• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
And we have that. The Coliseum. However, all we know is it hosts Dream Eater battles. There may be more.

I know what Spectrobes is, however, really just... no.

Don't kill my hopes, goddammit. It deserves to appear. But then again, they have TWEWY characters for teaching them how to handle the monsters. But a Spectrobes world still would've been better because in Spectrobes, you both fight against and with the enemies. Not just against them. I guess it was a either/or situation, and TWEWY won. But I still think both would have been better.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Chuman, you can talk about Spectrobes as much as you want in the appropriate thread, which as you can see is not here.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Don't kill my hopes, goddammit. It deserves to appear. But then again, they have TWEWY characters for teaching them how to handle the monsters. But a Spectrobes world still would've been better because in Spectrobes, you both fight against and with the enemies. Not just against them. I guess it was a either/or situation, and TWEWY won. But I still think both would have been better.

Except for the fact that TWEWY was created by Nomura, therefore he was able to bring it in.

I don't see any worlds ever being put in that are exclusive to Disney games.

Also, I really wonder how mindblowing the ending and secret endings will be.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Chuman, you can talk about Spectrobes as much as you want in the appropriate thread, which as you can see is not here.

But I wasn't, I was saying how I wanted it in Dream Drop Distance, which pertains to the thread, doesn't it?

Except for the fact that TWEWY was created by Nomura, therefore he was able to bring it in.

I don't see any worlds ever being put in that are exclusive to Disney games.

Also, I really wonder how mindblowing the ending and secret endings will be.

I do. And the DS Spectrobes entries were also made by Jupiter, which worked on both Chain of Memories and Days.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spectrobes most certainly has nothing to do with this week's Famitsu or 3D's ending.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Honest John and Gideon most likely aren't gonna show up :x
You will never crush my dreams! Besides, somebody had to put or trick Pinocchio into getting in a cage and going to Pleasure Island. Not to mention the removed Honest John and Gideon sprites from Days.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You will never crush my dreams! Besides, somebody had to put or trick Pinocchio into getting in a cage and going to Pleasure Island. Not to mention the removed Honest John and Gideon sprites from Days.
"The man in the Black Coat told me to play with Sora!"
"A puppet with a heart...?"

Sounds like we've found who tricks Pinocchio.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
"The man in the Black Coat told me to play with Sora!"
"A puppet with a heart...?"

Sounds like we've found who tricks Pinocchio.
He could've just lured him there while Honest John and Gideon handled the rest. He probably partnered with them like how he "promised" Neku something in exchange for bringing him Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He could've just lured him there while Honest John and Gideon handled the rest. He probably partnered with them like how he "promised" Neku something in exchange for bringing him Sora.

How about we discuss this in the proper thread, hmm?

I bet Nomura's original idea was for Sora and Riku to kiss *laughs*

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
But I wasn't, I was saying how I wanted it in Dream Drop Distance, which pertains to the thread, doesn't it?

I do. And the DS Spectrobes entries were also made by Jupiter, which worked on both Chain of Memories and Days.

KH is Square Enix + Disney. No extra developer links or anything. Just those two. It's a futile wish, I'm afraid.

It's like a puzzle. Just because a piece fits perfectly doesn't mean it goes there. The puzzle and the piece could easily be two separate entities, as they are in this case.

Also, that makes perfect sense, Chaser & Cape Mario. ^.^

Mr Yippie

ethy dont smite me ill only make one world post i swear

but I wonder what the deal was with putting in the three gargoyles from Notre Dame... but not putting in an actual villain from Pinocchio?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ethy dont smite me ill only make one world post i swear

but I wonder what the deal was with putting in the three gargoyles from Notre Dame... but not putting in an actual villain from Pinocchio?
Plot purposes. Pinocchio works with Xemnas being the villain. The Gargoyals are representing Quasi's innerself or whatever they were in the film. It happened with previous worlds. Fairly useless characters were put in, great characters excluded.

Mr Yippie

Plot purposes. Pinocchio works with Xemnas being the villain. The Gargoyals are representing Quasi's innerself or whatever they were in the film. It happened with previous worlds. Fairly useless characters were put in, great characters excluded.

laaame, considering SOD and Frollo are popping around in the same world for ~villainy~ but they couldnt plop Coachy on the sidelines

oh well *sniff

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Something that really needs more attention:

Nomura: In that scene [with Lea, Ienzo and Aeleus], those guys had just been revived as humans. It’s not shown in the trailer, but there are other Members there, they have a conversation about what happened to the Members who are not there. They are in the place where they originally disappeared… In other words, they were revived in the place where they lost their hearts; everyone should be in the research lab. However there are Members who don’t appear there for some reason.

Lea was revived where he originally disappeared... in the research lab.

It looks like my evil "Lea and Isa lost their hearts to the Apprentices' experiments" theory might actually pan out...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If it does, yes! I had the same thoughts. xD Or they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Like they snuck in while Apprentice Xehanort was on his rampage. I find that less likely, though, for whatever reason. A deep story would be better.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I wonder what apprentices were there and which were missing? Anyway, that will only bring us to the first 8 at least. Demyx and beyond will end up somewhere else.

Which may mean we can FINALLY learn where everyone else came from! YES!

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Something that really needs more attention:

Nomura: In that scene [with Lea, Ienzo and Aeleus], those guys had just been revived as humans. It’s not shown in the trailer, but there are other Members there, they have a conversation about what happened to the Members who are not there. They are in the place where they originally disappeared… In other words, they were revived in the place where they lost their hearts; everyone should be in the research lab. However there are Members who don’t appear there for some reason.

Lea was revived where he originally disappeared... in the research lab.

It looks like my evil "Lea and Isa lost their hearts to the Apprentices' experiments" theory might actually pan out...

Also, some members aren't there. I wonder what the reason is for their absence.

Please don't let it be "they weren't revived because Sora wiped them from existence completely."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back