• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Picture Of Braig.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If that's seriously what happens (1 year of fucktons of insane research and experimentation followed by nine years where everyone has their thumbs in their rears), this series is incredibly nonsensical.

It pretty much is already lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
wow look how young he looked
10 years really took a toll on him LOLs
he didnt even have all his gray hairs yet XD

For the love of God people let me make this clear.

Nomura confirmed that Nobodies do Not Age, So Xigbar is only a year older than Braig was in BBS because he became a nobody 1 year after BBS! Understand!?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Good find that isn't bad picture at all. The cross bow looks like one of his guns, so yeah I am sold on what he would look like. None of the scientist of BBS are wherein what I thought they would though.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Man, Igshar have noticed you're the only arguing this. It is obvious and Audo even proved it with the timeline that you're wrong, just admit it and move on, I mean seriously. No believes what you're trying to say because you are complicated the time line way too much.
Sorry for not conforming. v.v
Xehanort planned on becoming a Heartless. Sure, that doesn't prove that Xehanort didn't get his heart taken, but it does prove that he was planning to do it.
Even on purpose, they could have simply allowed the Heartless to take their Hearts rather than going through the door.
The fact that Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus are acting as guards during BBS points to trouble in our perfect, little Radiant Garden. With Unversed being around, Ansem does not have to see VAT for him to realize that there is chaos in his world.
Also, notice that that report is the report in which Ansem was banished.
It also means that Ansem likely would not have left the castle for fear of being attacked by those creatures and thus would not have been aware of the Heartless taking over in place of the Unversed.
I fail to see how it being the same report as when he was banished has anything to do with me being wrong. It only further pushes the idea that he is talking of the Heartless with his comment on chaos.
If Ansem was questioning if Xehanort had passed through the door, it would have been something more along the lines of: "Is it possible Xehanort passed through the door, perhaps in an attempt to contact that dark realm?"
Except it wasn't. The way Ansem worded it, what was being question was the reason why he passed through the door, not the act of passing through the door.
It's possible it was a logical assumption, given what he had read in the reports, not necessarily something that definitely happened. Even going by the spoiler, they could have chosen it by simply allowing the Heartless to take their Hearts, not necessarily by diving through the door, into darkness.
XH only wrote two reports, one being after he came into existence (probably right after) and one that does not necessarily have to have been written within the time frame, as nothing exactly tags it into the time frame.
It doesn't have to have been "quite a while" afterwards, since XH could have easily left before Xemnas returned, that the two didn't encounter each other at RG, or that they did and nothing happened.
If Xehanort's Heartless had met Xemnas, something would have happened. :\ Xemnas is trying to become whole and all of a sudden, his Heartless appears! I'm pretty sure they would have interacted beyond simply passing by and being distant with one another. The more I think on this, the less any of this makes sense, regardless. How long of a time could have existed between the Heartless/Nobody formation and Xemnas' arrival? If it had been more than a day or two, wouldn't Ansem have noticed his Apprentices' disappearance and subsequently noted it in his Reports? :\
Yes, just because he doesn't know as much as he thought he did about hearts, automatically make anything and everything he says wrong. =|
All this proves is that hearts are "incalculable" and cannot be easily controlled.
It brings into question every theory he had postulated concerning the Heart at all. He grossly underestimated the power of the Heart, so any assumptions he had made concerning the Heart could potentially be wrong as well. Because all of his research was based upon his own knowledge of the Heart, everything is brought into question.
And I'm sure they all sat there, happily listening to the screams echoing like a beautiful symphony from outside.
Just like they did when the Unversed were ravaging the world during Birth By Sleep.
It pretty much is already lol
That's so dumb, though... 9 years of shit nothing? Ugh.
wow look how young he looked
10 years really took a toll on him LOLs
he didnt even have all his gray hairs yet XD
Nobodies don't age.

Awards
Who knows? Maybe not.
Might not have been up to his standards.

I don't buy into that.
It's an entire world, there's no way there's no one else that AtW could find for the job.

Either they explain this in game or, as I see it, it's a load of nonsense.
There's got to be a better explanation than "AtW couldn't find anyone fit to be a guard and had to use his own apprentices."

For instance, maybe they were all researching and stumbled upon something that no one could find out about and needed protection. In that case, he'd have no choice but to resort to using the most physically able of his apprentices as guards.

Or-

I wanted to say on the guard/apprentice topic, that maybe they're not all yet apprentice. They study, but their job is guard. So either because they study Ansem still see them as apprentice, or they'll become official apprentice before Xehanort's arrival.

