• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

At this point in the game should it really be called Kingdom Hearts? I mean obviously they cant change the name of the series but the only games it makes sense in are KH1 and BBS and maybe KH2. The real Kingdom Hearts was sealed in KH1 by Sora and Mickey. Obviously since BBS is before KH1 it is still was obtainable at the time. And in KH2 there is a fake Kingdom Hearts. Other than that Kingdom Hearts doesnt have a relevance unless they make another fake one right?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
"Dont' worry. There will allways be a door to the light." - King Mickey.

Seriously though, I guess I can see your point, but maybe, the REAL Kingdom Hearts, is the light within hearts?
So a long as there is light within hearts, there is Kingdom Hearts.

I don't know, this was something I came up with while writing, so don't take it as a serious theory.

Awards
Obviously the real Kingdom Hearts will be in KH3. KH3 will obviously be about Xehanort trying to finish what he started in BBS. He'll probably try to obtain the X-Blade to reopen KH and obtain it's power.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
At this point in the game should it really be called Kingdom Hearts? I mean obviously they cant change the name of the series but the only games it makes sense in are KH1 and BBS and maybe KH2. The real Kingdom Hearts was sealed in KH1 by Sora and Mickey. Obviously since BBS is before KH1 it is still was obtainable at the time. And in KH2 there is a fake Kingdom Hearts. Other than that Kingdom Hearts doesnt have a relevance unless they make another fake one right?

What? No it wasn't. You don't even see Kingdom Hearts in KH1. All they did was seal the door to darkness. They never "sealed Kingdom Hearts." In Kingdom Hearts 2, it's a fake one and in Birth By Sleep it's the real one. And of course, 358/2 days is about Organization XIII who are interested in Kingdom Hearts. Same would apply to Chain of Memories as well.

I don't know why you think the series needs a new title. If it was for your "Mickey and Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts" theory then it's wrong. Kingdom Hearts is still out there, you can't simply "seal" it.

αsiя

space coke
Who cares. Many games's titles don't even matter no more.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yeah, I think it's wierd how people think the Door to Darkness in KH is KH when Riku clearly said that they were sealing the DtD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Uh, the real KH has been in the Realm of Darkness for a long time, even in BBS. It's just in KH1 they used the POH to unlock the DTD thus allowing a path to KH in the dark realm. But in BBS the real KH was summoned out of the dark realm due to the X-Blade's creation. And of course when the X-Blade was destroyed, KH returned to the realm of darkness

But the KH in KH1 and BBS are the same KH, both are the true KH. The one in KH2 is as you said an artificial KH

Well KH whether it be artificial or the true KH, has always been the goal for Xehanort and all forms of him, and it's Sora or in BBS TAV job to stop him and anyone else from getting to KH. So that's kinda why the series is called "Kingdom Hearts" Now you said it only makes sense in KH1, KH2, and BBS/KH0. Well that's because they are all main games and thus must have KH involved somehow, where as side games don't have to.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk, i tihnk OCM refered to DTD and KH as the same thing. XH wanted KH to reach the darkness.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
idk, i tihnk OCM refered to DTD and KH as the same thing. XH wanted KH to reach the darkness.
OCM?

The only titles where KH wasn't directly an important part was CoM and Coded. All the others KH is a prominent figure, and even in CoM it's still connected to the Org.

Allister Rose

French Lover
OCM?

The only titles where KH wasn't directly an important part was CoM and Coded. All the others KH is a prominent figure, and even in CoM it's still connected to the Org.
imeant COM....still i think days and COM go hand in hand

KeybladeCounsel

So could soomeone clear up how Kingdom Hearts was summoned in the first place in BBS? Cuz it wasn't very clear.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So could soomeone clear up how Kingdom Hearts was summoned in the first place in BBS? Cuz it wasn't very clear.

the reports said something bout how forgeing the X-blade causes kh to appear, not really sure on the details.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Mystical stuff regarding the creation of the X-Blade. It's said in the Xehanort Reports how creating the X-Blade, the "Keyblade of Hearts", will allow the user power via KH and stuff.

...which makes no sense since Xehanort summoned Kingdom Hearts a while before the X-Blade was created.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
The title of this series is kind of a loose one at best. I mean, it can be applied to any game that has Kingdom Hearts within it. Basically, if the series lasts a few more sagas, then the title "Kingdom Hearts: [subtitle]" can still apply, because Kingdom Hearts is still existing in the series...

The Keyblade of Hearts is just a third type of keyblade, I thought. The X-Blade is a keyblade that is directly tied to Kingdom Hearts, and it can pull Kingdom Hearts from the Realm of Darkness. Keyblades of Hearts can seal and release people's hearts (where the Keyblades of Light and Keyblades of Darkness can only seal and release world's hearts).

(Spoilers because I'm not sure if it counts as a spoiler or not... Best safe than sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back