• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well I don't know about you, but I'd rather be named Chernabog. Actually, I think the name Chernabog is awesome. But my excitement for the game has only risen, I'm disapointed about no Reapers, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Also, I hope for Mr. H. I need Mr. H.

Well since it's Beat before he undergoes the transformation, it's still completely true.

I think I'd die of a fangasm if we got to see Larxene, Demyx, Luxord and Marluxia's Somebodies in DDD. Even if it's just a one shot scene, I would die. xD

As would I.

I'm curious of what their clothing will look like. I imagine Luxord's Sombody wearing some kind of western attire (as in cowboy stuff).

Demyx would be in sweats. He's lazy, so it would have to be something that he could take on and off with little effort.

Luxord... yeah, western.

Marluxia would be FAAAAAAABULOOOOOUSSSS. I mean, his element is FLOWERS. What else would it be.

Larxene... something intimidating and awesome, since that would fit how she is.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm curious of what their clothing will look like. I imagine Luxord's Sombody wearing some kind of western attire (as in cowboy stuff).

Honestly, I hope for Luxord to wear a black, casual, tie-less suit, Marluxia to wear a pink suit, Larxene to wear black armor and for Demyx to have a rockstar-like light-blue attire. Well, Marluxia better have a pink buisness suit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Things always come up when I don't have access to KHI D:

Give me half an hour or so and I'll have the Players rendered for y'all <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Things always come up when I don't have access to KHI D:

Give me half an hour or so and I'll have the Players rendered for y'all <3

Yes please, thank you Sign-chan, you amazing person.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm just going to go be a little depressed about not seeing Mitsuki Konishi in 3D now.

This. On the plus side, if they make TWEWY 2, it will probably be on the 3DS...sadly, I doubt they would ever render Konishi as a 3D model :(

kefka would fit like a glove in an insane dreamland but I doubt he'll show

I wish he appeared in Prankster's Paradise. Inside the circus tent I could just see him playing a game with Pinocchio for his own enjoyment where Pinocchio is dangling above a pit of fire (since he is wood) and Sora has to save him from Kefa. Sadly, this won't ever happen...

Good God Shiki, eat a freaking burger already!

lmao that is so creepy it is ridiculous. Neku is also really skinny if you take into account that his shirt also contributes to his width.

Yeah well you never know who's inside the body ;). Sure he looks like a young Xehanort but is his heart, his being, actually a younger Xehanort/Xehanort at all? Remember Riku in KH2, looked like ASoD, but he was still Riku.

It is just a theory, and I doubt it, but what if Vanitas' heart went to heal inside Isa's body, thus changing the way Isa looked to make him look more like YX. This would answer those questions of why YX looks like Isa with his model and all. Also, perhaps Vanitas' heart isn't the only one residing there, which is why "bad people" appear wherever this person is.

I think I'd die of a fangasm if we got to see Larxene, Demyx, Luxord and Marluxia's Somebodies in DDD. Even if it's just a one shot scene, I would die. xD

lol Larxene is actually Sora's mom...THE END!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This. On the plus side, if they make TWEWY 2, it will probably be on the 3DS...sadly, I doubt they would ever render Konishi as a 3D model :(

I wish he appeared in Prankster's Paradise. Inside the circus tent I could just see him playing a game with Pinocchio for his own enjoyment where Pinocchio is dangling above a pit of fire (since he is wood) and Sora has to save him from Kefa. Sadly, this won't ever happen...

lmao that is so creepy it is ridiculous. Neku is also really skinny if you take into account that his shirt also contributes to his width.

It is just a theory, and I doubt it, but what if Vanitas' heart went to heal inside Isa's body, thus changing the way Isa looked to make him look more like YX. This would answer those questions of why YX looks like Isa with his model and all. Also, perhaps Vanitas' heart isn't the only one residing there, which is why "bad people" appear wherever this person is.

lol Larxene is actually Sora's mom...THE END!

I like this theory, it makes sense, and I actually hope for it to happen. Isa needs a bigger role.

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
All Games Beta: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Famitsu Scans
All the scans in HD

Sorry if someone post the interview before
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All Games Beta: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Famitsu Scans
All the scans in HD also the interview fully translated thanks to KH13.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks for the interview I've had up for hours on our own very website and in the OP of this thread =D

Mr Yippie

you know what

ten dollars down on Kefka appearing at Prankster's after you beat the game as an optional boss, like how Seph was at the colliseum

ten insanely not real dollars

there is seriously no better place to put in an evil clown than a magic seaside circus of doom

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
People never read the OP, do they?

Or the front page.

Speaking of which, why is there no link to the front page from the forums?

And to be on-topic... lol larxene being sora's mom

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back