I like this too.
AtW hires them as guards, sees their potential, and turns them into his apprentices during the course of BbS.

A

Audo

The only time this is stated is by a secondary source which is possibly false.
Lol, you could attribute that to every single thing in the game. It's best if you don't, however.
This secondary source is a lot more credible than "well MAAAAAAAYBEE......"

That doesn't change the fact that this event did not necessarily have to happen after everything with Xehanort and the apprentices.
Uh. Leon and Co say that when the Heartless overthrew the world, Ansem disappeared. Which makes those two events the same. Ansem banished, and over production of Heartless = Xemnas' doing. Since Leon claims this happens nine years before KH1, that means that Xehanort became a Nobody nine years before KH.

Ansem claims the difference between Sora and XH compared to other heartless is that since they gave up their heart willingly they kept their sense of self. This means that Xehanort did not lose his heart due to Maleficent's invasion, but rather gave it up on his own free will (by walking through the door to the world's heart).

Xaldin also explains that the apprentices became Nobodies on purpose, again, not through a Heartless invasion. If your heart gets stolen by the Heartless, that is not on purpose.

There is absolutely nothing whatsoever backing up that point where you stated it was nine years before Kingdom Hearts. It could potentially have been earlier when the Heartless overtook the world. The only thing which states nine years is when the Radiant Garden natives talk of the Heartless invasion nine years before Kingdom Hearts I. The reports do not indicate a time frame nor do they indicate how long before Kingdom Hearts I they end up.
The reports alone don't offer a timeframe, it's the combination of the reports with other information that we know is fact.

To me it is unbelievable that such a vast amount of research and conflict could be accomplished in such a short time-frame.
A lot can happen in a year and some time...
Not that short of a time-frame, really.

I also find it so hard to believe that, given the research managed to be completed in one year, the Organization and Xehanort's Heartless had been floating around to different worlds for nine years and they barely accomplished anything at all.
Um, how do you know that they barely accomplished anything?
The Organization managed to gather an additional eight members, find TWTNW, create they goddamn magical-ass castle. Create the technology behind their castle, behind their ships, their computers, their replicas, memory pods, the ability to turn memories into data, the ability to extract memories, the ability to turn themselves into data, create their own Kingdom Hearts. They found CO and made it a second headquarters where they did constant experimentation on memories and themselves.

Seems to me that they accomplished a lot.

If Xehanort could have completed so many experiments and so much research in one year, how does it take his Heartless nine years to collect three Princesses of Heart, especially when those three may have been captured by Maleficent and NOT him? What the hell was XH doing for nine years that he failed to take even one step closer to his eventual goal? I mean come on.
Xehanort's goal was to obtain Kingdom Hearts, find the Keyblade, and become complete.
The fact that he needed Riku for all of that may infact tie to reasons yet unknown from BBS.
Not to mention he was a rather frail existence. We don't know what it was that XH did for all that time, but, again, that doesn't mean that he didn't accomplished anything, it just means we don't yet know what that was.

this series is incredibly nonsensical.
Uh... It was incredibly nonsensical from the get-go. That's what makes it a fantasy game.

soragill150

what if ansem was working on a way to sumon a wepon with the heart.(like the key blade) so thats why they are gaurds. and no i dont mean the keyblade i mean sumon a weapon in a similar maner

Last edited:

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Uh. Leon and Co say that when the Heartless overthrew the world, Ansem disappeared. Which makes those two events the same. Ansem banished, and over production of Heartless = Xemnas' doing. Since Leon claims this happens nine years before KH1, that means that Xehanort became a Nobody nine years before KH.
=X Must have missed that line from Squall and them. I don't recall them mentioning Ansem's disappearance.

Ansem claims the difference between Sora and XH compared to other heartless is that since they gave up their heart willingly they kept their sense of self. This means that Xehanort did not lose his heart due to Maleficent's invasion, but rather gave it up on his own free will (by walking through the door to the world's heart).
Ansem claims~

Xaldin also explains that the apprentices became Nobodies on purpose, again, not through a Heartless invasion. If your heart gets stolen by the Heartless, that is not on purpose.
If you allow them to steal it, it is~

The reports alone don't offer a timeframe, it's the combination of the reports with other information that we know is fact.
Again, my fault for not remembering the comment from Squall and them.

A lot can happen in a year and some time...
Not that short of a time-frame, really.
I didn't argue that, just arguing how so much happened in one year and then nothing happens in the following nine.

