• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

I love how MX's heart, body and past time majik self are all dicking around in the same dreamworld

shenanigans are gonna ensue

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
This YX/MF may be Vanitas.
I'm thinking this because, just like how Ven's heart took refuge with Sora, maybe Vanitas' heart took refuge within MX, and that caused his appearance to change again, to look like how MX looked like when he was Ven's age.

It would comply with what we saw in the trailer because it shows YX/MF and Vanitas talking together. They are one and the same.

Not sure where the time manipulation comes into play, however.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If Riku is fighting Chernabog, does that mean that Riku learns the glide ability?

Sora and Riku already come with Glide I believe. And certain bosses activate the ability and you don't have to do it yourself, like in the demo we had of Riku verses the Winged Fiend of Notre Dame.

I hope they don't dumb down Chernabog like they have with other villains *cough*BbS' bosses*/cough*
I miss the long, hard bosses of yonder times.

Also, Fantasia looks so beautiful. I don't care if people say it's a Mickey orgasm explosion, it's all worth it. Really.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Sora and Riku already come with Glide I believe. And certain bosses activate the ability and you don't have to do it yourself, like in the demo we had of Riku verses the Winged Fiend of Notre Dame.

I hope they don't dumb down Chernabog like they have with other villains *cough*BbS' bosses*/cough*
I miss the long, hard bosses of yonder times.

Also, Fantasia looks so beautiful. I don't care if people say it's a Mickey orgasm explosion, it's all worth it. Really.

Glide might be apart of the new free flow, I agree with BBS bosses they were too simple. It wasnt hard just repetative. And Fantasia looks breathtaking, really fits the "dream" concept well and its an excuse for new worlds as well
*squees out of happiness*

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So, uh, are we still waiting for more indepth translations, or is everything we have it?
(hoping to not sound ungrateful)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
One more shocking thing and that is it. I'm guessing. Or nothing. One thing or nothing. That's my guess. Yup.

One thing or nothing. Being No. 1 and controlling the power of nothing, you could be talking about Xemnas.

But it could be other stuff too.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
One thing or nothing. Being No. 1 and controlling the power of nothing, you could be talking about Xemnas.

But it could be other stuff too.

You'll find the answers in the Secret Ending of her next post! :O

Ugh, this waiting thing is terrible. Why do I have to wait for things?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ugh, this waiting thing is terrible. Why do I have to wait for things?
Oh, wut da hell?

We just got some amazing and special news, and now you're wanting everything else to be announced right now?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oh, wut da hell?

We just got some amazing and special news, and now you're wanting everything else to be announced right now?

I was being sarcastic. It's because of the news everyone's all wound up in the first place. You can let us have our fun, right? ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was being sarcastic. It's because of the news everyone's all wound up in the first place. You can let us have our fun, right? ;)
Chaser's the fun police. Chaser is anal and hates all. Raaar.

Apparently the Spirits are "Handsome Pegasus" and "Horned Cricket" and the Nightmares are "Stag Beetle" and "Monstrous Parrot"(?).

Sorry if this is old. It's been a long day.

Last edited:

Jiynnx

Re: KH3D's ending is shocking, also there's a secret movie.

Absolutely beautiful scans, thanks for sharing them!

I am intrigued by the "shocking" ending.

Kingdomon

I see this game will involve a lot of Mickey.
Two confirmed worlds with him? Lower screen has 2D animations of his sillhouette while the OP plays? Wow. I guess we'll learn a lot about his past, i guess.

Anyway, awesome. Just don't like the Limited Edition with an Special AR Card, tho. It's kind of unfair, but i'm pretty sure someone will scan and post it on the IN-TER-NET :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back