• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronldbx6

I don't understand how this is the Mark of Mastery test. What is their goal? And I don't understand why they had to be Younger in this dream state.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
For Riku's Notre Dame keyblade I think it could be a gargoyle wing for the blade part and a flame where the angel wing usualy is at the tip of the blade. Call it Hellfire.

...and Sora's would be Heaven's Light? =D

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Young= inexperiened. He wants to see their raw power or potential as keyblade wielders.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if i remember rigt sora had peaked at his power before the end or chain of memeories when he was that age i mean he was leanring topp knotch spells that somone liek him shouldnt be able to learn and then there his long list of keyblade techniues he had stacked up and this was when roxas existed

Mr Yippie

What world are you hoping will be in this amazing looking game

Incredibles, Toy Story, Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone are the ones I'm hoping for.

Oh and Emperor's New Groove.

Last edited:

Princess-Sammi

How the hell did you get into KH then?
My cousin got me addicted ever since 2008 (which may not seem like a long time for KH veterans); I love the storyline and gameplay as well as other things. :)

That sounds like such a big oxymoron. KH is Sora's story...:eek:
It's true that the story is mostly focused on Sora, but that doesn't mean I have to like him - I'm sure there are other KH fans out there that aren't fans of Sora. :)

then you've legit only played one BBS xD
I've played 358/2 Days as well as BBS, but due to the fact that I'm not allowed to have a PS2, I haven't played KH1 and KH2. So I keep up with the storyline via cutscenes on the internet and by researching the series as much as possible (I have a thirst for KH knowledge). :)

----

But anyway, let me stay on topic. The KH 3D gameplay looks excellent and from what I've seen so far, it looks promising. :) I'm looking forward to finding out what other worlds will be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back