Um, how do you know that they barely accomplished anything?
The Organization managed to gather an additional eight members, find TWTNW, create they goddamn magical-ass castle. Create the technology behind their castle, behind their ships, their computers, their replicas, memory pods, the ability to turn memories into data, the ability to extract memories, the ability to turn themselves into data, create their own Kingdom Hearts. They found CO and made it a second headquarters where they did constant experimentation on memories and themselves.

Seems to me that they accomplished a lot.
Eh, when you spread it out like that it seems like a lot, but how much of that was really new technology? Look at the castle in Radiant Garden then go to TCTNW and tell me the tech is much of an upgrade. They barely had to create anything and still, Xehanort experimented on the Heart, created Heartless, and then created a machine which can replicate Heartless nearly perfectly in just a year. Nine years and they only completed that much? :\ Not that impressive considering they had 6 people working for them.

Xehanort's goal was to obtain Kingdom Hearts, find the Keyblade, and become complete.
The fact that he needed Riku for all of that may infact tie to reasons yet unknown from BBS.
Not to mention he was a rather frail existence. We don't know what it was that XH did for all that time, but, again, that doesn't mean that he didn't accomplished anything, it just means we don't yet know what that was.
What could he have accomplished? It's easy to assume he'd still be working towards locating and obtaining Kingdom Hearts, but seriously... He knows that Princesses and the Keyblade are connected. He only managed to collect three Princesses before KH1 (if he even was the one to collect them... if not, it shows that Maleficent did jack shit during that time instead and that XH did even less) and had not yet found the Keyblade. He knew where he sent Kairi, yet he only checked there after nine years? Even if he didn't know where she was, it took him nine years to locate her? :\ I can't think of anything he even remotely could have been doing over the nine years that supposedly exist between when he was created and when KH1 begins.

Uh... It was incredibly nonsensical from the get-go. That's what makes it a fantasy game.
Not that way, more of the completely illogical sense. Nonsense is necessary to make it fantasy, I know, but when you set a standard for what can be accomplished by a character in one year and then are like "lol 9 years he completes about the same amount of stuff in two different forms~" it's bullshit.

To relate this back to the actual topic, I'm trying to say that it is possible that there was more than one-two years between that picture and Xigbar's creation, in a way of explaining how Xigbar looks older than Braig.

Awards
Dude, Igshar stop being so argumentive. This thread isnt even about any of that stuff, its about a pic of Braig. Just make ur own thread if u wanna point all that out. Chill out, man.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
=X Must have missed that line from Squall and them. I don't recall them mentioning Ansem's disappearance.

Ansem claims~

Again, my fault for not remembering the comment from Squall and them.

I didn't argue that, just arguing how so much happened in one year and then nothing happens in the following nine.

Eh, when you spread it out like that it seems like a lot, but how much of that was really new technology? Look at the castle in Radiant Garden then go to TCTNW and tell me the tech is much of an upgrade. They barely had to create anything and still, Xehanort experimented on the Heart, created Heartless, and then created a machine which can replicate Heartless nearly perfectly in just a year. Nine years and they only completed that much? :\ Not that impressive considering they had 6 people working for them.

What could he have accomplished? It's easy to assume he'd still be working towards locating and obtaining Kingdom Hearts, but seriously... He knows that Princesses and the Keyblade are connected. He only managed to collect three Princesses before KH1 (if he even was the one to collect them... if not, it shows that Maleficent did jack shit during that time instead and that XH did even less) and had not yet found the Keyblade. He knew where he sent Kairi, yet he only checked there after nine years? Even if he didn't know where she was, it took him nine years to locate her? :\ I can't think of anything he even remotely could have been doing over the nine years that supposedly exist between when he was created and when KH1 begins.

Not that way, more of the completely illogical sense. Nonsense is necessary to make it fantasy, I know, but when you set a standard for what can be accomplished by a character in one year and then are like "lol 9 years he completes about the same amount of stuff in two different forms~" it's bullshit.

To relate this back to the actual topic, I'm trying to say that it is possible that there was more than one-two years between that picture and Xigbar's creation, in a way of explaining how Xigbar looks older than Braig.

There is a simple reason for this. Xehanort is a freaking genius, Ansem said as much. You would be surprised how much one can accomplish in such a short of amount of time if they are obsessed with it.

Secondly nothing really happened during the following 9 years because nothing could happen. Maleficent was seeking the POH sure, and the Organization was doing what ever. But what could be done to stop them. Mickey couldn't do much because even if he did find the darkside KK before KH1 he couldn't use it to close the DTD because their was no keyblade wielder from the light side.

In other words Mickey had to wait for another keyblade wielder to come along which was Sora, and the disney villians were collecting POH. The organization was recruting members and doing experiments waiting for a keyblade wielder to appear to collect hearts for them. Somethings we can use our imaginations and assume for ourselves.

