• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh! I was trying to think what world that portal (If it is a portal) Could lead to. Now that you mention it, it does look like a toy box type of thing so it could be a portal to the Toy Story world. That would make me very very happy!!

That colorful world in the left of the photo I'm almost sure is going to be the Hunchback of Notre Dame world...He is why I think so:

Image4.png

Mr Yippie

I'm a little worried we're getting no Frollo, because Riku's part of Notre Dame takes place at the end of the movie. Paris is burning, Esmeralda is hurt and we're retreating into the church. We go to the top and fight the bat (which I think looks awesome, stain glass window wings and gatling lasers? sweet)... and thats it? Aren't we supposed to be fighting Frollo and plunging the wicked into the fiery pit or something? Whats going on?

If we're playing the KH2 game here Sora will show up during the beginning (Topsy Turvy) and do what, fight Clopin? Oh well, I guess we got Evil Queen'd again...

On a side note, Traverse Town expansion makes me giddy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm a little worried we're getting no Frollo, because Riku's part of Notre Dame takes place at the end of the movie. Paris is burning, Esmeralda is hurt and we're retreating into the church. We go to the top and fight the bat (which I think looks awesome, stain glass window wings and gatling lasers? sweet)... and thats it? Aren't we supposed to be fighting Frollo and plunging the wicked into the fiery pit or something? Whats going on?

It's not entirely far-fetched for the demo to showcase a different scenario entirely for those purposes.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think he's talking about the 3DS Lite. I'm fairly confident it will be out by the time game comes out stateside. It took about 8 months to translate BBS so we might see KH 3D around Fall '12....but that all depends what month in spring the game comes out in Japan. That gives just enough time (2 years) for the 3DS Lite to come out.

Nah, I would say mid summer 2012 for America at the most

That colorful world in the left of the photo I'm almost sure is going to be the Hunchback of Notre Dame world...He is why I think so:

Image4.png

Yeah I see what you mean, it does match City of Bells pretty well, so it's probably that world's portal.

If we're playing the KH2 game here Sora will show up during the beginning (Topsy Turvy) and do what, fight Clopin? Oh well, I guess we got Evil Queen'd again...

On a side note, Traverse Town expansion makes me giddy.

First this is a demo, let's not jump to conclusions. Remember in Terra's demo he fought Wheel Master when he first entered the castle, where as in the game he went to Aurora's room and had the scene with Maleficent and then went back down to throne room to fight Wheel Master.

Also I don't think Riku's demo takes place at the end of the movie. The festival of fools area should be on fire before Riku enters the church. Also when the battle first starts against that flying dream eater the sky is normal and then turns red, so it's probably more of a special effect caused by the dream eater.

So a Frollo fight is definately still possible.

Mr Yippie

It's not entirely far-fetched for the demo to showcase a different scenario entirely for those purposes.

I'd agree with you, but remember that the BBS demo (Tremaine's cat) was exactly what happened ingame.

Maybe it was cut short so we wouldn't see Frollo summoning the bat or something. I don't get why they wouldn't use HIM though, unless it has something to do with putting a religion themed boss in the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd agree with you, but remember that the BBS demo (Tremaine's cat) was exactly what happened ingame.

Maybe it was cut short so we wouldn't see Frollo summoning the bat or something. I don't get why they wouldn't use HIM though, unless they were too chicken to put a religion themed boss in the game.

For the Lucifer battle, yes, but not for Terra's visit to Enchanted Dominion. His demo simply involved him going through a single map and then immediately fighting the Wheel Master, whereas in the final product, we had to clear a series of scenes and maps before facing it.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I really am happy to be able to play as Riku again. And his battle style looks pretty solid. (Bladecharge? Hell yeah!)

I just hope the updated 3DS is released before we get this. -.-
As long as his story isn't about him bitching about the darkness in him, I'm good.

Mr Yippie

For the Lucifer battle, yes, but not for Terra's visit to Enchanted Dominion. His demo simply involved him going through a single map and then immediately fighting the Wheel Master, whereas in the final product, we had to clear a series of scenes and maps before facing it.

I'm hoping for it dog, I'm hoping.

Nomura can't hide all the Disney info forever, right?

right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping for it dog, I'm hoping.

Nomura can't hide all the Disney info forever, right?

right?

It's actually not up to him to decide what he can or can't reveal to the public.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Maybe doors lead to different worlds similar how to a bunch of pop culture stuff depict changing scenes in a dream. one minute you're in one place and in doors but when you walk through a door you're in a totally different place and outside xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe doors lead to different worlds similar how to a bunch of pop culture stuff depict changing scenes in a dream. one minute you're in one place and in doors but when you walk through a door you're in a totally different place and outside xD

Ya know that happened to me in a dream once. One minute i'm in my room and then I open my bedroom door and i'm suddenly in Wal-Mart.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What was on your mind about Wal-Mart? Must be those super low prices xD

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It looks similar to Birth By Sleep. Which is a good thing.

The design of the companions bugs me though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So what do people think of riku upgrade, he using abilited he's never dispayed before and then some?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hyped.
Riku's companions already look so much better than Sora's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back