• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Buuut, Roxas is confirmed to have a heart and Xion's keyblade was fake.

Xion was a replica so she had a fake heart, but it was a heart none the less, even if it was fake.

Also the Roxas stuff is spoiler, jeez.

MisuzuKamio

Okay so I don't know if anyone posted this/thought of this earlier so if they have I am really sorry--

So this secret boss doesn't necessarily HAVE to be an Oranization member. In case anyone forgot: the black cloaks (though they are strongly associated with the Orgnization itself) are there because they can shield the wearer from the darkness (reason why Riku wore it-- it sorta made him hard to track).

And, we've seen others wear them: Mickey, Riku, Ansem the Wise...

So this makes me want to disregard the argument that it HAS to be an Organization Member. And, as far as it being Xemnas goes-- that makes no sense unless there is time travel involved.

Now, this part is totally off the wall but if it even IS a Nobody-- (doesn't have to be) I was thinking about what strong-hearted people it could possibly be-- one's whose nobodies we haven't run into yet. Did anyone ever think of Eraqus?? I mean...certainly his status would be strong enough to warrent a Nobody of his own, don't you think? Not to mention the fact that we fight him in what looks like Land of Departure...

Like I said, off the wall...

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Okay so I don't know if anyone posted this/thought of this earlier so if they have I am really sorry--

So this secret boss doesn't necessarily HAVE to be an Oranization member. In case anyone forgot: the black cloaks (though they are strongly associated with the Orgnization itself) are there because they can shield the wearer from the darkness (reason why Riku wore it-- it sorta made him hard to track).

So this makes me want to disregard the argument that it HAS to be an Organization Member. And, as far as it being Xemnas goes-- that makes no sense unless there is time travel involved.

Now, this part is totally off the wall but if it even IS a Nobody-- (doesn't have to be) I was thinking about what strong-hearted people it could possibly be-- one's whose nobodies we haven't run into yet. Did anyone ever think of Eraqus?? I mean...certainly his status would be strong enough to warrent a Nobody of his own, don't you think? Not to mention the fact that we fight him in what looks like Land of Departure...

Someone did mention Eraqus, yeah, and then others have mentioned that he may have a connection to MX or may be some incarnation of him.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
To MisuzuKamio: But if this fight is canon and still 10 years before KH1 then there weren't any Heartless yet which means there weren't any Nobodies yet either right?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
To MisuzuKamio: But if this fight is canon and still 10 years before KH1 then there weren't any Heartless yet which means there weren't any Nobodies yet either right?

Nomura did say that something was created - he didn't say what - when MX transferred his heart to Terra. So it's possible that this boss may be that thing that was created.

manmark

Awards

well i thought about it earlier

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i bet if you defeat him we wont know plaus if there adding it to america it should be canon
its not xehanort or xemnas there not born yet maby its the next villain for the continuation of after kh3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
sorry hate to double post but i just decided that it could be ansem, it would explain xemnas choice of weapon in future, he was his APPRENTICE

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wow, everyone has completely ignored the first person who wore the black coat...Master Xehanort wore it first. But because of his connection to Xemnas, the Nobody used it for Organization XIII.

Now, there is no evidence that Eraqus formed a Nobody. That's going back to the theory of "you don't need to become a Heartless to form a Nobody" and that's still debatable.

Besides, I don't think Eraqus would fight Aqua. His only reason to do so would be to test her abilities, and he knows how strong she is.

Also, this takes place when the Land of Departure is still intact from what we've seen (unless only the castle and its nearby area were destroyed)

" Nomura did say that something was created - he didn't say what - when MX transferred his heart to Terra. So it's possible that this boss may be that thing that was created. "

WHAT?! When did Nomura say that?! O_O

If he really did say it, then I'm putting my money down that the boss is that thing that was created. Still, that occurs after the LOD is destroyed, and it seems perfectly fine in this picture

kurasa25

sorry hate to double post but i just decided that it could be ansem, it would explain xemnas choice of weapon in future, he was his APPRENTICE

i also think that this is ansem the wise .
and if its non-canon it could also be Xehanort the apprentice with his "new weapons" as he lost the ability to wield the keyblade.
and it could also be the xehanort-boss from KH 3

Awards
One part of me says, "Gee, a cloaked man with lightsabers. It's like the same secret boss from KHFM."
But another is very excited. Really looking forward to how this plays out story-wise.

If this has anything to do with time travel, as some people have suggested, I'm going to be kind of pissed.
I know we've had, for example, Timeless River, but if time travel were to become relevant, that would be the LAST thing that Kingdom Hearts needs.

ZigZag

I am really sorry if this already has been posted, but maybe this is a different person?
It's not the fight pose of Xemnas but one of Sora's forms:
260px-Valor_Form.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am really sorry if this already has been posted, but maybe this is a different person?
It's not the fight pose of Xemnas but one of Sora's forms:
260px-Valor_Form.png

Well, it's similar to that anyways, except he has a reverse grip and of course the positioning is different. It's an interesting battle stance to say the least.

Eyphio

dual-wield + reverse grip + organization coat + hi-speed + Light(?)

sounds like Roxas and Ventus mix

however their heart is incomplete so they cant use keyblade...?

judging from the scene how auqa summons her keyblade looks like it is a non-canon generic hidden boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back