• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I pretty much NEED either Lilo & Stitch (Hawaii), Toy Story, The Jungle Book, The Sword in the Stone, or Pocahontas. They've pretty much been my candidates since the game was announced.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Jungle Book has been cut twice already, once as an idea, the next (and most recent) with an actual map + layout.

If it isn't in DDD, I will be horribly surprised.

i just dont see the jungle book having that dream-esque feel to it like the other worlds. i could be wrong, but i just dont see it.

I want Toy Story, Sword in the Stone, or Jungle Book. If not those, Lilo & Stitch (Hawaii), Pocahontas, or Brother Bear.

i can see toy story and pocahontas, but i'd rather see hawaii in KH3, i think it could have a more extensive story line in KH3 as opposed to DDD

lol sorry ethy we do this to you all the time, with the worlds. it seems like thats what every convo leads to

Mr Yippie

famitsu-scan-21.jpg

can anyone translate the bottom bit

i thought sora got destroyed

ok i mean what the hell is going on

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
The ending was shocking. Telling us Xehanort was complete was (while heavily theorized) was pretty big to know.

Nomura probably thought it fit into his vision for KH3 the most.

We've known for a very long time that a mystery game has been in dev. SO that'll probably come out while PDD1 works on FFX HD.

Yeah, the mystery game couldn't have been more announced to us since that big news about FFv13, KH3, and FFX HD.

Hmm about the ending change, I dunno, I still think it's more of a multiple game development rather than story issue...

Oh, and Xehanort's return was foreseen miles away, really. Like, literally putting one and one together.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
i just dont see the jungle book having that dream-esque feel to it like the other worlds. i could be wrong, but i just dont see it.

i can see toy story and pocahontas, but i'd rather see hawaii in KH3, i think it could have a more extensive story line in KH3 as opposed to DDD

lol sorry ethy we do this to you all the time, with the worlds. it seems like thats what every convo leads to
I honestly think The Jungle Book would fit in nicely as it could introduce crazy jungle actions for us to use.

I would also much prefer Hawaii in 3D. Stitch spending eleven years in Radiant Garden before going to Hawaii just makes no sense to me. I would prefer if Hawaii had fallen to darkness and fell into sleep at the end of KH1, with Stitch being the only survivor by building a spaceship to Radiant Garden or something. You also have to account for Stitch already knowing all of those ukelele moves and Ohana as a summon. Not to mention that it would be good to tie in a credits scene into a recent game than one that hasn't even had development started yet. As long as we get Hawaii which would be one of my favorite worlds, I don't care what game it debuts in. But DDD just makes a lot more sense and is much more comfortable in my opinion.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I like that we're getting more classic FF spells as Dual Link abilities.

Wonder what else we'll get.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, the mystery game couldn't have been more announced to us since that big news about FFv13, KH3, and FFX HD.

Hmm about the ending change, I dunno, I still think it's more of a multiple game development rather than story issue...

Oh, and Xehanort's return was foreseen miles away, really. Like, literally putting one and one together.

More like they probably just want to keep it under wraps since SE has seen the effects of announcing games too early in development.

I don't know why that would cause problems. The Osaka team is the one working on DDD, not the Tokyo team (PDD1).Definitely sure it was a story issue, unless Osaka team was behind on their schedule (which is likely).

Like I said, highly theorized.

I like that we're getting more classic FF spells as Dual Link abilities.

Wonder what else we'll get.

We've got "Comet" which looks like "Meteor". xD

I'm sure we can expect more. Most commands/spells are inspired/taken from FF <3

AsurasWrath

Really hoping for a Toy Story world. It's probably a stretch to say that it's likely based on the model data for the Woody and Buzz summons from KH2FM.

thatcoolkid(:

Didn't they Discuss about having remakes for KH? I don't see why that wouldn't be the secret game?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think the whole 7 world thing is not true. People are basing this on a rough translation of the Jump Festa trailer. If we look at the more acurate translation of the trailer we notice Maleficent actually says, "I've spoken with him before, about the seven pure lights of the Realm. It's said if you possess those seven lights, then the worlds are yours, see?" It sounds to me like she was more refering to when she spoke to MX in BBS about the Princesses of Light. She also mentions something about world data in the short version of the trailer and I assume she speaks of the data worlds in Coded but what use could they serve her now?

