• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora+riku

I cant wait until this game comes out.i cant wait to play as riku plus i cant wait until we find out what worlds there are.the world i want is lilo and stitch world because i hope stitch will sense something of ven inside sora or something what do you think

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
We already had Stitch in Birth by Sleep, and since Nomura has stated that all the Disney worlds will be new...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We already had Stitch in Birth by Sleep, and since Nomura has stated that all the Disney worlds will be new...

Nomura said MOST of the Disney Worlds would be new thus there is the possibility of one or two old worlds returning. Which i'm pretty sure Olympus Coliseum will be in again because at this point what's KH without OC.

Besides even if all Disney Worlds were new, it wouldn't exclude Lilo and Stitch. Only the space ship was in BBS, so the actual island would be considered a new world.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Good point.

Which also validates my theory that the COLOSSEUM thing in that shot is Olympus Coliseum. ^.^

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Nomura said MOST of the Disney Worlds would be new thus there is the possibility of one or two old worlds returning.

Hadn't heard "MOST", but I could be wrong.

Which i'm pretty sure Olympus Coliseum will be in again because at this point what's KH without OC.

At this point, it'd be a KH game without that overused and now pointless world.

Mirage Arena was a wonderful replacement without adding anything to the plot. Just a nice fun tournament.

Besides even if all Disney Worlds were new, it wouldn't exclude Lilo and Stitch. Only the space ship was in BBS, so the actual island would be considered a new world.

I'd rather not have Lilo & Stitch in DDD. If the game's a dream, they should avoid L&S and Aladdin and allow them to get their stories completed/resolved in KH3 in reality.

Radar

Bronze Member
Playing as Riku is going to be like playing him in dark mode in CoM only 25x more epic. Glad to see hes god way to dawn. Ready to kick some @ss. Hopefully I am sure the gameplay madness wont be too hard to control. I wonder what there are going to be different techniques sora and riku can do?

I read about the trailer (suprised there is not a thread on it yet) and seemed a little dissapointed. Is that all they showed? Just some gameplay, neku and the notre damn world? And the little bit with xehanort at the end..WHICH xehanort was braig talking to? I hope the new incarnate version.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There are signs over each pathway. One of them says "Colosseum"

Oh, well in that case either A.) There is a Coliseum in Traverse Town that will be similar to Mirage Arena or B.) We use portals to travel to worlds this time and that was Olympus Coliseum's portal.

Wait you said "Over each pathway" There was more than one? In that case it may be the portal to each world thing.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
tumblr_lrlwhvjpyL1qcbdpro1_500.png

Here's the pic in question. We don't know about the portal on the left, since the screenshot in the upper-left corner obscures where the name would (presumably) be.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
tumblr_lrlwhvjpyL1qcbdpro1_500.png

Here's the pic in question. We don't know about the portal on the left, since the screenshot in the upper-left corner obscures where the name would (presumably) be.

Well it certainly looks like World Portals, except what throws me off is that what would presumably be Olympus Coliseum's world portal doesn't have any greek columns or anything like that. I guess it could kinda of resemble the style of the palace on Mt. Olympus but it still doesn't seem to fit the Hercules theme except for the color of course.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Nomura said MOST of the Disney Worlds would be new thus there is the possibility of one or two old worlds returning.
'm pretty sure he said all new Disney worlds.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
'm pretty sure he said all new Disney worlds.

I'm pretty sure in 2 interviews he said something to the effect that most worlds would be new. Of course he could have just been using "most" casually and actually meaning all disney worlds would be new.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think we all have at some point.

I'm REALLY hopin' that the toybox-lookin portal-thing is Toy Story but... I dunno...

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I really am happy to be able to play as Riku again. And his battle style looks pretty solid. (Bladecharge? Hell yeah!)

I just hope the updated 3DS is released before we get this. -.-

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think we all have at some point.

I'm REALLY hopin' that the toybox-lookin portal-thing is Toy Story but... I dunno...

Oh! I was trying to think what world that portal (If it is a portal) Could lead to. Now that you mention it, it does look like a toy box type of thing so it could be a portal to the Toy Story world. That would make me very very happy!!

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Souji: This game was on the list of games compatible with the add-on, just so you know.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Souji: This game was on the list of games compatible with the add-on, just so you know.

I think he's talking about the 3DS Lite. I'm fairly confident it will be out by the time game comes out stateside. It took about 8 months to translate BBS so we might see KH 3D around Fall '12....but that all depends what month in spring the game comes out in Japan. That gives just enough time (2 years) for the 3DS Lite to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back