery_35942_10875_10646215324ca4a4ac79d1b.gif

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
So am I the only one disturbed by the obvious "imaginary girlfriend" theme going on right now?
Dude, were talking about Japanese third-party games. If I wasn't smart I'd report them to the police for acting like total perverts by their 2D and 3D animations for women.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
when i saw all the trailers before it i didnt expect anything more than what we already had -__-

but i broke down the trailer on the bottom of the last page for anyone who missed it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I never heard of Bravely Default. Just google'd it, apparently it's a sequel to FF 4 Heroes of Light? Was that any good? I never got around to playing it.

If you're a fan of classic FF, then you should like it :3 I'm personally really fond of it~ It's adorable, has great music, omg so kawaii, the battle system can get a bit annoying because you can't target anything, yay job classes, it is totes cute *v*

Crazy Mario

As a Nintendo fan, this event makes me want to dig a whole and suffocate in the dirt in a cave approximately 30,000 miles off of the US eastern seaboard.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Did i just watch Lucky Star: the game?
Pretty much. This looks as bad as that game Dance Master from Konami. That was a waste of a gamefly rental.

As a Nintendo fan, this event makes me want to dig a whole and suffocate in the dirt in a cave approximately 30,000 miles off of the US eastern seaboard.
It's on the same level i felt during their conference on E3.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
lmao woops! I actually thought this was happening tomorrow and I just started watching when the showed the New Love Plus game. Reading the comments, I see I didn't miss that much. What did they show off for Bravely Default?

Crazy Mario

Pretty much. This looks as bad as that game Dance Master from Konami. That was a waste of a gamefly rental.

It's on the same level i felt during their conference on E3.
Which E3 conference are you talking about? I'd understand if it's the one from 2008, but the ones in 2010 and 2011 kicked ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back