So I think there will be more than just 7 worlds in this game. Next month they'll have 2 worlds and then if KH3D is released toward the end of March they will have 2 worlds shown then. Or perhaps Nomura wants to keep us surprised and he will keep some worlds underwraps.

I say we'll get 12 or 13 worlds for this game. Radiant Gardens and Disney Castle I think will serve as cutscene only worlds though so they don't count.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah wasn't there a rumor that DDD and HD remakes were going to be part of the Anniversary surprise?

It's just a rumor. DDD will be releasing this year, but I doubt it's the 10th year anniversary. As for the remakes, they're only rumors right now.

I think the whole 7 world thing is not true. People are basing this on a rough translation of the Jump Festa trailer. If we look at the more acurate translation of the trailer we notice Maleficent actually says, "I've spoken with him before, about the seven pure lights of the Realm. It's said if you possess those seven lights, then the worlds are yours, see?" It sounds to me like she was more refering to when she spoke to MX in BBS about the Princesses of Light. She also mentions something about world data in the short version of the trailer and I assume she speaks of the data worlds in Coded but what use could they serve her now?

So I think there will be more than just 7 worlds in this game. Next month they'll have 2 worlds and then if KH3D is released toward the end of March they will have 2 worlds shown then. Or perhaps Nomura wants to keep us surprised and he will keep some worlds underwraps.

I say we'll get 12 or 13 worlds for this game. Radiant Gardens and Disney Castle I think will serve as cutscene only worlds though so they don't count.

That's basically what I'm thinking. Either we're going to be surprised because he's withholding, or the worlds we've seen from cutscenes are playable.

In a way, I sort of hope that RG and DC are playable again. If only because I wants to see RG again and DC expanded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Actually they were basing the 7 worlds thing from the text on the main website that says "Seven worlds of Pure Light" or whatever.

I'm going to bet the 7 worlds are Disney only which leaves us with 4-6 more worlds probably. Whatever they might be–original or Disney worlds–is what we'll have to wait for.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I KNOW I'm late but...

AELEUS REMEMBERS! AND LEA! AND IENZO! Unfortunately, Ienzo and Lea are in the same room. I don't think Ienzo likes Lea very much right now.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I don't see why we're assuming there are going to be a bunch of worlds that they never show in Famitsu.

They have one or two more features to show at most, which leaves us with 2-4 new worlds... and one of those is almost certain to be the Very Definitely Final World of the game.

Birth by Sleep had an intro world (Land of Departure), a final world (Keyblade Graveyard), a mini-game world (Disney Town), a cutscene-only world (Destiny Islands), a half-sized world (Mysterious Tower), and seven others (Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Radiant Garden, Deep Space, Olympus Coliseum, and Neverland).

Having seven main worlds would make a whole lot of sense, honestly. Mysterious Tower itself could be the intro world, there's bound to be an unrevealed final world, and losing a mini-game world wouldn't be much of a loss.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't see why we're assuming there are going to be a bunch of worlds that they never show in Famitsu.

They have one or two more features to show at most, which leaves us with 2-4 new worlds... and one of those is almost certain to be the Very Definitely Final World of the game.

Birth by Sleep had an intro world (Land of Departure), a final world (Keyblade Graveyard), a mini-game world (Disney Town), a cutscene-only world (Destiny Islands), a half-sized world (Mysterious Tower), and seven others (Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Radiant Garden, Deep Space, Olympus Coliseum, and Neverland).

Having seven main worlds would make a whole lot of sense, honestly. Mysterious Tower itself could be the intro world, there's bound to be an unrevealed final world, and losing a mini-game world wouldn't be much of a loss.

If any other original/small but playable worlds are going to be in the game, they can easily show them along side two-three other worlds. They did that with Mysterious Tower in BBS, and it isn't like SE hasn't crammed info down our throats at the last minute before. Look at XIII-2 and Type-0.

I KNOW I'm late but...

AELEUS REMEMBERS! AND LEA! AND IENZO! Unfortunately, Ienzo and Lea are in the same room. I don't think Ienzo likes Lea very much right now.

I'm sure he is probably still bitter about the whole "Put Repliku on him to absorb his power and finish him off" thing. xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I KNOW I'm late but...

So very true

tranverse town is our intro/base world, we havent seen the new orginal world yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back