• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
orly?! Because I still don't see the interview excerpt on the front page nor the first post

so says the guy who doesn't even read the op half the time. you do realize that even if we didn't have the info, it's insulting as fuck for you to tell everyone to run off to a rival site.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
orly?! Because I still don't see the interview excerpt on the front page nor the first post

Oh, lookie here, a button that takes you to another page!

1Owi0.png

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Khinsider is still my home and I love the staff, even when they ban me.

More info from oshii: "Also, we will find out how the Organization members became nobodies, and they all have their memories from being nobodies too. You can't advance with only one character so you have to play with both Sora and Riku.

Nice, hopefully they'll explain everything and kh cannon can make sense again. And people can stop speculating on how some nobodies aged and ect.

SoraKing3

Banned
I must be pretty damn blind then, because I don't see this in the OP at all

--Other than Fantasia's world, there is the appearance of a character wearing a black coat and has gold eyes. Who is this character?
Nomura: In KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix we added a boss, a mysterious man who can manipulate time. That's him. KH3D will talk about what sort of person he is. For instance, where he will go in the future, and the appearance of Vanitas, we will see some appearances of this person of darkness.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Are you picking up some final fantasy 13-2 vibes

Because anything with time travel has to have 13-2 vibes.

In that case, I'm also getting Chrono Trigger vibes here. And they're faint, but some Radiant Historia ones too.

Ooh, also some Majora's Mask vibes, but those are even fainter than the Radiant Historia ones.

@SoraKing3: You know, you could just post it and be all HEY I FOUND SOMETHING NEW instead of telling people to go elsewhere. That's literally how everyone else posts news that isn't staff.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Nice, hopefully they'll explain everything and kh cannon can make sense again. And people can stop speculating on how some nobodies aged and ect.

Did you see Lee and inenzo yet?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

1) Please leave and go back to KH13.
2) Some of us have lives and can't update the site every damn minute
3) That was just updated like an hour ago and just came to our attention only a few minutes ago
4) stfu plz

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Because anything with time travel has to have 13-2 vibes.

In that case, I'm also getting Chrono Trigger vibes here. And they're faint, but some Radiant Historia ones too.

Ooh, also some Majora's Mask vibes, but those are even fainter than the Radiant Historia ones.

Hey i just wanted to say that because i thougt other may be thinking it. FF13-2 is recent and fresh in our minds and may end up having a simlar theme to this game ,(plus i still hopin for a light cameo) but thats all.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Rather than telling people to go to KH13, you could've simply told us. If you don't see this on the front page or the OP, then it's safe to assume that, perhaps, we don't have said information.

It's as simple as staying in KH13 if you don't like the way it's handled here.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yes, but that doesnt explain how they aged as nobodies... or am i missing something?
Oh look 11th page and we have a good argument going, wheres mah popcorn?

Well for now Iam assumuming they do age, becasue as it stand and appere from the pieces we have they do. I have a feeling it wont come into conversation, seeing that have only minor differences from there nobody apperances.

I am ignoring the drama bomb that went off in here

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Guys, nothing happened. Carry on with the merry discussions. You can even talk Worlds in here because I love you all <3

translation: I'm tired of dealing with morons so go ahead and talk about worlds.

owait.

rac7d: Yeah, 13-2 is recent and all and a Lightning cameo would be cool, but jumping on that as the "theme" just based on time distortion is rather hasty.

That said... uhh...

I really don't have anything else to say right now. XD

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Guys, nothing happened. Carry on with the merry discussions. You can even talk Worlds in here because I love you all <3

What are you talking about? *looks around nervously*

So MF, is he a dwelling of the realm of sleep? Is he from the realm of light? He has golden eyes meaning a connection with Xehanort. Does that mean hes a villian? But he could have been doing good when fighting TAV... arrggghhh DOES NOT COMPUTE!
Seriously where's Grass its new theory time

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
translation: I'm tired of dealing with morons so go ahead and talk about worlds.

owait.

rac7d: Yeah, 13-2 is recent and all and a Lightning cameo would be cool, but jumping on that as the "theme" just based on time distortion is rather hasty.

That said... uhh...

I really don't have anything else to say right now. XD

Ok i guess , hopefully somthing in the full interview will help me back it up.
...... yeah Im goin to sleep now too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back