A

Audo

Ansem claims~
Yeah well since we know it to be the case, as seen by KH1, then guess what, it's fact.

That's not the same and you know it. You really think if Sora stood in front of an Heartless and he said "DEVOUR ME" that he would have gone through the same process as he did when he intentionally and willingly casted off his own heart? No.

Letting a Heartless steal your heart is not the same as intentionally casting off your own heart.

I still fail to see why you think nothing happened.
Again, just because they don't mention it, doesn't mean shit didn't happen.

Eh, when you spread it out like that it seems like a lot, but how much of that was really new technology? Look at the castle in Radiant Garden then go to TCTNW and tell me the tech is much of an upgrade. They barely had to create anything and still
Uh, they still had to create it themselves regardless. it's not like they stole the computer. They made all that technology themselves. And it is impressive and it is proof that they accomplished shit.

Xehanort experimented on the Heart, created Heartless, and then created a machine which can replicate Heartless nearly perfectly in just a year. Nine years and they only completed that much? :\ Not that impressive considering they had 6 people working for them.
Uh, Xehanort didn't do that alone. He did it with the five of them.
And the Nobodies did just as much if not more. If the Replicas are to be believed, then the Nobodies took the Apprentices' research a step forward.
Xehanort comments how the Artificial Heartless machine was a great step toward being able to make a heart from scratch.
Well, guess what the Org can do? Yeah, they can make hearts from scratch (Replicas).

What could he have accomplished?
What couldn't he have accomplished?

Even if he didn't know where she was, it took him nine years to locate her? :\ I can't think of anything he even remotely could have been doing over the nine years that supposedly exist between when he was created and when KH1 begins.
There's a lot of worlds out there.
Building an army? Sending Heartless to worlds to devour them? Tons of shit he could have been doing. Need we remember that Mickey said that "stars were blinking out". Which means many worlds were being devoured.

Except that there isn't.

Dude, Igshar stop being so argumentive. This thread isnt even about any of that stuff, its about a pic of Braig. Just make ur own thread if u wanna point all that out. Chill out, man.
Pfft, don't tell him that.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Even on purpose, they could have simply allowed the Heartless to take their Hearts rather than going through the door.

You're just not giving up on this, are you? =X
Alright, how about this? XH may not have become a Heartless, but his Guardian was, a Pureblood in fact. So far, we have only seen Pureblood spawn when someone has given into darkness and Emblem when one's heart was taken. And don't say the Guardian was just some random Heartless, because the fact that it "felt" pain when XH was the one that was hit, hints at a deeper connection.

It also means that Ansem likely would not have left the castle for fear of being attacked by those creatures and thus would not have been aware of the Heartless taking over in place of the Unversed.

The point is that chaos would have already struck that world before the "chaos line".
Also, Ansem knew of the Heartless at least by Mickey's arrival, as he mentions them in his conversation.

I fail to see how it being the same report as when he was banished has anything to do with me being wrong. It only further pushes the idea that he is talking of the Heartless with his comment on chaos.

The chaos could be referring to the fact that he was overthrown and banished from the world he ruled.

Even going by the spoiler, they could have chosen it by simply allowing the Heartless to take their Hearts, not necessarily by diving through the door, into darkness.

Except that is not what Xehanort wanted to do. Xehanort wanted to go into the door.

If Xehanort's Heartless had met Xemnas, something would have happened.

In the novels, Xemnas and Rikunort met at the old mansion and, according to Audo, said something along the lines of "How long has it been since I've seen that face?"

How long of a time could have existed between the Heartless/Nobody formation and Xemnas' arrival? If it had been more than a day or two, wouldn't Ansem have noticed his Apprentices' disappearance and subsequently noted it in his Reports? :\

Haha! Starting to dig your own grave now, eh?
I'd think that would fall around the time of when Ansem said "they were no longer human".

It brings into question every theory he had postulated concerning the Heart at all. He grossly underestimated the power of the Heart, so any assumptions he had made concerning the Heart could potentially be wrong as well. Because all of his research was based upon his own knowledge of the Heart, everything is brought into question.

Just because there is potential of it to be wrong, doesn't mean we should automatically assume something might not be correct.

Just like they did when the Unversed were ravaging the world during Birth By Sleep.

Obviously, there was a difference, seeing as how the citizens of Radiant Garden didn't need to evacuate like they did with the Heartless.

I don't buy into that.
It's an entire world, there's no way there's no one else that AtW could find for the job.

