• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm still convinced Destiny islands will be our intro world, seeing as how in the TGS trailer, the screenshot of Sora & Riku there seems to still be in the game, seeing as how the DI Riku has the haircut, as well.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Seven worlds of pure light? I hadn't heard of this before. As in hearts of the worlds? Is Nomura implementing seven "lights" in each realm? What about the RoD? Things to be answereddd... 9.9

Also, anyone think Yoko will take a stab at arranging (err, remixin') some Daft Punk?
[video=youtube;e0FwEmUycYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0FwEmUycYI[/video]

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I honestly think The Jungle Book would fit in nicely as it could introduce crazy jungle actions for us to use.

I would also much prefer Hawaii in 3D. Stitch spending eleven years in Radiant Garden before going to Hawaii just makes no sense to me. I would prefer if Hawaii had fallen to darkness and fell into sleep at the end of KH1, with Stitch being the only survivor by building a spaceship to Radiant Garden or something. You also have to account for Stitch already knowing all of those ukelele moves and Ohana as a summon. Not to mention that it would be good to tie in a credits scene into a recent game than one that hasn't even had development started yet. As long as we get Hawaii which would be one of my favorite worlds, I don't care what game it debuts in. But DDD just makes a lot more sense and is much more comfortable in my opinion.

this could happen but dont forget that time passes differently in the realms and it wouldnt be that much of a time difference from DDD to KH3. but it would make more sense for hawaii to be lost to darkness before KH2, id just rather see it in KH3.

and the jungle stuff would be cool, i just feel like its different from the rest of the story's composure so far

Ikkin

Bronze Member
tranverse town is our intro/base world, we havent seen the new orginal world yet though

Traverse Town is the base world, but not an intro world; KH intro worlds start out very small, generally speaking, with little real combat -- KH1 had Destiny Islands, KH2 had the Longest Prologue Ever in Twilight Town, Birth by Sleep had Land of Departure. Meanwhile, 3D Traverse Town has five districts (two more than it did in KH1) and plenty of combat. It'd be very strange as an intro world.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Random

If 101 Dalmatians shows up, I wan tthese two to be a boss battle.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

blueheart

Bronze Member
I think the Mysterious Tower will be the main intro world, while Destiny Islands is the way to get to the RoS, or is the intro world for RoS. Or why else would they be younger there in the trailer?

Grey

I KNOW I'm late but...

AELEUS REMEMBERS! AND LEA! AND IENZO! Unfortunately, Ienzo and Lea are in the same room. I don't think Ienzo likes Lea very much right now.

Considering Axel killing Zexion resulted in him becoming a Somebody again (which is what the Organization wanted in the first place), I really don't see why Ienzo should feel angry at Lea.

and losing a mini-game world wouldn't be much of a loss.

I think it would be. I always liked how light-hearted it was for Sora to be in the Hundred Acre Wood, so a similar minigame would be nice.

Of course, it wouldn't be Winnie the Pooh... maybe Toy Story. Although, considering that the handheld titles don't seem to have much in the way of minigames (except for BbS, although the minigame wasn't its own world).

tranverse town is our intro/base world, we havent seen the new orginal world yet though

Um, we don't actually know that yet.

I think it's possible that it is, but considering that we see Sora and Riku in the Mysterious Tower (and possibly the Destiny Islands as well) before they reach the Realm of Sleep, there is more than one candidate.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually they were basing the 7 worlds thing from the text on the main website that says "Seven worlds of Pure Light" or whatever.

I'm going to bet the 7 worlds are Disney only which leaves us with 4-6 more worlds probably. Whatever they might be–original or Disney worlds–is what we'll have to wait for.

Oh, I wasn't aware someone had translated that information from the site, in fact I wasn't aware anything from the main site was translated. Dang College for taking up the time I normally spend checking this site every 20 minutes or so for news XD

I don't see why we're assuming there are going to be a bunch of worlds that they never show in Famitsu.

Well I don't think anyone is assuming per say, more like hoping there is more than 7 worlds based on the power of the 3DS system, the fact that main KH games have 12-15 playable worlds (KH1 had 13, KH2 had 15, BBS had 12 {13 in Final Mix if you count Realm of Darkness}) So since KH3D is a main game we just believe it would have around 12 or 13 worlds atleast.

