• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ivinator

Awards
If Mark Hamill is in the game, I'm going with that that boss is Luke Skywalker...............just kidding.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, I already said my theory that it might somehow be

Spoiler Spoiler Show

But I'm not sure. XD

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Awards
after seeing that scene, i was like, oh hai Xemnas.. ..wait, why is he here?

kingofgame981

Awards
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Wonder the Xemnas in KH2 have something to do with this boss?

I wonder what Aqua and this boss talking before fighting.

relentlessheart1

Awards
badass...nuff said...tyhis is gonna be great...but my wuestion is, when will this boss be faced in the storyline? cant be in last episode cuz LOD is yknow....and cant be in the end cuz of what happened in Terra's story...so maybe this boss could be non canon?

kingofgame981

Awards
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
Well, if it's Apprentice Xehanort, then yeah, in an indirect way Xemnas is involved. :P
I never knew that Xemnas need that 2 sabers to use for his weapon. But the cloak still the thing confuse me, we didn't know that this boss is relly A.X or Xemnas or not, maybe he is the first person have that cloak, I think.

Seeing Aqua using Shot Lock didn't have many damage to him. But still, Shot Lock can use on him.