• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Gameplay Footage - Notre Dame World & Mini-Boss Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i like the handspring thing better than dodge rolls. i though aquas cartwheel was cooler than vens dodge roll...

yes, i like how he still retained he superbp athleticism
now if riku had command changes will sora hav that too
i hoped the drive forms would return to us instead, it could work the same way but doesnt use party memeber just filling a guage

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That map @u@

I can't see the cathedral burning. Is it in the first or second video?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it now.
But still, that map is so amazing

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
The game looks astonishing! I can honestly say, that I haven't been this excited about a Kingdom Hearts game since the announcement of Kingdom Hearts II. <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Imagine Frollo seeing Riku cast that magic.
tumblr_lrgd5rtrau1qbba18.gif

Youniquee

Awards
lol I thought that thing with Riku was reindeer xDDDD Sugoi, sugoi~ The gameplay looks awesome!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Chaser, Frollo would think Riku is a freak of nature considering his clothes and hair color. Then his magic. *gasps* He'd be thrown to the pyre the second Frollo lays eyes on Riku xD

Princess-Sammi

It looks pretty awesome. :) I don't buy games where you play as Sora because I dislike his character, but I may make an exception for KH 3D. Also, I love how cute the bat is, haha!

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chaser, Frollo would think Riku is a freak of nature considering his clothes and hair color. Then his magic. *gasps* He'd be thrown to the pyre the second Frollo lays eyes on Riku xD
Have to admit, that would be pretty epic.I think from what we've seen so far, actually just from the burning of the cathedral, that this game is going to be epic.

I lol'd so hard xD

And riku would be all like, "
tumblr_le98c2P2Bw1qzjix8.gif
...bitch what the bonk is witchcraft?"
But then Riku will go on this big speech about the strength of the heart and how it's the real magic within us -_-

It looks pretty awesome. :) I don't buy games where you play as Sora because I dislike his character, but I may make an exception for KH 3D. Only time will tell!
How the hell did you get into KH then?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It looks pretty awesome. :) I don't buy games where you play as Sora because I dislike his character, but I may make an exception for KH 3D. Also, I love how cute the bat is, haha!

That sounds like such a big oxymoron. KH is Sora's story...:eek:

Have to admit, that would be pretty epic.I think from what we've seen so far, actually just from the burning of the cathedral, that this game is going to be epic.

:D It would be, right? I mean, he's already got the fire started for Esmerelda, so why not just keep going >:)

Relix

A traveler
Awards

then you've legit only played one BBS xD

EDIT: BLADECHARGE THAT BIATCH UP

Megavoltage

Awards
It plays like Birth by Sleep and that makes me extremely happy. Riku using drive forms, fuck yeah! And I love how the enemies are so colorful and weird looking.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
:D It would be, right? I mean, he's already got the fire started for Esmerelda, so why not just keep going >:)
Burn anyone who gets in Frollo's way.I like it. I can see the Dream Eaters getting hurt during a cutscene there, you know, so Riku can still properly fight back.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
What's all this talk about Riku using drive forms? All I saw was him using something similar to BBS's Bladecharge command style. Command style =/= drive form. Or did I miss something?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Nah man I only see Bladecharge from where I'm standing and I'm loving it (fun fact: I defeated MF using the bladecharge command style. True story.)

Number Zero

But then Riku will go on this big speech about the strength of the heart and how it's the real magic within us -_-

Agreed.

If Riku does that, it'll show how much of a true Keyblade wielder he's turned into. :D That's good. Besides if Riku befriends Quasimodo, that statement would stand for itself. No lashes at Quasi, but Riku used to be kinda cold...

KH2Rulz

Awards
Wow, epic gameplay vids.

I think it's interesting that touching Dual Link activates Bladecharge, and it uses up the purple gauge of Riku's allies. But... The weird thing is, after the purple gauges run out, Riku still stays in Bladecharge for a while. Also, I'm fairly sure the purple gauges recharge when an ally is hit, sorta like an MP rage thing. You can see that at about 1:59, when the Boss makes a giant swipe, and apparently hits the bat, and the bat gets more purple gauge. I wonder if the purple gauge actually IS MP?

But, I think the most interesting thing is that the panda thing appeared as Riku's enemy. The panda is one of Sora's allies, because if you look at the control chart that was posted a while ago, you'll see it as an ally in the box describing Dual Link. I think this could mean something very cool: I think that the 'command style' you change into is dependent on your allies.

And! You can recruit the Dream Eaters as allies. Not sure how, but it can't be coincidence that the panda thing is Riku's enemy, but also appears as Sora's ally. So if we can recruit Dream Eaters as allies, and by using their power to change into command styles, that could mean a lot of variation? Or perhaps each Dream Eater belongs to a 'class' and so the number of styles is dependent on the number of classes?

Of course, this is all just theory and conjecture, especially since this is still in demo/trial phase... but still exciting ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back