• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So what do people think of riku upgrade, he using abilited he's never dispayed before and then some?

Finally. He's pretty much had the same skill set since the beginning of KH. :/ We've only ever seen him use Dark-based powers, so seeing him use some Light-based powers and regular spells is awesome~

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
The big ass Light-blade looks awesome.Although i remember seeing Sora doing the same move in coded

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The big ass Light-blade looks awesome.Although i remember seeing Sora doing the same move in coded

It is fairly generic. Terra and Aqua have used it as well. Squall also has a sort of "Blade Charge" in KH2 as well.

I think it was one of his clockwork abilities...And I feel like Xion and Roxas have a similar charge as well.

sora+riku

Now im on subject of keyblades what sort of keyblades do you think they get i like the way to dawn but any1 any ideas on what others riku could have like names and the same with sora:smile::biggrin::wink:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since we don't know what worlds may appear, I find it hard to imagine what kind of Keyblades they might receive. In a way, I feel like Riku will have a limited amount of keychains and Sora will get the most.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I wonder what keyblades from previous games will be returning. Oathkeeper and oblivion seem to make it into most games. I hope there is one based on TWEWY. I wonder what kind of requirements there will be for getting Ultima Weapon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder what keyblades from previous games will be returning. Oathkeeper and oblivion seem to make it into most games. I hope there is one based on TWEWY. I wonder what kind of requirements there will be for getting Ultima Weapon.

If it is item synthesis or goals, I could care less. :3 Just as long as it is fun trying to get the Ultima Weapon rather than it being a chore, I'm good.

I'm hoping they put joke weapons :DDDD

Absolute

It's not entirely far-fetched for the demo to showcase a different scenario entirely for those purposes.

Or showcase scenes that either don't make it in game or are seen in other places (like Xehanort talking to Ven in the Coliseum in early pictures when it really happened in the Badlands. So this boss that Riku fights may be somewhere else in the final game.

I;m concerned with Frollo, though. If he's in, i hope they get a VA very close to Tony Jay.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Now im on subject of keyblades what sort of keyblades do you think they get i like the way to dawn but any1 any ideas on what others riku could have like names and the same with sora:smile::biggrin::wink:

For Riku's Notre Dame keyblade I think it could be a gargoyle wing for the blade part and a flame where the angel wing usualy is at the tip of the blade. Call it Hellfire.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i felt liek this w as a game where they wouldnt get new keyblades mabey just upgrading the weapon we have like rechain

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I said to myself I wouldn't get myself hyped...WHO WAS I KIDDING!

And I can barely hear it, but I'm loving the boss battle music on the second video. Doesn't sound KH at all though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I said to myself I wouldn't get myself hyped...WHO WAS I KIDDING!

And I can barely hear it, but I'm loving the boss battle music on the second video. Doesn't sound KH at all though.

Some of the music you might be hearing could be from trailers playing in the background. There are moments where you can hear the music from the DS, but it is muffled by the sounds of the showroom.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Question, if Riku is (possibly) At the end... does that Sora could be playing Terra and interact with the villain in the beginning?

I really want to see him interact with the villains, in more then a "I must defeat you!" way. He's so gullible, if Frollo pitched the idea right...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Question, if Riku is (possibly) At the end... does that Sora could be playing Terra and interact with the villain in the beginning?

I really want to see him interact with the villains, in more then a "I must defeat you!" way. He's so gullible, if Frollo pitched the idea right...

I could see that. Frollo could pull the whole "I'm so righteous act" and trick Sora. That could be going along with the whole "Light falls to darkness" thing.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I don't think so. But that is an interesting idea I personally don't like it but hey it's interesting.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
For Riku's Notre Dame keyblade I think it could be a gargoyle wing for the blade part and a flame where the angel wing usualy is at the tip of the blade. Call it Hellfire.

I love your ideas for Riku's Keyblades. At first I feared of Riku getting new Keyblades because Way to Dawn already looks cool enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back