• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Vjump scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Please do Lissar! I would love to find out more about their moves, even it it isn't that important.

Chad92

Re: Vjump scans

Air rider is new, Blade Charge was shown in the commercial but this one shows more stages of Blade Charge, plus I can see at the bottom of the last pic what looks to be a TAV version of the Trinity Limit.

That was in last week's famitsu scan.It's a Trinity Limit in Multiplayer.You have to get in a circle and press a button really fast,at least that's what I remember.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Alright, here you are:

(The upper part just talks about how the Command Board is like a dice game and you can level up your abilities that way. Also says you can get abilities?)

There are lots of various requirements for activating a “Special Attack”!

Pulse Bomb
Ventus holds his keyblade backhanded and sends out energy from the light of the keyblade causing many small explosions.

Rainbow Shower
A full body attack that is only for Aqua! Rainbow colored light will follow after an enemy that has been locked-on to. It’s an attack that is both beautiful and strong!

Special Attack 1: Lock-on and get them all with one attack!

Shoot Lock
Lock-on to multiple enemies and attack them all at once! You’ll be able to clean up and finish them all off quickly.

Requirements:
The FOCUS gauge must be filled all the way.
Then you have to press the L and R buttons simultaneously.

(page 2)

Blade Charge
Terra’s keyblade will be wrapped in light, and he’ll be able to strike enemies further away.

Air Rider
Ventus rides his keyblade through the air, enabling him to attack quickly.

Rock Rise 2
When Terra attacks an enemy huge rocks will spring up from the ground, giving him extra damage.

Heal Strike
When Aqua attacks an enemy, some of her HP is restored. It will be helpful in battles where you need to heal a lot.

Special Attack 2:

Style Change
Once the gauge is filled you’ll be able to change your Style. Depending on your play style, after you change your abilities will change as well.

Requirements:
Once the Command Gauge has been filled, and you’ve met other special requirements, you can change your Style and can change to stronger attacks.

Special Attack 3: The strongest abilities that you can even level up

Finish Commands
Special abilities that add extra effects against enemies and can even heal your HP!

Requirements:
The Command Gauge must be filled to maximum.
Once you’ve fulfilled other special requirements, you can (level up? grow?) the ability.

Arena Mode
Up to three people can cooperate together!

A game where up to three people can cooperate together to win and defeat enemies. Battles with high difficulties like these can be overcome if you have your friends to help you.

Many unique enemies will appear only here. “The Illusionist” is an extremely strong enemy that uses a book as a weapon. If he touches you with the laser you will be hit with massive damage.

The strongest Command
Trinity Limit
A strong Command that can only be used if three of you play together. A huge ball floating in the air will create a huge explosion.

All these different attacks will make the game very... interesting to look at!

crazzyBRY

btw.. the top picture where u can see aqua and terra's legs..

its most likely the same picture as shown on the previous tgs bbs demo.. where terra was sitting, and dunno about aqua and ven xD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
thanks for the translation lissar!!! :D

B

Blade5468

Yeah, Lissar, I agree. "Very interesting to look at," but that's pretty much it. Like Final Form.

also, Yuuki, I love how your avatar went from Byakuran to Vongola Primo. It's like all the coolest people in the world sharing one avatar. Whos next? Hibari?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the translations, Lissar! It's nice to see the new scans, but I really wish they weren't taken with a phone. -.-

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I can't wait until tomorrow night, we get a new trailer and stuff at Jump Festa tomorrow night!

Thanks for the translations Lissar, great scans bad quality.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't wait until tomorrow night, we get a new trailer and stuff at Jump Festa tomorrow night!

Thanks for the translations Lissar, great scans bad quality.

jump is tomorrow?

thanks for reminding me.
ill be tuned here :)

crazzyBRY

tommorow's jump??

wow! tommorow is going to be epic then..

party in my school, going bowling plus jump festa.. lol =X

αsiя

space coke
Totally forgot Jump is tomorrow
Cant wait for the new trailer

Radon

mofo
Totally forgot Jump is tomorrow
Cant wait for the new trailer

Oh god. The poor mods who are going to have to delete countless threads of "Wen is da tralor goiin 2 b avalabel cos iv had 2 wait 4 liek 3 houurs!!!!11!!1"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
lol Jump is tomorrow and the server is going to crash from all the people who come on.
also here's a note: looks like in the Trinity Limit that TAV is cloaked in their armor.
wonder if that means something or not?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
It's because it can only be used in multiplayer when you have three people playing together. In multiplayer your characters wear armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back