• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Vjump scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

Source: ジャンパー ◆0IN8H43Oeg @ 2ch.net

フィニッシュコマンドのテラのロックライズ2、アクアのヒールストライク

スタイルチェンジのテラのブレードチャージ、ヴェンのエアライダー

ショートロックのヴェンのパルスボム、アクアのレインボーシャワー

アリーナモードの3人協力の最強コマンド、トリニティユニット

First scan shows Ventus's new Shoot Lock ability named Pulse Bomb and Aqua's Shoot Lock named Rainbow Shower.

Second scan shows Terra's new Command Style named Blade Charge and Ventus's new Command Style named Air Rider. It also shows one of Terra's finisher skill named Rock Rise 2 and Aqua's named Heal Strike (attacking enemy and healing at the same time).

The third one shows their Trinity Limit skill in Arena Mode.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks to our translator Lissar for translating these recent images for us!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

ReverseUnversed

Re: Vjump scans

They just mention the Shoot Locks and the Mirage Arena. But, we see some strange Finish Commands (such as "Rock Rise"); might be related to the Mode Changes. Why the hell are they called Style Changes here?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Air rider is new, Blade Charge was shown in the commercial but this one shows more stages of Blade Charge, plus I can see at the bottom of the last pic what looks to be a TAV version of the Trinity Limit.

miiworld2

Awards

The Command styles logo always strikes beautiful to me. They remind me a lot of the graphics in the main characters' names in Marvel Vs. Capcom. Whenever I play the game I would waste time staring at them in glory :) Too bad the scan didn't reveal the other Command Style of Ventus shown in the commercial, Wind Blade.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Nice find rpbunny! The new abilities look pretty cool, especially Air Rider.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Thanks for the scans, rpbunny! Your name's frequenting the page quite often now! XD

Also, what's the name of the site where you got them from? I can't read Japanese. :(

Last edited:

crazzyBRY

check out air rider..

ven riding on his keyblade xD..

and the cm.. he have another one.. called wingblade.. small blades spinning around him

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
My gosh, why are there so many new Style Changes? xD

I mean, I'm used to seeing Fire Blazer, Thunder Bolt, Fatal Mode, Rock Breaker, Speed Rave, Cyclone, Magic Wish, and Diamond Dust. (Wow, that's more than I thought. xD) But now there are three more!

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Mmm.... I wish there were full scans. Can never understand why people take these pictures from there phones. >> I don't think the information will be that interesting, just describing moves in detail, but I'll translate it if anyone wants?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
please do lissar :D
unless you dont want to T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back