• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Vjump scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
is that all the scans? or are we getting more?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Awesome scans, thanks for the translations, Lissar! Really can't wait for Jump Festa tomorrow! *cross fingers for Atlantica to be reveal in the new final trailer*

Hope the demo gameplay will be Radiant Garden and Olympus Coliseum or Deep Space tomorrow.

Yuuki

Awesome scans, thanks for the translations, Lissar! Really can't wait for Jump Festa tomorrow! *cross fingers for Atlantica to be reveal in the new final trailer*

Hope the demo gameplay will be Radiant Garden and Olympus Coliseum or Deep Space tomorrow.
nah the will show winnie the pooh :D
are you going to JF?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
nah the will show winnie the pooh :D
are you going to JF?

Dude, you really think I'm in Japan now? :D

Sorry but I'm unable to go there for JF, busy working, studying this days and waiting for my cosplay costume to come here from shipment. I'm waiting for news of what's happening there in JF to be updated in this site, though.

Yuuki

Dude, you really think I'm in Japan now? :D

Sorry but I'm unable to go there for JF, busy working, studying this days and waiting for my cosplay costume to come here from shipment. I'm waiting for news of what's happening there in JF to be updated in this site, though.
well dude, i dont know where your from XD
lolz

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's so easy, you can tell from my location below my Xigbar's avatar. :)

Anyway, I got the feeling the forums visitors numbers will be large here tomorrow.

Yuuki

It's so easy, you can tell from my location below my Xigbar's avatar. :)

Anyway, I got the feeling the forums visitors numbers will be large here tomorrow.
i never check XD

and yes it will, with alot of noobs asking for the damn trailer ><
its going to be hell for the mods having to close them all

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe it would be easy if one of them post a thread that says 'Attention, Noobs: Stop Asking for The Jump Festa '10 Trailer!' or 'No Threads About Where is the JF Trailer?' just like they did with the TGS 09 one.

Oh wait, minus the 'Attention Noobs' part', yeah, that's kinda cruel. :p

And please, Atlantica in it! If not.....time for explaination, Nomura!

Last edited:

Sparkz

I seriously do hope that Atlantica will be featured in the new trailer, i really liked it in Kh1 (although i hated it in kh2). Finally we'll know why Triton knows about the Keyblade (or not xD)

B

Blade5468

As much as I love BbS info (and I do love BbS info -- a lot) I feel like there's a limit to how much info they can reveal at this point.
It's like, we already know everything. What are they going to do? Reveal a few more final fantasy characters or an extra disney world? I mean, Atlantica would be great and all, but I feel as they really don't have much to reveal at this point, the game is coming out. This is just about as useless as the FFXIII screenshots they released the week before the release date.
But yeah at this point there's not much we can expect them to reveal, is there?

Yuuki

I seriously do hope that Atlantica will be featured in the new trailer, i really liked it in Kh1 (although i hated it in kh2). Finally we'll know why Triton knows about the Keyblade (or not xD)
me too plus we might get to see aqua as a mermaid ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back