They have one or two more features to show at most, which leaves us with 2-4 new worlds... and one of those is almost certain to be the Very Definitely Final World of the game.

The Final World isn't usually shown off in Famitsu. It's usually not revealed until the game itself is out. Sure they showed screens of scenes in Keyblade Graveyard but they never had an issue that went over information on Keyblade Graveyard.

Having seven main worlds would make a whole lot of sense, honestly. Mysterious Tower itself could be the intro world, there's bound to be an unrevealed final world, and losing a mini-game world wouldn't be much of a loss.

Yeah i'm hoping that Traverse Town is going to double as the mini game world this time around. Basically the colleseum in Traverse Town could be the place you go to participate in the mini games.

As for Mysterious Tower, wouldn't it be redundant to have both the real Mysterious Tower and the one in Fantasia to playable? At this point I think Realm of Light Mysterious Tower is a cutscene world.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
As for Mysterious Tower, wouldn't it be redundant to have both the real Mysterious Tower and the one in Fantasia to playable? At this point I think Realm of Light Mysterious Tower is a cutscene world.

That's definitely a possibility, since they could just use the top floor that you play in during the RoS to place the models for Yen Sid and everyone else in the RoL. Simple space-saving programming trick.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
She also mentions something about world data in the short version of the trailer and I assume she speaks of the data worlds in Coded but what use could they serve her now?

I don't think she meant the data worlds, but the data in of itself. We have only had a small fragment of that data explained to us. Sora spent a year hooked up to AtW's machine, who knows what else is inside him? And who knows what Mickey is withholding?

I've said from the start that Riku and Sora going to "sleep" and restoring these worlds was more than a MoM test. There are aspects of Sora and Riku accessible only through sleep. The data and whatever fed Riku's darkness (I think Ansem SoD and Vanitas) Also, we already have two worlds with Mickey that are "asleep" which means any memories or experiences from them are forgotten. I think they might hold info vital to defeating Xehanort that is now trapped in the RoS. Yen Sid may even know this.
As for the ending, how about this little adventure causing Ven and Vanitas' hearts to wake up? However, through some machination of young MX, this traps Sora and Riku in the RoS. The secret ending would be them finding the LoD and while looking around they witness a weird distortion appear with Aqua and the MF walking out. Before anyone can say anything MF lowers his hood and in an over the shoulder view between him and Aqua we hear Ansem the Wise say "Sora...Riku....I see you found the right door.....But I am sad to say the wrong side..." *Spinning logo time*

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I would also much prefer Hawaii in 3D. Stitch spending eleven years in Radiant Garden before going to Hawaii just makes no sense to me. I would prefer if Hawaii had fallen to darkness and fell into sleep at the end of KH1, with Stitch being the only survivor by building a spaceship to Radiant Garden or something. You also have to account for Stitch already knowing all of those ukelele moves and Ohana as a summon.

He already knew them as a dimension link in Birth by Sleep though, before he escaped in his vessel to his next destination (I'm presuming Hawaii). So that may be a general discrepancy in the story, unless that skill was imbued upon Stitch by Dr. Jumba Jookiba. ^^

I did appreciate Deep Space as being one of the few - I'll call them - "animal only" worlds playable in the universe of KH, but I think I've had my fill of Stitch for the time being. Really excited to see all this news unravel though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still convinced Destiny islands will be our intro world, seeing as how in the TGS trailer, the screenshot of Sora & Riku there seems to still be in the game, seeing as how the DI Riku has the haircut, as well.

So am I. It seems like it would fit.

Seven worlds of pure light? I hadn't heard of this before. As in hearts of the worlds? Is Nomura implementing seven "lights" in each realm? What about the RoD? Things to be answereddd... 9.9

Also, anyone think Yoko will take a stab at arranging (err, remixin') some Daft Punk?
[video=youtube;e0FwEmUycYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0FwEmUycYI[/video]

Maybe not pure worlds but corresponding to the number of pure hearted princesses. From our site we paraphrased it as: "Corresponding to the number of pure hearts, if you release the "Seven" Keyholes of Sleep and return to this realm, you will be recognized as a Master."

