• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
...No. Who told you that?

Hollow Bastion - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

And I quote:

Not based on a Disney film, though showing Disney influence, Hollow Bastion is a colossal castle that towers above the rest of its world, Radiant Garden. At one point, it was the only remaining part of the world, along with the waterways beneath it. Because of this, the world itself was known as "Hollow Bastion" in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and most of Kingdom Hearts II. However, it regains its original name of Radiant Garden by the end of Kingdom Hearts II, when Tron used his powers to show what the world was like before it's destruction.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
they are spoilers
i dont know how to put those so my spoilers have a white color letter and a {spoiler} after my words

Some people choose the black skin to see the forum, and your white letters will stand out... the way to make spoilers is this:
[spoilers*]The titanic sinks[/spoilers*]
Just take out the * and you will get
Aeris dies

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
they are spoilers
i dont know how to put those so my spoilers have a white color letter and a {spoiler} after my words

insert spoiler[/SPOILERS ]

don't forget to add the s at the end of spoilers

Rexy

Bronze Member
Some people choose the black skin to see the forum, and your white letters will stand out... the way to make spoilers is this:
[spoilers*]The titanic sinks[/spoilers*]
Just take out the * and you will get
Aeris dies

thanks ;P

And skyfoox i don't belive half of the info that there's in wiki

Awards
I don't think that character's from the future. I don't even think he's a Nobody. Nomura said in the Ultimania that it was possible that Xemnas chose not to use a Keyblade as his weapon. Well, I think that this guy might have something to do with that. His fighting style is exactly like Xemnas'. I actually think that he might've influenced Xehanort to study the darkness in the heart, which later caused him to become a Heartless, producing his Nobody, and he probably passed down his weapon to him.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
thanks ;P

And skyfoox i don't belive half of the info that there's in wiki

It's a KH wiki; it's a hell of a lot more reliable than Wikipedia.

I don't think that character's from the future. I don't even think he's a Nobody. Nomura said in the Ultimania that it was possible that Xemnas chose not to use a Keyblade as his weapon. Well, I think that this guy might have something to do with that. His fighting style is exactly like Xemnas'. I actually think that he might've influenced Xehanort to study the darkness in the heart, which later caused him to become a Heartless, producing his Nobody, and he probably passed down his weapon to him.

Isn't it possible that Xemnas didn't chose to use a Keyblade because he didn't even remember using one? I don't think Terranort remembered ever being a Keyblade wielder.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

You should know Wiki is 50% unreliable -_-
If someone gives me a link to Wikipedia and says "This is proof!" I'll say "no it's not"

If it's not from an official interview or a reliable source then I don't believe it.

KH Wiki is the same as normal Wiki. There's no difference between what's more reliable or not. The only difference is that KH Wiki says "OH WE'RE ABOUT KH!" ANY Wiki is unreliable because anyone can edit it.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i think that battle could be why Xemnas is searching for the room in Castle Oblivion because, as i remember from seeing the game {bbs}, neither Terra neither Master Xehanort knew that Ventus where assleep in Castle Oblivion . so if neither one of them knew about Ventus so why would Xemnas search for his friend in CO?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
If someone gives me a link to Wikipedia and says "This is proof!" I'll say "no it's not"

If it's not from an official interview or a reliable source then I don't believe it.

KH Wiki is the same as normal Wiki. There's no difference between what's more reliable or not. The only difference is that KH Wiki says "OH WE'RE ABOUT KH!" ANY Wiki is unreliable because anyone can edit it.

Believe what you want. I really don't give a damn. I just told you where I read it. I'm sorry, but I'm not an expert like you are.

Awards
It's a KH wiki; it's a hell of a lot more reliable than Wikipedia.

Isn't it possible that Xemnas didn't chose to use a Keyblade because he didn't even remember using one? I don't think Terranort remembered ever being a Keyblade wielder.

Okay, well obviously he had to know he could use one if he CHOSE not to....I'm just quoting Nomura. If he didn't know he could use one, how would it be possible that he had a choice in using one or not?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Okay, well obviously he had to know he could use one if he CHOSE not to....I'm just quoting Nomura. If he didn't know he could use one, how would it be possible that he had a choice in using one or not?

Nomura said it was POSSIBLE that Xemnas chose - thus implying that it's also a possibility that Xemnas had no choice.

Awards
Nomura said it was POSSIBLE that Xemnas chose - thus implying that it's also a possibility that Xemnas had no choice.

Ok then! Geez it's just a theory! You don't have to throw it in my face!

Well, you should know that even though Wiki itself isn't a reliable source, the things posted in them are FROM reliable sources. They usually delete things that don't have a source.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Ok then! Geez it's just a theory! You don't have to throw it in my face!

Well, you should know that even though Wiki itself isn't a reliable source, the things posted in them are FROM reliable sources. They usually delete things that don't have a source.

What the hell, I wasn't throwing it in your face. I said it was a possibility both ways. Unless offering a different suggestion is throwing it in your face.

manmark

Awards
"Well i think xemnas did not remember being terranort so he could not use the keyblade"
I dont actually know but that is what i think

Last edited by a moderator:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys, come on, it could be possible Hollow Bastion was once a nameless castle in Radiant Garden until Maleficent came to take over it a year after BBS and given a castle such a dreadful name, a fitting name to a half twisted, half machinery castle. :/

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
But don't you need a heart to wield a keyblade? That just might be the only reason Xemnas can't used one.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Guys, come on, it could be possible Hollow Bastion was once a nameless castle in Radiant Garden until Maleficent came to take over it a year after BBS and given a castle such a dreadful name, a fitting name to a half twisted, half machinery castle. :/

And it could be possible that Hollow Bastion is the name of the Castle.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back