• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure, who could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayFinder

Maybe MF and Master Eraqus are training at LoD under their master. So, similar Keyblade attacks and knowledges are pass on to VAT?
Thus, MF's attacks are similar? xD

But some of his attacks did similiar to Vanitas ?

Samhain

Bronze Member
100% not Eraqus

take those Eraqus ideas out the window because theres already an armored figure who is Eraqus or his sentiment

so the MF is no way in hell Eraqus because that would be quite lame for 2 secret bosses to be the same damn person

cross out Eraqus

JULIO VP

I think it might be Terra, or a strong connection to/with Terra.
Cuz Terra foreshadow Ven and Aquas demis in KG and see Old Riku/Xehanort from Young Riku at DI.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It is impossible to discern at this moment. He may be an entirely new character-making all of our presumptions baseless. Still...his moveset seems to be an accrual of multiple Org.XIII members...and apparently TAV as well.

At first I thought he may be some rebirth of Xemnas...then I realized he was slightly taller than Terra.

But upon closer observation...the one *other*All we can do is decipher which songs compose his theme, and scrupulously examining his moveset. The "No Name" keychain isn't helping either.

I find it irritating to see "???" when I pause the screen to see what my "objective is" (and this is notable the only time I would find it useful.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uhh...this question is going to have a huge list of characters as an answer.

For now, we simply have too few information on who he might be...

Radar

Bronze Member

flurryflames

It seems more like Xenmas to me in some way. I don't know why, but the connection fits especially when MF used all those elements as an attack. I see a drawn pattern there.

Crystal

Silver Member
It seems more like Xenmas to me in some way. I don't know why, but the connection fits especially when MF used all those elements as an attack. I see a drawn pattern there.

I just notice MF's skill similiar to TAV xD

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I think the question should be when is he from because let consider the odd: dual saber and dress in black= Xenmas (and Heartless Ansem but he wear brown). But this is just a new person in the next game and let face it all people in the kh series have ties with another person. I also have reason to believe that he taught Xenmas who must have been Xehanort at the time to wield the sabers while he forgot he weild the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back