• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitas

Re: Full Nomura Interview!!

i just thought it was YMX because the interviewer says "a golden eyed person wearing a black coat", and in the new fantasia scans, you can seeYMX facing away from Sora.

EDIT: I think Nomura underestimates the fanbase and thinks that we don't know who that's what Xehanort looked like as a child

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

He doesn't outright say that it is in fact young Master Xehanort though which is interesting. Maybe it might not be who we think he is.

True, but just the same, out of the options we're currently aware of, it's pretty limited as to which orange-eyed, Black Cloak-wearing person could be the Mysterious Figure. However, as SeaSalt said, it could be possible that MF is more than just 'Young MX'. Considering the MF fight in BBS, I sincerely doubt he was that powerful in his youth, especially without utilizing his Keyblade.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

that may be the only shocker thats in store in regards to that character, now that we know who he was but we dont know wo he

so does everyone who is connected to xehanort (xemnas, xigbar, braig, saix)

The only difference is, they used Saix his character model for MF

Theart

Awards

The only difference is, they used Saix his character model for MF

Doesn't mean it's Saix underneath that hood though. He could be involved, but considering the circumstances, it's almost definitely Young MX (or at least the basis is him). My best guess is this is perhaps a culmination of sorts of 'Xehanort' and what each previous one was exposed to in previous games? IDK.

WaveK89

I feel I learned too much about Lea and the other former Organization members from this interview...oh, well. It still will be exciting.

micbeasty

Page+9.jpg.php

Just saw this and I have an idea! If you zoom in on the picture on the right hand side in the country of the musketeers or in La Cite Des Cloches, you'll see Sora fighting the dream eaters but look at the orb with the dream eater insignia in it..what If this is the way to obtain the dream eaters? Perhaps dream eaters will occasionally drop this orb which will give you the ability to call them into battle to be your party members? Just a thought..but it seems plausible!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Page+9.jpg.php

Just saw this and I have an idea! If you zoom in on the picture on the right hand side in the country of the musketeers or in La Cite Des Cloches, you'll see Sora fighting the dream eaters but look at the orb with the dream eater insignia in it..what If this is the way to obtain the dream eaters? Perhaps dream eaters will occasionally drop this orb which will give you the ability to call them into battle to be your party members? Just a thought..but it seems plausible!

Can't see the picture. :/ But if it is, it sounds like what I thought (don't remember if it was in this thread though)

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Doesn't mean it's Saix underneath that hood though. He could be involved, but considering the circumstances, it's almost definitely Young MX (or at least the basis is him). My best guess is this is perhaps a culmination of sorts of 'Xehanort' and what each previous one was exposed to in previous games? IDK.

Yeah well you never know who's inside the body ;). Sure he looks like a young Xehanort but is his heart, his being, actually a younger Xehanort/Xehanort at all? Remember Riku in KH2, looked like ASoD, but he was still Riku.

You see, we know nothing more with this interview just because Xehanort is connected with so many people, I believe it could be anyone connected to him.

Theart

Awards

Yeah well you never know who's inside the body ;). Sure he looks like a young Xehanort but is his heart, his being, actually a younger Xehanort/Xehanort at all? Remember Riku in KH2, looked like ASoD, but he was still Riku.

You see, we know nothing more with this interview just because Xehanort is connected with so many people, I believe it could be anyone connected to him.

The issue is that as Nomura mentioned, when MF appears in various locations in 3D, other villain characters appear too (i.e. Vanitas in Notre Dame). It wouldn't make much sense for Saix to have physically turned in young MX and harbor connections to characters he never even knew.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

The issue is that as Nomura mentioned, when MF appears in various locations in 3D, other villain characters appear too (i.e. Vanitas in Notre Dame). It wouldn't make much sense for Saix to have physically turned in young MX and harbor connections to characters he never even knew.

Well then, what about this, MF had various attacks from other characters. To me he'll be a mish-mash of different people. Like Sora, Xehanort will have other people's hearts inside of him, giving him more power.

What I'm saying is that I presume the guy we see there ain't MX, well at least, not him alone. Yes there's one body but I think there'll be more people inside of the body than just good ol' MX

Villains appear where the supposedly YX appears, so they can't be inside YX? Well, it's the RoS for a reason, impossible things can happen there.

Theart

Awards

Well then, what about this, MF had various attacks from other characters. To me he'll be a mish-mash of different people. Like Sora, Xehanort will have other people's hearts inside of him, giving him more power.

What I'm saying is that I presume the guy we see there ain't MX, well at least, not him alone. Yes there's one body but I think there'll be more people inside of the body than just good ol' MX

Villains appear where the supposedly YX appears, so they can't be inside YX? Well, it's the RoS for a reason, impossible things can happen there.

I'm sure it's more than just MX. I already said that. I'm just saying the chances of this guy not being Xehanort-dominant is unlikely.

micbeasty

(It's the greyish-blackish thing in the middle picture right?) Could be. Another idea that sprung in my mind is that maybe it's used for leveling up your DE or giving them abilities. I can't really make out the symbol that well though.
Ya that's it! But it makes me think about the cards in CoM and picking them up.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Shiki baby, you need to take a trip to a magical place full of magic and wonder (By that I mean calories and absolutely no nutrional value) it's called McDonalds!!

So Young MX is Mysterious Figure. Not too surprising considering that everyone secret boss in the main games has had a connection to Xehanort (Xemnas in KH1, Lingering Sentiment in KH2 (I know it was created from Terra but Terra later becomes Terra-Xehanort so it counts, and Mysterious Figure being Young Master Xehanort now).

What I want to know is how his time traveling powers are tied into all this. What I also find interesting is that people alligned with darkness appear with Young MX, so I wonder just how many of darkness tie into Young MX.

Another thing I find very interesting is the return of the organization members. Lea, Ienzo, Aleaus are back and it seems Braig is lurking around there somewhere. So I wonder who else is back and who is not. I'm really excited to see the periods of time regarding the organization members past that will be covered in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DropDistance

I believe MF is a form of Xehanort we haven't seen yet. Nomura said MF is someone beyond our current knowledge, so he isn't a heartless, nobody, or even a dream eater. Maybe he has something to do with the soul, or a part of Xehanort that is "sleeping" and has yet awakened.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Shiki baby, you need to take a trip to a magical place full of magic and wonder (By that I mean calories and absolutely no nutrional value) it's called McDonalds!!

OMG tha is so true her waist is so scary small, like one of those winx girls. In the game i dont think she would eat hamburgers, only Beat like them

EternalDreamer

I don't get how MF could've been Young MX. I mean, did he lose his Time travel powers when he grew older or something? And why battle your future enemies for no real reason?

It just doesn't make sense for MF to be YMX. Xehanort related, most likely, but not YMX.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I don't get how MF could've been Young MX. I mean, did he lose his Time travel powers when he grew older or something? And why battle your future enemies for no real reason?

It just doesn't make sense for MF to be YMX. Xehanort related, most likely, but not YMX.

How did he have time traveling powers in the first place? is the real question how did he get off that island and who though he was worth to weild the keyblade

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Since it was switching in such an irrational form, it was unpopular with us too. (Wry smile.)"

Oh my. At least a bonus menu appears before you have to switch so it isn't so bad.

"No, that’s not how it works. If one of them advanced too far, then they would be limited to a point where they could no longer progress."

Knew there would be a limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back