Also, I'd love if Yoko rearranged any Daft Punk score. Or if she works with them on a score. ;A; I want any Legacy music in KH3D <3

Random

If 101 Dalmatians shows up, I wan tthese two to be a boss battle.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay I'm tired of being indirect about it. Have world choices you want? Talk about it in the World thread! Talk the Famitsu scans here, please~

I think the Mysterious Tower will be the main intro world, while Destiny Islands is the way to get to the RoS, or is the intro world for RoS. Or why else would they be younger there in the trailer?

Better to be Destiny Island. We've been asking to play on it again (and not like we did in Re:coded) and how we saw it in the TGS trailer but it looked like the water was frozen and Riku had his short hair. Seems to be the best bet right now.

Oh, I wasn't aware someone had translated that information from the site, in fact I wasn't aware anything from the main site was translated. Dang College for taking up the time I normally spend checking this site every 20 minutes or so for news XD

Yeah, we had a translation but idk where it is right now xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't think she meant the data worlds, but the data in of itself. We have only had a small fragment of that data explained to us. Sora spent a year hooked up to AtW's machine, who knows what else is inside him? And who knows what Mickey is withholding?

I've said from the start that Riku and Sora going to "sleep" and restoring these worlds was more than a MoM test. There are aspects of Sora and Riku accessible only through sleep. The data and whatever(I think Ansem SoD and Vanitas, but that's Also, we already have two worlds with Mickey that are "asleep" which means any memories or experiences from them are forgotten. I think they might hold info vital to defeating Xehanort that is now trapped in the RoS. Yen Sid may even know this.
As for the ending, how about this little adventure causing Ven and Vanitas' heart to wake up? However, through some machination of young MX, this traps Sora and Riku in the RoS. The secret ending would be them finding the LoD and while looking around they witness a weird distortion appear with Aqua and the MF walking out. Before anyone can say anything MF lowers his hood and in an over the shoulder view between him and Aqua we hear Ansem the Wise say "Sora...Riku....I see you found the right door.....But I am sad to say the wrong side..." *Spinning logo time*

I agree, some people say the RoS deals only with the MoM but come on people obviously the majority of this game takes place in the RoS. Way I see it, it starts out with just being about the MoM when they land in Traverse Town then Young MX shows up and all hell breaks loose, and as you said somethings with Sora and Riku can only be accessed via sleep. I also see you seem to believe Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion may be the final world, I agree I could very easily see it being the Final World. And the ending with Ansem the Wise. and Aqua showing up and Ansem the Wise telling Sora that he opened the right door but on the wrong side would be the funniest thing in KH ever.

Sora: Well Ansem, I did it. I opened the right door!

Ansem the Wise: Oh yes congradulations (Sarcasm) Too bad you opened it on the wrong side ya dumb ass!

Aqua: -_-

Sora: :O

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Zack: Hey! Cool! New people. I'm Zack, I'm from Olympus coliseum. This is my girlfriend, Aqua, and you are here in the Realm of Darkness! So, get comfy. We're going to be here for a while. (Aqua starts chasing him)

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
People started talking about what other worlds we might have and such, so I thought it was okay. Sorry.

I'd think all of Ethy's derping would be a sign, especially in regards to the quotes she derped in response to.

Ahem.

Wonder what types of abilities we'll be able to teach our DEs. I mean, that one scan looks rather promising. :3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Zack: Hey! Cool! New people. I'm Zack, I'm from Olympus coliseum. This is my girlfriend, Aqua, and you are here in the Realm of Darkness! So, get comfy. We're going to be here for a while. (Aqua starts chasing him)

Riku: Realm of Darkness?

Ansem the Wise: Long time no see, right?

Riku: -_- I should have guessed you were still alive. Damn it

Sora: Realm of Darkness? ....*Processing information to brain* ....f@ck!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wonder what types of abilities we'll be able to teach our DEs. I mean, that one scan looks rather promising. :3

Beyond that, I'm wondering how Dream Eater abilities influence Sora and Riku. They are connected to Sora and Riku's growth system so I'm wondering if the more skills you unlock in your Dream Eaters, the more commands you yourself can use.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Beyond that, I'm wondering how Dream Eater abilities influence Sora and Riku. They are connected to Sora and Riku's growth system so I'm wondering if the more skills you unlock in your Dream Eaters, the more commands you yourself can use.

That too.

I think it's awesome that we'll be able to sculpt the growth of our Dream Eaters, and therefore Sora/Riku as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back