• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Actually, if you look at that cutscene in context, it comes up immediately after Sora disobeys orders from Mickey and goes to fight Demyx. The scene with Xemnas happens, then Sora fights Demyx.

Nobody feed this troll please.

You're argument is valid yet again. But the way that it's worded in the Xehanort reports, "Keyblade Masters have the abilities to transfer their hearts" sounds like it's a universal truth, as if he had learned it.

Besides, being immersed in darkness wouldn't teach him it. If he actually learned it on his own, he would have had to test it, and I doubt he would have taken such an old body.

It is speculation, but it's supported by little facts here and there.

He did test it. He tried it with Ven; he nearly killed him.

manmark

Awards
what if this was MX master and he wanted to see if aqua was worthy enough so he could transfer his heart to her in order to save MX from the darkness

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
MX master didn't influence MX to use darkness nor asking him not to wear armor. We don't know if his master is evil or anything but I doubt that would be true.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
He did test it. He tried it with Ven; he nearly killed him.

No, that was a different technique. That technique involved splitting somebody else's heart to separate the light and darkness to eventually form the X-Blade. Now that technique he probably DID learn on his own since he researched the Keyblade War so much.

what if this was MX master and he wanted to see if aqua was worthy enough so he could transfer his heart to her in order to save MX from the darkness

O_O

OF COURSE!!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

I don't know about the saving MX part, but I think you're right about the transferring his heart part.

JTD95

Actually, if you look at that cutscene in context, it comes up immediately after Sora disobeys orders from Mickey and goes to fight Demyx. The scene with Xemnas happens, then Sora fights Demyx.

Xemnas goes to talk to Aqua's Armor and the next scene shows Vexen asking Zexion where Xemnas is. Zexion says he's in his secret room and then Vexen walks away.

So the scene with Xemnas talking to Aqua's Armor happen when Zexion and Vexen was still alive, which is before the 1000 Heartless Battle even started.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
No, that was a different technique. That technique involved splitting somebody else's heart to separate the light and darkness to eventually form the X-Blade. Now that technique he probably DID learn on his own since he researched the Keyblade War so much.

O_O

OF COURSE!!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

I don't know about the saving MX part, but I think you're right about the transferring his heart part.

How would it even be possible to save MX? By that time, one would think he would be beyond saving.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
To the people saying Xemnas, my only issue with that is... how? Xemnas existed 11 years after BBS. And I find it hard to believe that it is time travel. I want to say Apprentice Xehanort but that doesn't add up either. Aqua would have been in the realm of darkness already if it was Apprentice Xehanort. I think it is a different being all together, like someone who is branched off of Master Xehanort. Or a Sentiment.

manmark

Awards
another theory of mine is that MX was master was also temped by darkness and his original plan was to use terra as a vessel in order to bring him back but when MX master put his heart into aqua because he realised that his apprentice must not follow the path he took and stop him and so MX took over terras body in order to kill aqua and exterminate the danger.Also maybe he could be the one who started the keyblade war.

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It could be him or maybe some one from the Keyblade War.
Still it could be MX. Man I want to know who it is.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
How would it even be possible to save MX? By that time, one would think he would be beyond saving.

To the people saying Xemnas, my only issue with that is... how? Xemnas existed 11 years after BBS. And I find it hard to believe that it is time travel. I want to say Apprentice Xehanort but that doesn't add up either. Aqua would have been in the realm of darkness already if it was Apprentice Xehanort. I think it is a different being all together, like someone who is branched off of Master Xehanort. Or a Sentiment.

Exactly! And it doesn't HAVE to be an incarnation of Xehanort. Xemnas may have been, but Lingering Sentiment wasn't. He simply had a connection to Xehanort. Thus, I think that this boss just has a connection. And unless they start doing time travel stuff (which will complicate the series even more), I doubt that this is an incarnation of Apprentice Xehanort.

Rexy

Bronze Member
whats up with all the blacked out words.

they are spoilers
i dont know how to put those so my spoilers have a white color letter and a {spoiler} after my words

Exactly! And it doesn't HAVE to be an incarnation of Xehanort. Xemnas may have been, but Lingering Sentiment wasn't. He simply had a connection to Xehanort. Thus, I think that this boss just has a connection. And unless they start doing time travel stuff (which will complicate the series even more), I doubt that this is an incarnation of Apprentice Xehanort.

i think xemas creation was 9 years before kingdom hearts 1, before Maleficent going there. i think, when maleficent when to Radiant Garden, there was no organization members there, and she named it Hollow Bastion

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
they are spoilers
i dont know how to put those so my spoilers have a white color letter and a {spoiler} after my words

i think xemas creation was 9 years before kingdom hearts 1, before Maleficent going there. i think, when maleficent when to Radiant Garden, there was no organization members there, and she named it Hollow Bastion

Hollow Bastion was the name of the castle itself; after Radiant Garden's fall the entire realm came to be called Hollow Bastion.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i say that was 9 years before KH1 because Leon say maleficent went to Hollow Bastion 9 years ago, after delivering the book to merlin and going to talk to cid
after riku apperance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back