Either they explain this in game or, as I see it, it's a load of nonsense.
There's got to be a better explanation than "AtW couldn't find anyone fit to be a guard and had to use his own apprentices."

I presented a possibility, I never said it was the only one or that I believe it. =/

For instance, maybe they were all researching and stumbled upon something that no one could find out about and needed protection. In that case, he'd have no choice but to resort to using the most physically able of his apprentices as guards.

That works. It would fit since Ansem studies of the heart might be considered a tad taboo.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Secondly nothing really happened during the following 9 years because nothing could happen. Maleficent was seeking the POH sure, and the Organization was doing what ever. But what could be done to stop them. Mickey couldn't do much because even if he did find the darkside KK before KH1 he couldn't use it to close the DTD because their was no keyblade wielder from the light side.
Mickey did not leave to the Dark Realm until the beginning of KH1. See: KH1's opening with Donald and Goofy. I'd believe in Mickey sitting and waiting for a Keyblader, but it's still ridiculous that so much shit happens in that one year after Birth By Sleep and then everyone sits on their hands and does nothing. More of a jab at the series than anything else at this point, as it's all but proven it had to be a one-year thing.

That's not the same and you know it. You really think if Sora stood in front of an Heartless and he said "DEVOUR ME" that he would have gone through the same process as he did when he intentionally and willingly casted off his own heart? No.

Letting a Heartless steal your heart is not the same as intentionally casting off your own heart.
It's similar. :D Okay, not really, but it'd be funny to see someone just let a Heartless devour him/her.

I still fail to see why you think nothing happened.
Again, just because they don't mention it, doesn't mean shit didn't happen.
Eh, I had also managed to overlook the fact of the stars blinking out, so pah.

Uh, they still had to create it themselves regardless. it's not like they stole the computer. They made all that technology themselves. And it is impressive and it is proof that they accomplished shit.
Creating something from scratch and from blueprints are very different things, though you're right in the proof that they did something. :\

Xehanort comments how the Artificial Heartless machine was a great step toward being able to make a heart from scratch.
Well, guess what the Org can do? Yeah, they can make hearts from scratch (Replicas).
Built upon the foundations from the research in Radiant Garden, though. :3

What couldn't he have accomplished?
He didn't find a Keyblade, he didn't find any Princesses of Heart, and he didn't find Kingdom Hearts. </3

There's a lot of worlds out there.
Building an army? Sending Heartless to worlds to devour them? Tons of shit he could have been doing. Need we remember that Mickey said that "stars were blinking out". Which means many worlds were being devoured.
*cough* >>;

You're just not giving up on this, are you? =X
Alright, how about this? XH may not have become a Heartless, but his Guardian was, a Pureblood in fact. So far, we have only seen Pureblood spawn when someone has given into darkness and Emblem when one's heart was taken. And don't say the Guardian was just some random Heartless, because the fact that it "felt" pain when XH was the one that was hit, hints at a deeper connection.
Oh, I knew I lost a while back, just kept trying to see if I could sway you at least a little. =X
Yeah, still not sure what's up with his Guardian. I'd go more into it, but this is already getting massively off-topic and has been for a while.

The point is that chaos would have already struck that world before the "chaos line".
Also, Ansem knew of the Heartless at least by Mickey's arrival, as he mentions them in his conversation.
He went into the basement to review his research, didn't he~?

The chaos could be referring to the fact that he was overthrown and banished from the world he ruled.
That it could... D:
Except that is not what Xehanort wanted to do. Xehanort wanted to go into the door.
That's because he was partially psychotic.

In the novels, Xemnas and Rikunort met at the old mansion and, according to Audo, said something along the lines of "How long has it been since I've seen that face?"
>>;
1. In the Novels
2. Could be a comment towards Xemnas' (Terra's) Memories

Just alternate possibilities aside from them meeting in/on Radiant Garden.

Obviously, there was a difference, seeing as how the citizens of Radiant Garden didn't need to evacuate like they did with the Heartless.
Then the Guards were clearly not to defend against the Unversed. </3

Pfft, happy now?

o and I did make my own thread but it died of inactivity. </3 Also, it was all for Braig/Xigbar, as a means of attempting to explain how and why Xigbar looks so much older than Braig. :\ 'course, that idea's out the window, so it's back to square one of some sort of traumatic stressor.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he looks funny XD
he looks younger of course its 10 years in the past... but in KH2 his nobody looks old XD

Aria

braver by the minute
He looks different! Like really different(obviously because of the eyepatch and scars) and way younger. He looks really cool though, I can't wait for BBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back